r0ckyreed

How To Approach A Woman If She Has Boyfriend?

48 posts in this topic

I am ready to start socializing more. I am wanting to work on talking to women and getting into “pick up.” By pick up, I don’t mean short term fun. I mean being able to attract many women and go on multiple dates and then choose the one I want.

I live in a college town. I am 26 years old. I have had success with attracting women when it comes to me performing magic tricks for them. But I want to be able to do this through my cold reading and conversation skills.

My main fear is talking to a woman but she has a boyfriend who is nearby. As a magician, I can do this easier because it is not obvious that I am “picking her up.” But without magic, I fear that when I talk to a woman, she may have a boyfriend and he may see me and try to kick my ass.

I saw a beautiful woman walk into Aspen Coffee. I was going to try just to talk to her, but I noticed that she went to a guy who I presume to be her boyfriend. How do you guys go around this? I don’t want to get into any trouble. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Here’s a daygame fears summary:

We all have this going on at some level.

Edited by CARDOZZO

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

I am ready to start socializing more. I am wanting to work on talking to women and getting into “pick up.” By pick up, I don’t mean short term fun. I mean being able to attract many women and go on multiple dates and then choose the one I want.

I live in a college town. I am 26 years old. I have had success with attracting women when it comes to me performing magic tricks for them. But I want to be able to do this through my cold reading and conversation skills.

My main fear is talking to a woman but she has a boyfriend who is nearby. As a magician, I can do this easier because it is not obvious that I am “picking her up.” But without magic, I fear that when I talk to a woman, she may have a boyfriend and he may see me and try to kick my ass.

I saw a beautiful woman walk into Aspen Coffee. I was going to try just to talk to her, but I noticed that she went to a guy who I presume to be her boyfriend. How do you guys go around this? I don’t want to get into any trouble. 

Natural fear. Just approach and either she will go to him or he will come to her. And if that happens, you wish them a nice day in a natural way and move on. 

It will feel weird at first, but it gets better. You can't let this stop you from approaching as you'll miss lots of opportunities.

Don't make it a bigger deal than it has to be. Just be respectful and say, "Oh I didn't know, sorry!" and walk away.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Thanks guys.

Tonight, I went out solo. I approached one woman and asked her to play pool and we played 2 games of pool.

I showed magic tricks to 3 women. I just find it difficult to know what to talk about in the moment.

I am gonna keep going and working on my social confidence. This is my first time actually making the assertive decision in taking action towards my dating life/pick-up. It is tougher than I thought. Another things that’s tough is that bars are loud and it is hard for me to speak loudly and hear. 

Thanks for your support so far!

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

No problem. If her BF comes by you tell him, "Congrats, you're a lucky man. You two seem like a great couple."

I have literally hit on wives in front of their husbands. And when you say the above line it's all good and ya'll can be friends. You can even ask them if they got any single girl friends.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And stop with the magic tricks. You don't need that crap to flirt with girls. Be a fucking man and flirt directly with any girl you want. You don't need any excuses.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And stop with the magic tricks. You don't need that crap to flirt with girls. Be a fucking man and flirt directly with any girl you want. You don't need any excuses.

I’ve been socially shy my whole life. Doing magic tricks when I was in High School got me to feel more socially confident and popular.

My issue is that I have used it as a crutch to make things interesting and to blow peoples minds. I had one girl tell me that if she didn’t have a boyfriend, she would’ve taken me home.

You are right. I now want to be a man and learn how to attract without needing a deck of cards, just my conversation skills.

My mind literally goes blank, and I feel overwhelmed from the crowd.

One thing I do notice is that as I become more comfortable around people, my humor can shine through. But in front of a lot of strangers, my mind draws a blank.

I am glad I am getting into this stuff now.

I am going to go back over the How To Get Laid series and check out Owen Cook.

Any other feedback recommended to become a flirting God?

Thanks! :) 

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

@r0ckyreed You'll grow a lot doing daygame.

If you are doing solo sober daygame, you're a God.

I don’t drink alcohol so I will be doing both day and night game sober.

I might try day game more because it seems less overwhelming than going into a bar with so many people and loud music.

I am just socially awkward and have many quirks that I believe are from having Asperger’s Syndrome and ADHD. But now, I am tired of those excuses and want to work on them.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@r0ckyreed Great, keep going.

One thing that I have is that when I’m approaching my mind starts to tell me to go home to work on business, creativity & making money.

Sometimes I feel that I’m just losing my time.

But it is what it is, doing what needs to be done.

Grow some balls

Real men dont care about if woman has a bf

14 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Grow some balls

Real men dont care about if woman has a bf

I’ve always cared personally. The way I see it is that if I had a girlfriend, I would not appreciate guys hitting on my girl so I do not do it. What is wrong with that ? 

@GLORY 

He’s a beginner doing daygame/nightgame.

Telling him to man up will not help.

Practice and experience will help him deal w/ fears.

20 hours ago, Roy said:

Don't make it a bigger deal than it has to be. Just be respectful and say, "Oh I didn't know, sorry!" and walk away.

Don't apologize for having desires 

I approached one woman today. It’s just small talk. But found out she was engaged. I learned to look and see if a woman has a ring on her finger before approaching.

Can you imagine? Weaseling your way into a girl's pussy with magic tricks!

Lol. Oh God, you guys are killing me.

Edited by Leo Gura

I need to work on my cock magic

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑