DreamSpirit

What Was The Most Empowering Actualized.org Video for You?

57 posts in this topic

This is a tough question, because there is such a variety of videos. There are videos for many different life situations, and I feel that many of them have come to me at the right moment, you know?

The video that left me most dumbstruck at the time I watched it for the first time was How You Lie. I was already familiar with the concept of self-deception and I had already admitted to engaging in it, but this video really showed me how thoroughly self-deceptive I was. It just blew my mind.

the video that blew my mind- 30 ways society f*cks you in the ass. i know its leo's video so probably everyone must have watched it but in case you haven't, i highly recommend you to watch it. Plus Understanding awareness and all human knowledge explained are equally deep and eye opening. 

I still have to go through a lot of his videos, but the one that stopped me in my tracks was '40 signs that you are Neurotic' :$ I feel I've made some changes and I'm moving in the right direction 9_9

This is the one, thats where I heard about Prerational/Rational/Postrational thinking for the first time and that is where the Graves model was interdicted for the first time, this video..... i watched/listened for 4 times. The first time, I think I had instant paradigm shift. And laughed loudly ...

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

100% "How to be a man". I was an absolute fucking pussy before this video and honestly, I think it has led me to the road that I am now taking. I wouldn't have got into Personal Development at all if it weren't for that video and the impact that it had on me at that time.

Probably "How to stop caring what other people think of you"

But I downloaded the audio for "True Vision - I Reveal My Life Purpose Until You Can Feel It"  and I've listened to it so many times, and mainly the last part, when he cries a little bit.

And I really think that one makes me think a lot, and even though it is not that spiritual, and maybe worships the ego, it is just so brutal, it's like I can see Leo as my own ego, and it just brings out layer after layer.

Hi guys, really excited about this forum, mostly because in real life i feel kind of "lonely" in the pursuit of personal development, so I feel really grateful. :)

For me I think it was "Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most SHOCKING Truth You'll Ever Hear". It's not the actual "truth" that gave me the jolt, but the fact that I saw that there is so much more to understand about life and the realization that so many take their perspesctive on life for granted and think that they kind of know all they need to know by, I don't know, 25.

Again, really excited by this and really looking forward to... everything!

may the excitement never wear off :))

PS. i'm a total newbee and not a native english speaker, sry for the eventual mistakes

My top 3

1. Vision for the Actualized Life

2. Redefining Philosophy

3. How to be Masculine

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Understanding awareness , Leo introduced me to Gurdjieff and I am very thankful to him for that.

I am all about maximising my happiness so the video that resonates with me most is 'The Happiness Spectrum'. 

The one that had the most impact on me was actually a recent one:

Does Free Will Exist?

It really got me thinking about things in a whole new light. I never questioned the fact that free will existed until watching it because to me there was no way it didn't.

Also found the Clare Graves' model & Science Vs. Religion truly fascinating. And the How To Stop Caring What People Think, as others have mentioned.

9 hours ago, Neuroticon said:

There are lot of great ones to choose from. But the one that particulary struck me was Leo talking about his own life vision.

Really emotional. Really powerful. Really inspiring.

Which one was that?

This is really tough. But I think his video about Paradoxes really made a lot of ideas that were previously disjointed from my worldview, click into place for me. For years, I had been struggling to reconcile paradoxical truths by deciding which one was true and which was not. Seeing this video made me realize that truth has a multi-faceted nature and that two contradictory things can be true at the same time. It really allows me to understand other people's perspectives a lot more too.

Enrollment now open for my Shadow Work Group Class! Limited spots available. 

Click here to learn more!

That's such a hard question! There's so many! I'd have to say "What is Happiness?" was a huge one for me. The concept was so mind-blowing at the time!

19 hours ago, shouldnt said:

Which one was that?

It would be this one.

I know I'm two years late but Ilike this topic and I thought about contributing a little bit, besides it'd be interesting how to see how the preferences evolve over here ?, my favorite until now is the video "comprehension has many degrees" I always felt like the information that I was taking in wasn't doing much for me, so when I saw this video it was sort of a big Ahaa! moment