Schizophonia

How does Leo live?

25 posts in this topic

Do you have a girlfriend? children?
Do you still live in that ugly, overpriced devil's hole in the middle of the Nevada desert?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

This is literally none of your business.

And ?

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Do you still live in that ugly, overpriced devil's hole in the middle of the Nevada desert?

Are you serious. Do you have a gf? Children? Where do you live?  Why is this necessary on a Spiritual Forum. If you want to tell us your personal business, do so, if not then others' don't have to. Especially making a separate, individual thread about it.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

cheeseburger

Yam fries!

hrhrhtewgfegege

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you serious. Do you have a gf? Children? Where do you live?  Why is this necessary on a Spiritual Forum.

No, it's a "personal development" forum, so the "spirituality" category is one of 13 others where you can post.

If you want to tell us your personal business, do so, if not then others' don't have to. Especially making a separate, individual thread about it.

I asked him if he had kids, not how he scratched his balls or if he has ass cancer.

edit : In fact, I see posts all the time about his health issues.

To answer the underlying questioning, I am interested in the lifestyle of whom I listen to, yes.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

No, it's a "personal development" forum, so the "spirituality" category is one of 13 others where you can post.

I asked him if he had kids, not how he scratched his balls or if he has ass cancer.

You're right. 

He said he doesn’t plan on having kids 

57 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

edit : In fact, I see posts all the time about his health issues.

To answer the underlying questioning, I am interested in the lifestyle of whom I listen to, yes.

Just a guy asking a normal question. I see nothing bad in it, especially when it comes from somebody who is part of this forum for so long. 

4 minutes ago, shree said:

Just a guy asking a normal question. I see nothing bad in it, especially when it comes from somebody who is part of this forum for so long. 

ty :)

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right. 

?

30 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Schizophonia Leo having children? Are you high or something? :P

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

He said he doesn’t plan on having kids 

He could be a good father and having a family is a long-term benefit.

10 minutes ago, shree said:

You just wanna know too.? but being on this forum for so long, he should have known the answer to atleast the kids part. Anyway I'm leaving this subject alone. Let Leo deal with it.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You just wanna know too.? but being on this forum for so long, he should have known the answer to atleast the kids part. Anyway I'm leaving this subject alone. Let Leo deal with it.

I know he made a "Why Breeding Doesn't Matter" video or something, but I haven't seen it and haven't seen anything else from him about it. :ph34r:

@Roy

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Yam fries!

I never heard of Yam fries before. I know of white potato, yellow potato and even sweet potatoes used for fries, but not Yams. What are yams like? Are they like pumpkins?

@Schizophonia

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

If I'm not mistaken, did you make a thread a while back about psychic powers,bastral projection and remote viewing? This sounds like a good opportunity to try out those techniques and see how well you can divine Leo's location yourself, and post your impressions here for us.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Roy

I never heard of Yam fries before. I know of white potato, yellow potato and even sweet potatoes used for fries, but not Yams. What are yams like? Are they like pumpkins?

Yam is similar to tapioca, taro or yuca, colocasia, it's called different stuff in different places, it tastes similar to sweet potato yet more starchy. These are underground roots

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

If I'm not mistaken, did you make a thread a while back about psychic powers,bastral projection and remote viewing? This sounds like a good opportunity to try out those techniques and see how well you can divine Leo's location yourself, and post your impressions here for us.

I think you must confuse me with another.

Sweet potato > all.