Aaly

Are men capable of actually loving a woman?

117 posts in this topic

@StarStruck But she doesnt know the difference between a man and a male ?‍♂️...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia I think Lila was serious though

I was serious about being more conscious and aware without seeming competitive, because I'm trying not to fall into that trap of whose more conscious than who and whose more awake. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think men are the ones that care what their friends and people in general think more than women. That's why most go for looks because of how it makes them look to others. Beautiful women are like "arm candies" and makes them look like "the man".

I would literally think the opposite growing up, when I was walking around with a gf I thought "everyone must think shes lucky to be with me as im so good looking, smart and desirable".  ?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Perhaps you are an exception to the rule. Most women care what their girlfriends and family thinks about the guy.

I used to care then realized I'm not going to live my life by the opinions of others and when I new people are assessing someone I'm with I just see how lost in conditioning they are. 

The other day i introduced by gf to my larger family and can see there "standards" are based on not understanding the struggle of finding someone with REAL compatibility with you. It doesnt matter what her job is, or her looks or her social skills, its really hard to find someone compatible with me, so of course she will not meet some stupid standard.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

19 minutes ago, integral said:

I used to care then realized I'm not going to live my life by the opinions of others and when I new people are assessing someone I'm with I just see how lost in conditioning they are. 

The other day i introduced by gf to my larger family and can see there "standards" are based on not understanding the struggle of finding someone with REAL compatibility with you. It doesnt matter what her job is, or her looks or her social skills, its really hard to find someone compatible with me, so of course she will not meet some stupid standard.  

I like a girl but she has tattoo’s and shit. It doesn’t fit in my family culture but then again I’m not close to my family. I just don’t want her because of me. Not because of my family. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I just don’t want her because of me

What do you mean by this? Do the tattoos bother you? 

27 minutes ago, integral said:

What do you mean by this? Do the tattoos bother you? 

Yes. Tattoos also come with a certain mindset and culture. 

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Yes. Tattoos also come with a certain mindset and culture. 

I knew a girl with lots of tattoos and she was one of the sweetest I've ever known ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, integral said:

I would literally think the opposite growing up, when I was walking around with a gf I thought "everyone must think shes lucky to be with me as im so good looking, smart and desirable".  ?

Thats when you're young and naive. When men get older, they get hit with the reality of the dating scene and realize the dynamic is different from their younger days. 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thats when you're young and naive. When men get older, they get hit with the reality of the dating scene and realize the dynamic is different from their younger days. 

What reality?

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I knew a girl with lots of tattoos and she was one of the sweetest I've ever known ?

I know what you mean 

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

What reality?

I know what you mean 

That women are the Prize. That's why men compete for them and chase them. There are so many signs that indicates this, and men who realize this are the ones that usually win, but most don't get this till they become old and grey or never do. Boo hoo. 

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That women are the Prize. That's why men compete for them and chase them. There are so many signs that indicates this, and men who realize this are the ones that usually win, but most don't get this till they become old and grey or never do. Boo hoo. 

Hmm I hope you are joking again. Beautiful girls are in abundance. High quality men are in scarcity so go figure who is the prize. 

Hot girls ride the magic school bus between the ages of 15-25 when her sexual prime and fertility hits peak. After that it is no magic school bus but Uber. 

As a guy you can still rock the dating market as a 30 year old if he got his shit together. If you are 30 as a girl the landscape will look very different for her. 

Just now, StarStruck said:

Hmm I hope you are joking again. Beautiful girls are in abundance. High quality men are in scarcity so go figure who is the prize. 

Hot girls ride the magic school bus between the ages of 15-25 when her sexual prime and fertility hits peak. After that it is no magic school bus but Uber. 

As a guy you can still rock the dating market as a 30 year old if he got his shit together. If you are 30 as a girl the landscape will look very different for her. 

I'm not joking this time and I don't sit around saying to myself I'm the prize, it's just inherent. I need do nothing. It's not just about physical beauty either. Notice you had to say "high quality men", that's like saying "health food". I can tell you're very young and a bit naive when it comes to this topic, which is ok because of your age. A female at 30 is no way past her prime, in fact she's just reaching it and can maintain that well beyond her 40's if she takes care of herself. 

Prize in this sense is more about worth than looks and not just monetarily. I won't get into that just do some quality research as to why inherently this is the case. The sooner you understand this the better your relationships will be and the happier you'll be in relationships. Don't go following your buddies or Andrew on this issue because you'll get left behind wondering why. It's a particular dynamic that's inherent, not in the sense that you think I'm saying, but when you understand it, and treat women as such, you'll have women gravitating towards you more in a real way other than just your looks.

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you have a gf, r u going to leave her after she's 25?

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

If all women are 'the prize' just because they're women, why should a man choose you over other women? Why shouldn't he be a total player womanizer and enjoy as many 'prizes' as he wants?! 

On a serious note, if women believe that they're the prize just cuz they have a vagina, this feeds into the wider issue of women's sexualization and objectification. Please don't let your gender/sexuality define your worth, please rely on other things for it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

I am absolutely certain im the prize and that mindset is what gets girls. What your saying is the opposite of what couches teach men. Believing that I have no value is a really bad mindset. 

I could be homeless and be 100% sure im the prize. ?

treat women as such, you'll have women gravitating towards you more in a real way other than just your looks

There is a conflation happening that if you think your the prize then your a asshole basicly that doesnt threat women right. Thats not what the mindset it about, being mature and loving is a separate line of development that co-exists with having the mindset that "I am the prize".

Both men and women should think they are valuable that's healthy way to go about it.

When i was younger i didn't think my gf was not valuable, I just felt really good about myself(and always will) and i thought she was beautiful to and loved her. It wasnt a arrogance kind of out of balance value dynamic. 

Edited by integral

5 hours ago, Aaly said:

If you had a husband, would you leave him if he lost his job and had to work at McDonald’s? You wouldn’t have married him if he worked at McDonald’s, but still you probably wouldn’t leave because you developed a bond. It’s the same. Looks may get him in the door, but a connection is developed that makes them stay.

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, Aaly said:

No. But would you leave your husband if he had suddenly no dick on him anymore?

@Princess Arabia so ou are not joking this time? I’m on your side you really need to stop flipping paradigms. If a guy followed your advice he would have zero confidence and zero game. You have a very masculine perspective and perhaps it is working for you perhaps it is not. Perhaps it works with feminine guys but most guys aren’t feminine. From my exp: the moment a girl understands she is the prize in the relationship you get dumped. Most girls are hypergamous and they want somebody worthy (equal or more worth, not less) next to them and that is why I said what I said in the beginning. Males can actually date a girl from McDonald’s if she is hot or and sweet. A girl who got her shit together won’t even look in the direction of a McDonald’s worker.