Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

285 posts in this topic

@Osaid

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I don't find it that weird or suspicious.

He has a history of weird outbursts, and has previously been warned many times for spamming threads with multiple posts in the same fashion.

Oh, I see, I didn't know he had a history of spamming posts and probable mental illness. Like to me in this thread the User's writing style and tone was night and day compared to the UFO posts he did. To me it really looked like another person was writing. I hope I didn't trigger him, I was just concerned someone was using his account.

Sounds like he had some kind of mental health episode or maybe he was high.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bobby_2021 You've provided some top-notch analysis of this issue. Thank you.

I feel sad for Tate now. Sex trafficking is bad, but 15 years in Romanian prison would be hell. I would not wish that on anyone.

I guess what I really wanna know is how badly did he harm the girls in this case? Like in what ways did they suffer from this trafficking? It would be nice to hear their side of the story.

There are some interviews in the vice doc with the girls where they say they were affected quite badly, witnessed Tate raping other girls, apparently he beat some of them as well. I get what you're saying, 15 years in a Romanian jail would be hell, but ultimately he did choose Romania specifically because he thought the laws were lax. Also keep in mind he most likely would've got away with everything if he didn't make videos detailing exactly what he did. He scammed a lot of men as well, probably ruined their lives. Not to mention his effect on young men, do overall he's definitely had an extremely negative impact on society. I guess you could make the argument dies anyone deserve to be in a Romanian prison, there are probably some human rights issues but there does need to be some consequences for the Tates 

@Leo Gura It seems certain at this point that Trump will be convicted for his crimes.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura It seems certain at this point that Trump will be convicted for his crimes.

Assuming he doesn't win the presidency, then all bets are off. It's absurd that he can use the presidency to escape all accountability.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Juan said:

I hope not sound so much of a asshole here but does it matter really to pay attention of your daily life to this dude? For me is like ok I read the news and move on. You can learn from it of course but dedicate your days, weeks or even months to this? Instead of doing something of higher purpose, I prefer that. Love you all guys! ?

Most people who report and "waste days" on the matter are content creators and citizen journalists. They might not be paid huge amounts of money but that's like their job.

Then there are some people who are simply curious to know about the Truth of the matter. These are people who simply read those content made by journalists and creators. You don't need to waste a lot of time for this. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Assuming he doesn't win the presidency, then all bets are off. It's absurd that he can use the presidency to escape all accountability.

Biden running in 2024 is not helping the matter at all. 

20 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I think any other Democrat would be a bigger risk. Biden's not great but he beat Trump handily last time and has a good chance of doing it again, especially after all of Trump's trials.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Biden is the only person that can beat Trump.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

16 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Isn't his cognitive decline a concern for you? He can barely do basic chores. Trump is going to wreck him in the public debate, if there is one. 

@Bobby_2021 You can't wreck Biden in a debate if he's too sleepy to show up ;)

@How to be wise@Bobby_2021 what does Trump, Biden and paid interviewers have to do with the Andrew Tate sex trafficking and tax evasion charges? 

On 2023-08-06 at 0:16 AM, How to be wise said:

On 2023-08-06 at 2:25 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

Most people who report and "waste days" on the matter are content creators and citizen journalists. They might not be paid huge amounts of money but that's like their job.

Then there are some people who are simply curious to know about the Truth of the matter. These are people who simply read those content made by journalists and creators. You don't need to waste a lot of time for this. 

21 hours ago, How to be wise said:

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Isn't his cognitive decline a concern for you? He can barely do basic chores. Trump is going to wreck him in the public debate, if there is one. 

Twitter allows long as videos right now: it feels so surreal 

I just thought that the reason most people and even I can stand listening to his obviously narcissistic rantings is that he is so extremely entertaining. It's like he is doing a show when he is speaking. And that is what makes him so dangerous ^_^

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

35 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I just thought that the reason most people and even I can stand listening to his obviously narcissistic rantings is that he is so extremely entertaining. It's like he is doing a show when he is speaking. And that is what makes him so dangerous ^_^

Yeah there might be something more fundamental going on, which is just that people are attracted to highly dramatic and emotionally stimulating and unique characters. Same reason why someone would watch a drama. Such traits come easy to a narcissist. They subvert past your conscious standards with their charisma and passion.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Yeah there might be something more fundamental going on, which is just that people are attracted to highly dramatic and emotionally stimulating and unique characters. Same reason why someone would watch a drama. Such traits come easy to a narcissist. They subvert past your conscious standards with their charisma and passion.

He could easily be a character in a TV show just by playing himself.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

It's obvious why young men find Tate appealing. He plays up all the classic macho-man stage Orange stereotypes. And the younger the man the more he is lured in by such antics and gimmicks. It's the facade of masculinity. The male equivalent of giant fake tits on a girl. Fool's gold.

A guy who thinks Tate is cool is the same type of guy who thinks it would be cool to date a stripper. It is peak juvenile masculinity. Wolf of Wall Street mindset.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Tristan is beginning to look like his bro with his hair balding.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's obvious why young men find Tate appealing. He plays up all the classic macho-man stage Orange stereotypes. And the younger the man the more he is lured in my such antics and gimmicks.

Freudian slip ?

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I am not saying it's going to happen, but just imagine if he is charged and convicted for trafficking minors. 

A good portion of RW has doubled down on their support for Tate. There is good chance that they will go down too in case he gets convicted for those charges.