ZenSwift

5-MeO-MALT Trip 0002 & 0003 - Still Trying To Get High

11 posts in this topic

5-MeO-MALT Trip 0002

July 25th 2023

Attempt 1 out of 2

Snorting 3/4 a microscoop of 5-MeO-MALT. (5-10mg scoop, supposedly)

Taken at 8:18AM

Feeling the subtle tingling in my nose.

33 min, snorted the rest of the scoop. So now there is 1 scoop total in my nose

Felt the tingling burning sensation in my nose.

Feeling dizzy, lethargic, light headed. Certainly feeling LESS conscious, not more.

A bit of nausea feeling and sick to my stomach a bit. Would very likely throw up if I tried to eat.

Nose bleeding a tiny bit.

4h 30 min Later I feel completely back to normal.

Attempt 2 out of 2

Plugging 1.5 scoops at 12:51PM

(1 scoop = 5-10mg)

Slightly uncomfortable to plug some liquid.

Feeling a tiny bit activation in my brain. Specifically at a concentrated point like in the center front. Kinda hard to point to.

Nothing yet. Subtle squeezing in the ceiling. That's it.

5-MeO-MALT Trip 0003

July 26th 2023

Okay so let's try plugging 2.5 scoops.  Supposedly 5-10mg each scoop, (But I'm calling BS)

Plugged at 11:56AM

Pictured: 2.5 micro-scoops in a spoon.

20230726_112924.jpg

21 minutes, feeling an onset?

30 minutes, there is definitely something activating.

Feeling of stimulation in the brain. But no notable effects beyond that feeling of stimulation/activation in the center of my head.

Just 3 hours of that subtle feeling of pressure in the brain or whatever.

I'm pretty darn sure that you wouldn't easily overlook the effects of this psychedelic.

The effects that I DO FEEL I feel are timed exactly as I expect 5meomalt would.

20 minute wait to the onset - Check!

4 hours Later I'm no longer feeling anything at all. - Check!

I suspect that I'm not taking nearly enough, as the bag is only 100mg, and I haven't made much of a dent in it as I should've by now.

Perhaps I just have a crap batch? Perhaps it expired? The substance is a Year old since I've received it. Just stored it in my closet, no special leaving it in the freezer or anything.  

Thoughts? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Holly SHIT, that amount would stop my heart :D. I take less then 1 grain of sand in that scoop picture and its VERY strong. So I dont think malt is right for you as its not activating, got to experiment with other substances and find the one that best works for your body. Its also possible to come back to malt after doing work with other psychedelics, as that might change your experience with malt counter-intuitively.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

1 scoop = 5-10mg)

Get a milligram scale, then you'll know for sure how much is in a scoop. if you take the lower approximation, 5mg x 2.5 = 12.5mg, that's not a lot.

I would keep adding 1 microscoop with each trip, but also vary snorting with plugging, for me only snorting works. For me it's slightly more powerful than 5 meo dmt, if I need 25mg of it for a full release, 20mg of malt would have interesting effects. 

Everything is fine. Your doses are just too small.

It's common that people have significant tolerance and just need a large dose.

It seems to me like you're using the wrong end of that microscoop. The large scoop end is what you want to use. That's about 10mg per scoop.

Don't be afraid to take a sizable dose. A proper dose of 5-MeO will blow your mind within 10 mins. If it doesn't your dose is too small. Keep doubling your dose until it starts blowing your mind within 10 mins.

Don't worry. You're nowhere near the limit yet. You will experience complete mindfuckery before you approach the upper limit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have a very high tolerance to malt. Over 30mg is still not that intense. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@ZenSwift I saw your picture of your bag. Thats clearly NOT 100 mg. It must be over 2 to 3 g. 

Can you weight? 

You are taking small amounts, what’s in this picture from my experience is like 15 mg tops. (Yes, I am eyeballing through the internet xd)

Take one full micro scoop of what you have, then take two then take three, then take… that’s the procedure to find out the dosage.

you sir, have a bad batch. when you get proper 5meo, it will be like a nuclear bomb to the left eyebrow

Edited by Aaron p

For me 10 mg of malt is stronger than 20 mg of 5meo DMT. Maybe the batches haver different purity. 

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me 10 mg of malt is stronger than 20 mg of 5meo DMT. Maybe the batches haver different purity. 

It's not the batch it's the person.

You guys keep underestimating how variable the brain is. Your brain metabolism plays a huge role here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nah, just bunk 5meo. When you make it you'd understand. It's very hard to measure the purity and actual percentage of your 5meo...Also various teks produce various types/kinds and effects.

Leo is right in a certain sense. Also empty stomach plays a key role. 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist