Leo Gura

SSL Certificate Expiration Warning

16 posts in this topic

Just a heads up.

The SSL certificate for Actualized.org is set to expire at the end of today.

I have been trying to renew it now for a week but there has been a technical difficulty with my hosting company which they have not yet resolved, despite efforts. So it's possible the certificate will expire tonight and the website will be harder to access or lose some functionality.

I am working to fix this, hopefully by the end of today but it might take a few days longer.

If the SSL expires your browser will give you a security warning screen before you can access the site. There's not really any security issue, it's just a standard warning that browsers give these days.

We should have this fixed within a few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just a heads up.

The SSL certificate for Actualized.org is set to expire at the end of today.

I have been trying to renew it now for a week but there has been a technical difficulty with my hosting company which they have not yet resolved, despite efforts. So it's possible the certificate will expire tonight and the website will be harder to access or lose some functionality.

I am working to fix this, hopefully by the end of today but it might take a few days longer.

If the SSL expires your browser will give you a security warning screen before you can access the site. There's not really any security issue, it's just a standard warning that browsers give these days.

We should have this fixed within a few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Send me the hosting info and I will renew it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Send me the hosting info and I will renew it.  

That's not the issue. The hosting itself is bugged.

GOD has clearly spoken xD

Time to wean off the forum everyone lol.

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

I don't know if it is part of the same problem, but every time I acces to actualized.org (especially to the different sections of the forum), it takes a while to load. (Could be that it's only my phone, even if it's new...)

It's getting very frustrating. Constantly showing me this message and not letting me connect to the forum. 

Now I'm using a different browser to bypass the restrictions and connect again.. 

IMG_20230809_053628.jpg

Edited by Buck Edwards

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@Buck Edwards you just click learn more and then connect anyway

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art I'll try that 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@Thought Art I clicked on "make an exception for this site." 

@Extreme Z7

On 08/08/2023 at 0:36 AM, Extreme Z7 said:

Oh what fun. . .

pic288405.png

Of all websites, this site having a security warning when it has life changing content, versus when tons out there actually are really dangerous with little ti benefit life, is the strange loop joke of tbe universe.

On 8/7/2023 at 8:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's not the issue. The hosting itself is bugged.

Please see me for future hosting efforts.  I run a hosting company and we pride ourselves in not letting this shit happen.  This is not acceptable. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The issue has been fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Please see me for future hosting efforts.  I run a hosting company and we pride ourselves in not letting this shit happen.  This is not acceptable. 

Thanks but this was a one-time thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

I received the warning sign last night. 'Hackers may be trying to steal your info blah blah......GO BACK". I thought the website may have been hacked or something. I tried like 3x. So I waited till this morning and was able to enter. I was going to post something but decided to search the forum if any similar thread was already up. I see it started on Monday, but I received the message Tues night. 

Even as I was able to, it was a bit slower than usual. Anyway, here I am so I guess it's fixed. Had me concerned for a sec. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.