Vrubel

How to finger and eat pussy without getting bored?

36 posts in this topic

Got to take some pride in your ability to make her squirt and gamify the process by trying to perform better then you did last time.

After a session mark down on the wall behind you how many times she squirted, the level of intensity and length of each one.

Then calculate the ? power with this formula, squirts x length x intensity = ? power. If the number is over 3 draw 3 ? on the white board.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

37 minutes ago, integral said:

Got to take some pride in your ability to make her squirt and gamify the process by trying to perform better then you did last time.

After a session mark down on the wall behind you how many times she squirted, the level of intensity and length of each one.

Then calculate the ? power with this formula, squirts x length x intensity = ? power. If the number is over 3 draw 3 ? on the white board.

lmao

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

If you aren't excited or enthusiastic to do oral you probably shouldn't do it. She isn't stupid. She'll notice when you are just treating it like a chore.

You really have to be into it and want to build the anticipation for sex.

Besides, don't you want to preheat the oven before putting the sausage in?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I never go straight in but usually there already is a lot of tension and wetness already, especially if she is very feminine. Girls that lack that energy tend to be much harder to get wet, then I have to finger or lick which is not enjoyable for me. 

Edited by Vrubel

4 hours ago, Vrubel said:

@Roy I never go straight in but usually there already is a lot of tension and wetness already, especially if she is very feminine. Girls that lack that energy tend to be much harder to get wet, then I have to finger or lick which is not enjoyable for me. 

You're not having sex from the heart, you're having sex from the you know what. It is robotic for you. You don't care about whom you're having sex with. For you its mechanical, only physical. No emotion. Leave sex alone for a while. Masturbate if you have to. Find somebody you truly care for and love, also find extremely attractive. Make love to them and see if this feeling remains. If it does, then go from there. Until then you will never truly know if it's you or the person you're with. 

I'm straight (even tho I've been with women). I don't enjoy giving head, neither do I enjoy having intercourse, UNLESS it's someone I'm extremely attracted to. I can have magical, erotic, and tantalizing sex and can be in an extremely arousal state but it will only happen with someone that is attractive to me both mentally and physically, the latter will come after the former. Then I will enjoy just about anything we do, except...i won't say..i have to leave something to the imagination. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Will eat pussy for fun haha, 

As long as conditions are met 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Season it

Sprinkle a bit of sugar over her clit

Strawberry sauce for the panna cotta would be perfect ?:) 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

That's like a gay guy asking "How can I find women attractive?". If you don't see a pussy and just wanna go down on it, you're simply not into that. You don't have to do everything. I like to eat pussy, it's a lot of fun, what I don't like is eating ass, so I don't. If the women I'm dating wants me to eat her ass I'm not going to do that. Either she accepts that and we move on or we're not a fit. To me it's as simple as that.

beep boop

Just now, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

That's like a gay guy asking "How can I find women attractive?". If you don't see a pussy and just wanna go down on it, you're simply not into that. You don't have to do everything. I like to eat pussy, it's a lot of fun, what I don't like is eating ass, so I don't. If the women I'm dating wants me to eat her ass I'm not going to do that. Either she accepts that and we move on or we're not a fit. To me it's as simple as that.

Right, the mind likes to complicate things. More power to you.

Get better at it. Two fingers for g spot (up and down rapidly in pussy), other hand’s thumb for clit. At the same time. Then after 5-30 seconds, just look at her orgasm.

If you feel you are with her to do her or her do you or to get something from her or her get something from you (orgasm) better leaving her alone. Approach with Presence and with the intention that She surrender to herself and feel her own embodied sensuality as you would love to also feel your own. If is boring and you keep doing it, what sense is in keep doing it? 

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

Get better at it. Two fingers for g spot (up and down rapidly in pussy), other hand’s thumb for clit. At the same time. Then after 5-30 seconds, just look at her orgasm.

Lol. You can patent your hand and mold it into a vibrator. Thank me later?

On 8/22/2023 at 6:34 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. You can patent your hand and mold it into a vibrator. Thank me later?

Well it requires two hands so it’d be a two-piece set. Too many moving parts ? 

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Well it requires two hands so it’d be a two-piece set. Too many moving parts ? 

Whatever you say.