SQAAD

This Real Life Story Will Blow Your Mind

21 posts in this topic

I live in an apartment in Athens, Greece.

My bathroom uses a ventilator that connects a bathroom below my apartment. 

Recently my bathroom has been filled with disgusting cigarrete smoke.I figured out that the woman in the bathroom right below me smokes inside her bathroom.

Anyways i spoke to this woman calmly numerous times asking her to stop smoking inside the bathroom because i don't wish to be a passive smoker.

Keep in mind that this woman is obese and suffers from schizophrenia. She has been gaslighting and lying to me the whole time. 

To make long story short, what i found most shocking about this whole incident is how other neighbors and even the police basically told me

"she can do whatever she wants in her house, what's your problem?''

.  :o

It's really true that most people are d*mb as fking animals as Leo has said.

This experience has really shook me and made me much more motivated to become financially free as much as possible.

People are so d*mb to deny you the obvious.  I am really disapointed by how low consciousness most people truly are. It's shocking, It's jaw-dropping.

Edited by SQAAD

@Recursoinominado

57 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Well, it is time to listen to black metal on top volume all day.

ahahahaha that was funny.

Problem is that the other neighbors don't really support me. There are like 2-3 of them. Very low consciousness.

They did not say anything in my favor about this situtation. Quite the opposite. Which really really shocked me.....

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD Im sorry to hear that, I know how fustrating that is, ive had the exact same experience except the smoke was directly in my bed room while i was sleeping. I snapped and confonted her for 6 months until the situation was resolved.

Maybe tehre are a few ways to salvige that situation. Is it illigal to smoke indoors where you live? If it is then you can call the cops and press charges (money). Can also keep the window open in the bathroom 24/7 to ventilate. Can also get a good HEPA activated charcoal air purified (money).  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

That's God's hint to you to move.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's why living in huge apartment complex sucks so much

You're basically living with 100s of people tightly packed together and everyone gets influenced by each other

Even if you live in a good apartment you still can encounter such stuff. I live in an impressive apartment but there are some people from other neighborhoods that camp in front of my apartment to smoke, make noise, play music very hard and leave dirt. I told the police and I overheard them telling them they were doing nothing wrong and should keep it quite a little bit. So I found my own solution to the problem which I won’t share here. 

On 02/08/2023 at 2:11 PM, SQAAD said:

I live in an apartment in Athens, Greece.

My bathroom uses a ventilator that connects a bathroom below my apartment. 

Recently my bathroom has been filled with disgusting cigarrete smoke.I figured out that the woman in the bathroom right below me smokes inside her bathroom.

Anyways i spoke to this woman calmly numerous times asking her to stop smoking inside the bathroom because i don't wish to be a passive smoker.

Keep in mind that this woman is obese and suffers from schizophrenia. She has been gaslighting and lying to me the whole time. 

To make long story short, what i found most shocking about this whole incident is how other neighbors and even the police basically told me

.  :o

It's really true that most people are d*mb as fking animals as Leo has said.

This experience has really shook me and made me much more motivated to become financially free as much as possible.

People are so d*mb to deny you the obvious.  I am really disapointed by how low consciousness most people truly are. It's shocking, It's jaw-dropping.

There's no need to judge others for being low consciousness. But it's true that people are engaging in utterly extraordinary levels of self-deception.

By the way bro, get the hell out of there!!

@integral

On 3/8/2023 at 5:18 AM, integral said:

@SQAAD Im sorry to hear that, I know how fustrating that is, ive had the exact same experience except the smoke was directly in my bed room while i was sleeping. I snapped and confonted her for 6 months until the situation was resolved.

Maybe tehre are a few ways to salvige that situation. Is it illigal to smoke indoors where you live? If it is then you can call the cops and press charges (money). Can also keep the window open in the bathroom 24/7 to ventilate. Can also get a good HEPA activated charcoal air purified (money).  

I am curious to know.. How did you finally resolve the situtation? What happened?

I've already called the cops twice and they didn't help me. Quite the opposite.

I've spoken to a lawyer too who told me that she is not doing anything illegal.

Edited by SQAAD

@Leo Gura

On 3/8/2023 at 6:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's God's hint to you to move.

Yes..!!

@StarStruck

On 3/8/2023 at 8:17 AM, StarStruck said:

Even if you live in a good apartment you still can encounter such stuff. I live in an impressive apartment but there are some people from other neighborhoods that camp in front of my apartment to smoke, make noise, play music very hard and leave dirt. I told the police and I overheard them telling them they were doing nothing wrong and should keep it quite a little bit. So I found my own solution to the problem which I won’t share here. 

If you want to share the solution, DM me.

@Anon212

17 hours ago, Anon212 said:

There's no need to judge others for being low consciousness. But it's true that people are engaging in utterly extraordinary levels of self-deception.

By the way bro, get the hell out of there!!

I am not judging them i think.. I am more making  a factual statement.

Yes i totally agree. I'm currently doing whatever it takes to go live somewhere else on my own.

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I've spoken to a lawyer too who told me that she is not doing anything illegal.

Its not illegal in your country, so why would you call the cops? But I get it, it should be. Solution is to rent the apartment under hers and spray fart gas up the pipes into her apartment all day 24/7. See how she likes it.

6 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I am curious to know.. How did you finally resolve the situtation? What happened?

The person she was dating convinced her to smoke in the garage that was 2 steps away redirecting the smoke outdoors to stop the conflict.

For 6 months of non-stop conflict it never occurred to her to do this, it was more important that she "got what she wanted" then live in harmony with others and drastically simplify her life. They are to dysfunctional to make basic simplifications to make there lives easier. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

On 4/8/2023 at 6:12 PM, integral said:

Its not illegal in your country, so why would you call the cops? But I get it, it should be. Solution is to rent the apartment under hers and spray fart gas up the pipes into her apartment all day 24/7. See how she likes it.

The person she was dating convinced her to smoke in the garage that was 2 steps away redirecting the smoke outdoors to stop the conflict.

For 6 months of non-stop conflict it never occurred to her to do this, it was more important that she "got what she wanted" then live in harmony with others and drastically simplify her life. They are to dysfunctional to make basic simplifications to make there lives easier. 

That's what happens when you're stuck in ego consciousness. The ego has no intelligence of its own, it's robotic.

Oh, man. That sucks. I wish you good nervs and hope that it isn't that draining for you. From the outside it often looks easier but if one is really in the actual situation then things look different. That's almost like having a bad room mate. Additionally she's mentally ill.

Until you've moved I would try to make use of it for growth if that's possible. 

Best luck and strength, buddy.

Unfortunately I understand your experience. I live in a shitty apartment in a shady area because this is what I can afford rn.

And there are so many people smoking on their windows, sometimes in the same time and in the same hours, their smoke comes to my windows (especially mornings), and I can't even open windows at mornings which is frustrating. And I can't do nothing about it because many people don't understand that passive smoking is as dangerous as smoking. During my life I've tried to address it (since I gained brain and stopped smoking myself) to people but received stares implying that I'm the idiot who's overreacting.

On one hand they can do whatever they want in their apartments and on the other hand what if whatever they want to do hurt others, and to be more precise, slowly killing their surroundings but they are too ignorant to even acknowledge it?

What if someone actively killing people in their apartment? I'm sure that in that case no one would say "they can do whatever they want in their apartment".

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

What if someone actively killing people in their apartment? I'm sure that in that case no one would say "they can do whatever they want in their apartment".

Exactly people that say "they can do wtv they want" have a conflicting relationship with the world constantly trying to suppress there behavior. Probably starting from childhood with parents, then school then work, they never got over that phase of there development. 

If it was illegal they would not say "they can do wtv they want", they say it because they experience a direct personal attack with your behavior from there trauma.

They hate when people try to control them, there entire life struggle is that. So the response "they can do wtv they want in there house" is them expressing how much they hate when people try to control them or others.

But of course its a double-standard as when something infringes on there wants/needs/rights they go fucking crazy but lack the balance and empathy to understand others. 

Edited by integral

6 hours ago, integral said:

If it was illegal they would not say "they can do wtv they want", they say it because they experience a direct personal attack with your behavior from there trauma.

I think that they don't even experience this as a personal attack, they seem like they genuinely don't understand what's the big deal with their smoking, or maybe they pretend that they don't understand. I really don't know anymore.

6 hours ago, integral said:

But of course its a double-standard as when something infringes on there wants/needs/rights they go fucking crazy but lack the balance and empathy to understand others. 

Imagine if most of humanity would act like this. wait.

Let Love In