Aaly

Are men capable of actually loving a woman?

117 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

No, it's not. 

Oh, it is about having an attitude. A lot of women who say that 'they're the prize', give off a really entitled, high-maintenance, princessy vibe. This attitude makes me respect them less. And, when you project this attitude onto all women, it feels limiting, that there is no woman I can't escape having to deal with this. 

It comes across like they can't take care of themselves, so they come to you and tell you 'I'm the prize' to manipulate you. It's a manipulation-tactic. It's like a narcissistic God-complex, honestly, that they can use over your head to secure moral superiority with you and take advantage of your low self-esteem to enslave you. If your self-esteem is high enough, you don't flip around and say 'Oh! I am not intimidated by you, in fact, I see that you're right about being the prize! M'lady, what can I do for you?!' No! What happens, is that you just see through their shit. 

Oh my oh my!! No sense arguing wth this. This here sounds like a projection. This here sounds like how you feel about yourself. A manipulation tactic? Narcissistic God-complex? Such harshness. Princessy vibe? BTW, my name has nothing to do with me thinking I'm a Princess, incase you're wondering, because if that was the case I would've went straight for Goddess and cut out the middle man. 

This all started when @Startruck asked me what I meant about a particular statement I made about what men realize when they get older. I don't really go around stressing or stating that women are the prize because it is just understood. I never in my personal life stated that to any man nor do I go around thinking I'm the shit. We are both valuable to each other. Maybe it's the way I'm saying it. I know what I'm trying to say but maybe I'm not expressing it so it's well understood. Anyone that personally knows me, knows I'm not like you expressed above and I know I don't. I think I'm just being misunderstood. Both parties are the prize, how's that.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia why can’t you accept females have a peak and fall? It is just inherent to nature. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

I dint say they don't. All I'm saying is it's not 25. Its way pass that.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I dint say they don't. All I'm saying is it's not 25. Its way pass that.

That is just your opinion. Fertility is matter of science and not a matter of opinion. 

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh my oh my!! No sense arguing wth this. This here sounds like a projection. This here sounds like how you feel about yourself.

:D:D :D In you come, reading my mind, telling me exactly how I feel about myself. I didn't know this, but you... you opened my eyes and gave me a whole new perspective on reality. Thank you for saving my life!!!! :D :D :D 

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Princessy vibe? BTW, my name has nothing to do with me thinking I'm a Princess, incase you're wondering, because if that was the case I would've went straight for Goddess and cut out the middle man. 

I forgot that your username had 'princess' in it. It wasn't personal. Sorry if it offended you personally. 

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This all started when @Startruck asked me what I meant about a particular statement I made about what men realize when they get older. I don't really go around stressing or stating that women are the prize because it is just understood. I never in my personal life stated that to any man nor do I go around thinking I'm the shit. All I know is I've never competed for a man, chased after a man nor lead a man or acted like I've won something when I'm with a man. Countless men have done said things I've mentioned and all I know thats what you do when going after a prize,  Your tone sounds a bit bitter, but mine is just explaining something without bitterness. Don't hate the player, hate the game, I didn't invent it. 

Traditionally, getting married has been a big W for women. And yes, there is a lot of competition for those men who are ready for marriage. It's the commitment to provide and protect. And it's always been sacred for women. 

What you've written reads like someone who doesn't value relationships has written this. So, I don't know how seriously I should take your opinion on relationship-dynamics. 

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is just your opinion. Fertility is matter of science and not a matter of opinion. 

It's mid 30's that Fertility starts to decline, but looks can last way longer.

Edited by Princess Arabia

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's mid 30's that Fertility starts to decline, but looks can last way longer.

I hope you already have children if you ever wanted them, because it's this kind of cope and denial that sabotages other women who might think they have all the time in the world.

When they simply don't.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

I hope you already have children if you ever wanted them, because it's this kind of cope and denial that sabotages other women who might think they have all the time in the world.

When they simply don't.

I googled it before I posted it.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I googled it before I posted it.

I hope you are joking again. 

Alright guys calm down its getting out of hand. 

No personal attacks. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Understanding embraces love, not hatred. 

Women are the prize. 

They are worthy of praise, admiration and love. They contribute incredible value to the world, and it is just amazing with them. 

It could be said love is the ability to bring something together for no reason at all. 

When you have love for something, it is because you are creating it. You are putting it there. In order to have difficulties, there has to be misunderstanding and miscommunication. 

To control someone, you have to submit to an authority. 

What does authority mean? It means the "author of right."  Who wrote the book on being right? Feminists? Antifeminists? It remains a mystery, but it is following someone else's book. It is not thinking for yourself. You are playing by someone else's rulebook. Some authority is controlling the narrative.

This authority keeps repeating these ideas and "facts" so often in social media and traditional media, that people accept these facts as their own. It is brainwashing.  Just look at the results of what is going on... there is argument and disagreement and chaos and uncertainty. There is fear and mistrust of everybody and a lack of ability to make things going right. There is hurt, there is conflict, there is confusion, there is craziness. If these "facts" were so true, there would be improvement and less of the bad. Something isn't right with these ideologies. There is some poison residing in it. 

All that you experience depends on your ability to think for yourself. I think it is time to take the reins and start being source over the facts. This is done by eliminating false data... finding the lies in what we see and hear and relying on our own observations and evaluations of something. Don't look to the internet for understanding and explanation. That is not actualization, trust in yourself and be source. That's what we are doing all this work for. 

Women are the prize. 

Women are amazing, I love women. They are basically good and just awesome!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

When they simply don't.

Men' sperm quality starts to decline after 40, even earlier, depends on genetics. I hope you have children.

Deluding young men that they will be more attractive to young women when they will be 40 is sabotaging other men lives too. And it's toxic.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

26 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Men' sperm quality starts to decline after 40, even earlier, depends on genetics. I hope you have children.

It doesn't decline nearly as much as women's fertility, which is why it's important women don't waste their prime years. I don't need to worry about that, I'm getting snipped. I don't want kids, neither does my girlfriend, and she is too old to have them anyways.

26 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Deluding young men that they will be more attractive to young women when they will be 40 is sabotaging other men lives too. And it's toxic.

It's not deluding them, nor is it toxic. It's sound dating/relationship advice and giving them hope for the future. Pointing out that it will FACTUALLY get better for them as they age. Young men are basically invisible to women their own age.  If you are dating as a man under age 25 you are basically wasting your time, besides gaining some experience. It's not until late 20's/going into 30's and beyond that men hit their stride and develop themselves and acquire a good career and income that they become valuable/attractive.

Source: The majority of relationships basically ever.

I challenge you to start talking to random people at work or school, friends, family that are in relationships and ask who the older gender is. It will be men 80%+ of the time. You're probably too bitter to acknowledge this well known societal fact though, so what's the point.

You are so bereft of insight into the male experience you consider it sabotage LOL. That couldn't be further from the truth! Any man here will tell you things have only gotten easier for them as they've gotten older, not harder.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Lila9 Hey what do you know it's an overwhelming landslide majority that women prefer older men in a country wide survey. Who woulda thunk it.

efse.png

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

My dad fathered both me and my sister after age 55 and we both turned out well. Not quite true. 

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Judgements and assumptions. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

. It's sound dating/relationship advice and giving them hope for the future. Pointing out that it will FACTUALLY get better for them as they age.

Not necessarily, many middle agers and older men don't have healthy relationships. Something is missing here. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Young men are basically invisible to women their own age. 

False, many people prefer to date people their own age. They may change their mind after a while if they come into difficulties. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

If you are dating as a man under age 25 you are basically wasting your time, besides gaining some experience.

Not necessarily. I have worked with many couples and married couples that are under 25. Most are still going strong. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

It's not until late 20's/going into 30's and beyond that men hit their stride and develop themselves and acquire a good career and income that they become valuable/attractive.

Indeed, this is very accurate. And I am not refuting your advice one bit. My interest is in accuracy and truth. We have to gear toward more constructive conversations. I mean I am with you. It is preferable to consider relationships after 30. 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

You're probably too bitter to acknowledge this well known societal fact though, so what's the point.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

You are so bereft of insight into the male experience you consider it sabotage LOL. That couldn't be further from the truth! Any man here will tell you things have only gotten easier for them as they've gotten older, not harder.

There are 2 women on this thread, sharing how they see the world. They are grossly outnumbered, poor Princess had to sit there and debate 3 or more men at a time. That takes a good deal of strength and courage to be open and honest about how she sees the world. If you went to a forum with all females and were debating all feminist, how would you feel? Lila and Princess are here to learn about God and consciousness and about life in general, not to have their personal worldviews being attacked and dismantled. 

Love embraces understanding, not hatred.  I might feel bitter too, if I was in the same situation. 

You said "I hope you already have children if you ever wanted them, because it's this kind of cope and denial that sabotages other women who might think they have all the time in the world."

What is the point of this? Judgment assumptions and lies... That was not the intention of Princess' post. Not relevant.

My interest is making this world a better place. I hope that you can help. It is not by proving who is right or wrong, it is by increasing one's awareness and understanding. 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

That was not the intention of Princess' post.

Her intention might have been something else for sure, but the content was reckless misinformation that can cause other women a lot of heartache. If I see something that silly posted I am going to call it out. It's about what is said, not about her specifically. I'm sure she is a great person! I have no idea though it's just an internet forum. We are here to discuss ideas, some ideas are better than others. If peoples feelings get caught in the crossfire that sucks, but sometimes it happens it's the nature of differing perspectives.

I love women and want the best for them. So it's just alarming to me I see this harmful coping spread around between women that they have time when they actually don't.

If you aren't getting pregnant before 30 you are not just rolling the dice medically, you are going to have a harder time finding a mate WILLING to get you pregnant in the first place. Making a decision on the matter is something that should be done sooner, rather than later.

hrhrhtewgfegege

This thread is toxic and posion for those who are innocent bystanders, im locking it.Way past the original queastion...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.