integral

25 posts in this topic

I just realized there are 500+ guests viewing the site daily who are not signed up.

This is an invitation to join! Come and introduce yourselves. ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Haha, I just realized you can see what each guest is viewing on the forum by clicking on “(See full list)”. Pretty cool!

Would be pretty cool if any celebrities are lurking the forum. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jim Carrey is an active user on this forum just going by a pseudonym. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Reminds me of one those popular YT intro's nowadays, "Only a small percentage of people who watch my videos are actually subscribed, so if you haven't subscribed, make sure you subscribe"

Edited by MarkKol

You could also check profiles of people who're banned and see if they still check this place. @Joseph Maynor is still visiting this place to this day despite being banned four years ago lmao

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

6 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

You could also check profiles of people who're banned and see if they still check this place. @Joseph Maynor is still visiting this place to this day despite being banned four years ago lmao

I think he should be unbanned at this point.

13 minutes ago, Benton said:

Never join this forum lol.

?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

People are banned for bad behavior, if there is no bad behavior there is no reason to ban them. 

@Benton As long as theres no bad behavior, ignorance is bliss lol

Is there any place on the Earth where no one has a problem.  Are there any families than never quarrel. Are there any social media sites where there's no drama. Are there any couples that never fight. There's only one denominator here. Everywhere you go, you carry yourself with you. If everywhere you go there's a problem, maybe you are the problem. If you only see solutions, there can never be problems. 

Yes, I'm the Forum's Psychiatrist.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

16 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Holy **** you're right! According to his profile, he was banned on 2019 and yet last visited 11 hours ago.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Holy **** you're right! According to his profile, he was banned on 2019 and yet last visited 11 hours ago.

He started following me a few weeks ago, and I was wondering why. Now I know. He started following a lot of people. I guess he still loves this place like all the others who quit, threaten to quit or complain about it. That should tell you something.....THIS PLACE IS THE BOMB. You won't find me complaining. I'll just be missing in action. I'll point a few things out if I see the need but I'd rather join the gratitude isle.

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Princess Arabia this forum is ridiculously great. Awesome. 

This is actually my first and only forum, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But I know people and their temper tantrum qualities so I know anywhere I go, there will be people complaining. It is beautifully constructed and very well thought out and orchestrated. But wouldn't expect anything less from Leo's work.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@integral Well… it’s been a week since you made this post. Have you noticed an uptick in new users? xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

50 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@integral Well… it’s been a week since you made this post. Have you noticed an uptick in new users? xD

Not a single one lol 

New people signed up!

Edited by integral

Ive been lurking for years, I post about once every few months so people will think, "Who is this dude"

11 minutes ago, mysticalninja said:

I post about once every few months so people will think, "Who is this dude"

Worked on me ?

Those you do not forgive you fear.