J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

@Rafael Thundercat

59 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I ready experienced Telepaty many times in Ayahuasca ceremonies. 

And that's on a psychedelic assisted state of mind. These aliens apparently can do telepathy in their baseline consciousness.

@Danioover9000 the people who get abducted don't know they don't have a body. They are not God realized  they just assume that their bodies are abducted they are dream abductors. We are in alien simulation imagine something that can abduct your dream then rape you as you are frozen in time. Or don't cause why would you ever want to think of that. One more thing for holykeal to worry about. 

We should ask abductees if they actually saw their body or if they just assumed it was there.

Normally they say they are laid down and un able to move so maybe their body isn't there.

Edited by Hojo

This is a recent summary and some reactions and info about what is currently (after last week's hearing) being discussed:

4 hours ago, SamC said:

@Leo Gura

When do you predict the illusion will completely brake? When will it penetrate into society that we are in contact with aliens?

No idea. But I expect within my lifetime.

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

That's how chimps work, not intelligent species, lol.

Or you are just wrong.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Scholar

@Leo Gura you should start warning users against posting content coming from a sociopath, like this guy above. Nothing personal @Scholar, but DESTINY is a highly manipulative liar which cannot be trusted at all, probably a good study for how to debate and argue, but for truth he's compromised to the 9th degree.

Stop with your crusades against Youtubers here. You did it with Lex Fridman and now you are doing it with Destiny. You are way too online and biased as hell. Stop it or you will be the one getting warnings. You spread much drama and bias.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or you are just wrong.

Stop with your crusades against Youtubers here. You did it with Lex Fridman and now you are doing it with Destiny. You are way too online and biased as hell. Stop it or you will be the one getting warnings. You spread much drama and bias.

If that's what you think, fine, let others post about Destiny, but don't say I didn't warn you about this sociopath.

@Hojo

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Danioover9000 the people who get abducted don't know they don't have a body. They are not God realized  they just assume that their bodies are abducted they are dream abductors. We are in alien simulation imagine something that can abduct your dream then rape you as you are frozen in time. Or don't cause why would you ever want to think of that. One more thing for holykeal to worry about. 

We should ask abductees if they actually saw their body or if they just assumed it was there.

Normally they say they are laid down and un able to move so maybe their body isn't there.

No, there's so much going on with telepathy and psionic alien technology. This isn't just a spirituality problem, this is a survival problem for humanity. How do humans defend themselves from hostile aliens that can do psychological and psychic attacks?

4 hours ago, Hojo said:

Again, in Ayahuasca session some people that are open to this stuff sometimes come out of their senses and something else possess them. Last time there was this guy in strange giberish and I as a helper was not able to tell him to stop because he was not there. 

Well all we need or part of what we need is stop to put the turbines in the botton of the spacecrafts and start to think about putting it in the middle.

@Rafael Thundercat

19 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Again, in Ayahuasca session some people that are open to this stuff sometimes come out of their senses and something else possess them. Last time there was this guy in strange giberish and I as a helper was not able to tell him to stop because he was not there. 

But technically that's different from UFOs and aliens though, right? In your context, that's more of a supernatural/paranormal phenomena from hauntings, spirits and possessions, more likely that a spirit or ghost, seeing that this guy was in an altered state of consciousness and is vulnerable, is able to possess him in that altered state.

Or, the guy you saw just had deep traumas and trapped emotions, and that Ayahuasca state of consciousness allowed him that catharsis, making him unable to snap out of it.

Or something else is happening that isn't a UFO phenomena, or a paranormal phenomena, or a psychological phenomena. 

31 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat

But technically that's different from UFOs and aliens though, right? In your context, that's more of a supernatural/paranormal phenomena from hauntings, spirits and possessions, more likely that a spirit or ghost, seeing that this guy was in an altered state of consciousness and is vulnerable, is able to possess him in that altered state.

Or, the guy you saw just had deep traumas and trapped emotions, and that Ayahuasca state of consciousness allowed him that catharsis, making him unable to snap out of it.

Or something else is happening that isn't a UFO phenomena, or a paranormal phenomena, or a psychological phenomena. 

What is different in the terms "Alien", "Supernatural" "Spirits" "Consciousness " "Ghost"? 

Is an Alien a Physical Material Thing and a Spirit an Imaterial thing? If you see an Alien in your Dreams what is what you are seeing? An Object? Remember that Aya is a plant that is used to navigate at nigth in the so called dreamland. And one of the main Dietas from Pajés in the Forest is a Root called Muká, that give them a certain power to work in this dreamrealm and summon up whatever needed to heal. I had once felt like my whole being where a Jaguar. Not that I got hairs and claws, but I felt warm and as a Jaguar presence was around me. Speaking like this sounds magic but is something that can really be explained with logic.

By your same logic maybe would be easier for the militar forces to say that those people who saw the little big head aliens where deep tramatized people who had alucinations or visions of beings that where not true but just figments of their imaginations to allowed then to catharsis their traumas, maybe a trauma of not being seen as especial people. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Rafael Thundercat

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

What is different in the terms "Alien", "Supernatural" "Spirits" "Consciousness " "Ghost"? 

Is an Alien a Physical Material Thing and a Spirit an Imaterial thing? If you see an Alien in your Dreams what is what you are seeing? An Object? Remember that Aya is a plant that is used to navigate at nigth in the so called dreamland. And one of the main Dietas from Pajés in the Forest is a Root called Muká, that give them a certain power to work in this dreamrealm and summon up whatever needed to heal. I had once felt like my whole being where a Jaguar. Not that I got hairs and claws, but I felt warm and as a Jaguar presence was around me. Speaking like this sounds magic but is something that can really be explained with logic.

I don't know if English is not your first language, and I can't comment on your qualia or intersubjective experiences, but I'll share my intuitive speculations at the broader holistic level, with some zooming in at parts with the topics discuessed.

Most people will have differences based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, states of being and becoming and consciousness, life experiences, other lines of development in life and society, ideological beliefs indoctrinated, groomed and gaslight into your mind from upbringing and culture, self biases and preferences that mostly shapes your worldview, paradigm, metaphysical and epistemic assumptions of reality.

So, language creates your reality, by that I mean that every word, noun, verb, adjective, adverb, and other special words, from the syntax and semantics, reality is created by your ego mind. So, when you say and ask me what does each word: "Alien", "Supernatural", "Spirit", "Consciousness", "Ghost", mean? Well, it's possible to define each term, but realize that each word is like a map of different parts of the territory, and each word captures and symbolizes a fraction of each part of the territory that word captures. I can give a general definition for each word, but the problem is that I can't give a persoanl based definition from your POV, or even mine, because each word may represent a different map onto the territory.

A spirit is in most cases an immaterial-yet-energetic thing in the context of the supernatural/paranormal, and in the context of UFOs and Alien life, we can presume that they're a physical material thing given claims of meta materials and psionic technology and space craft travel. However, do you not know that you could be falsely equating and conflating an actual physical alien with a mostly non-physical thing like a spirit? Because both words and terms come from two different contexts.

While it could be hard, you can logically explain this to me, in fact you're using logic right now to explain and describe what's magical and intuitive to you, you and doing some level of inductive reasoning and inference to give me bits and pieces of information.

@Danioover9000

Quote"  A spirit is in most cases an immaterial-yet-energetic thing in the context of the supernatural/paranormal, and in the context of UFOs and Alien life, we can presume that they're a physical material thing given claims of meta materials and psionic technology and space craft travel"

Key words here are "in most cases" "presumed" and "given claims" 

If you meet today an Alien. Who to say to you that what you see,touch or even smell is an actual physical material thing? 

14 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rafael Thundercat

While it could be hard, you can logically explain this to me, in fact you're using logic right now to explain and describe what's magical and intuitive to you, you and doing some level of inductive reasoning and inference to give me bits and pieces of information.

I am in no way hopefull that you could understand my experiences by explanation, the same way Leo try his best to explanin his realizations and I am ok that the only thing we have to communicate is this symbols. The only way for you to understand would be to drink 3 cups of 50cl of the brew and observe what happen. Ayahuasca maybe not be as powerfull as 5Meo but there is a lot you can do if you know how to work properly with it. Yes, there is trauma realease and so on but after those are taken care the space is open to go deep. 

I assume you never try it, if it is the case there is not much we can share about it.

Destiny has come such a long way but he still has this awful video game addiction it is so sad to see him wasting his potential.

Just stop playing the damn games in your mid-30s especially when you join a fucking panel about a serious topic, for fuck's sake.

Edited by Socrates

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Or you are just wrong.

@Danioover9000 This show somehow how you are positioning here in this Forum. Well, English is not my mother language, but maybe because of this I need to refraim of using to much verbiage that I Observe you use a lot. Is all good to have an advanced vocabulary  but I remember Leo saying somewhere that in order to reach some deep Awakenings he needed to clean a lot of his word game. From my experience this is also true. Of course here we can use and abuse of words but in some states all this feeding the mind with blabling became a hindrance. But maybe all the drama and bias and crusades are your survival strategy that soon or later you will need to purge out. Somethings are even more important than Destiny shit or even Alien death bodies. I like as everyone to be curious about this stuff but in the end the work is deeper than all this.  

@Rafael Thundercat

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Danioover9000

Quote"  A spirit is in most cases an immaterial-yet-energetic thing in the context of the supernatural/paranormal, and in the context of UFOs and Alien life, we can presume that they're a physical material thing given claims of meta materials and psionic technology and space craft travel"

Key words here are "in most cases" "presumed" and "given claims" 

If you meet today an Alien. Who to say to you that what you see,touch or even smell is an actual physical material thing? 

I'll have to ask the grey alien if one ever comes across me: "Hey Grey, are you a physical thing? Also mind turning down your UFO lights a bit?"

@Rafael Thundercat

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Danioover9000 This show somehow how you are positioning here in this Forum. Well, English is not my mother language, but maybe because of this I need to refraim of using to much verbiage that I Observe you use a lot. Is all good to have an advanced vocabulary  but I remember Leo saying somewhere that in order to reach some deep Awakenings he needed to clean a lot of his word game. From my experience this is also true. Of course here we can use and abuse of words but in some states all this feeding the mind with blabling became a hindrance. But maybe all the drama and bias and crusades are your survival strategy that soon or later you will need to purge out. Somethings are even more important than Destiny shit or even Alien death bodies. I like as everyone to be curious about this stuff but in the end the work is deeper than all this.  

Hey man, don't be using Leo against me because he scolded me here, that's a different issue and context not within this thread. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

Destiny has come such a long way but he still has this awful video game addiction it is so sad to see him wasting his potential.

Just stop playing the damn games in your mid-30s especially when you join a fucking panel about a serious topic, for fuck's sake.

Love Destiny from starcraft 2. Epic zerg player.

I want to say, terrestrial life is so mysterious already, our actual reality is so crazy and impossible, there should be panels about that, Aliens for me is lower consciousness topic than gaming. Destiny trying to increase the consciousness level by playing games

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

25 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Love Destiny from starcraft 2. Epic zerg player.

I want to say, terrestrial life is so mysterious already, our actual reality is so crazy and impossible, there should be panels about that, Aliens for me is lower consciousness topic than gaming. Destiny trying to increase the consciousness level by playing games

No, based on developmental factors like SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences, other lines of development in life and society, ideological beliefs indoctrinated from upbringing, and self biases and preferences, he's merely just expanding his brand and spreading his ideology on the internet, making it seem like debating and arguing and all this appeals and fallacies to Logos, some on ethos and pathos, is valuable, but actually he's disingenuous and bad faith thinking it's valuable. No, the topics of aliens and philosophical discourse they do is much more valuable and higher quality than toxicity that he immerses himself in, and creates an echo chamber of around himself, meanwhile justifying all the net negatives of social media consumption and participating in the brain rot of the Gen Z generation. I disagree that drama making and drama farming and using open relationships to drama farm and content create is high quality, it's very lowbrow quality, he's a bad example for the younger generation.

Edited by Danioover9000