Davino

5-MeO-MALT First Trip, Report

24 posts in this topic

Wow, where to begin? This is not a drug, and I can't even say it's a psychedelic. It feels like sobering up from a dream. It's not a high feeling or a trip, it's how things are when you are conscious and alive. I am very surprised and happy about malt, this is what I had been searching for. It really feels like my natural awakenings there is not this mystical psychedelic vibe to it, there is just consciousness and you can become more conscious and more awake. It really has this property of this is how things are, this is natural, this is real. This is probably what has surprised me the most, the no-drug vibes no-tripping, just awakening, just consciousness.

The other aspect that I should also mention is the energetic demands. So I went to a physiotherapist prior to my trip and during the trip I had to work through energetic blockages. There was some nausea but everything was fine. Malt has given me some LSD vibes in the sense of energetic amplification and the feeling of "unblock and heal" within my body/being. I expect, as I use more the substance, to clear myself up from all blockages. It is clear that this is not the purpose of the trip. It's something that happens to purify and evolve the vessel to host higher consciousness. Or even better said, that higher consciousness is trying to be manifested but it finds blockages in the human form that need to be worked out, to make the flow of consciousness without resistance. 

I enjoyed how stable and interconnected my mind was during the trip. The fact of being no mind but from a full active mind standpoint was extremely satisfactory. I'm very intellectual and I have to confess that I loved how pure, stable and holistic my mind was during the trip. Nothing to do with loopy thoughts of classic psychedelics. I had the consciousness and also accessed it by other methods but malt's clarity is outstanding. It's what you really want and not any distracting meaningless other phenomena going on. 

About plugging: It works great for me and I'll use it in the future. It's just mental resistance to put something in your ass but I didn't even notice it. It's easier than what you would think. It gave me some mild stomach discomfort but I don't know if it's just the malt, the working of energetic blockages or the plugging. 

Overall conclusion: This is the Holy Grail of my life's search. This is the tool that I'll be using in my work for years to come. Thank you Leo, you really made the difference.

Edited by Davino

Would you say it's a lot more intense then lsd? And will the ego fight/resist more to it then to lsd?

And did you try going outside while on malt?

Also this is not a trip report but just a story, lacking all the details as always.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I expect, as I use more the substance, to clear myself up from all blockages. It is clear that this is not the purpose of the trip. It's something that happens to purify and evolve the vessel to host higher consciousness. Or even better said, that higher consciousness is trying to be manifested but it finds blockages in the human form that need to be worked out, to make the flow of consciousness without resistance. 

Very interesting frame to put it. Sounds very true to my experience. Yes I think there is a lot of healing potential in this substance and im hyped to use it again after a break. 

54 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Would you say it's a lot more intense then lsd? And will the ego fight/resist more to it then to lsd?

If you start with 10mg and scale up in babysteps it is very easy to handle. For me it is much easier to take mentally than LSD, even though I reached states that where even deeper than the deep ones I reached on LSD. 

Nice! Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Davino How did you experience the come up phase?  For me it's always incredibly intense, I really have to surrender, relax and calm myself down. 

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Would you say it's a lot more intense then lsd?

LSD has not the potential I have seen to malt. The problem with lsd is that it will burn out your sensory input at high doses, which is not something I'm interested in. Maybe LSD could be more overwhelming in this sense but malt is just years ahead in terms of raw consciousness and clarity. It's a much more evolved and refined experience.

And will the ego fight/resist more to it then to lsd?

LSD is just inefficient for killing the ego in comparison with malt or salvia. The ego can resist in all experiences. I would find it much easier to surrender to an ego death in malt than in lsd.

I didn't feel the need.

Also this is not a trip report but just a story, lacking all the details as always.

Yes, I'm usually more square minded and analitic in my trip reports but I wanted to share the bigger picture of my experience rather than the explicit details. This report was my initial thoughts about malt.

1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

Yes I think there is a lot of healing potential

Indeed, there is a lot. Martin has a great book talking about non dual therapy with 5-meo. It sometimes feels like working through a lot of stuff before getting to the point that I really want to arrive. However, I'm grateful that I can deal with all those blockages in a much more efficient way than if I were to do it all just by self-help.

53 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

How did you experience the come up phase?

Kind of strange, it went very smoothly but it also felt a bit difficult to get all of my self to be in the same page if you get what I mean. In general I struggle also with the come up phase but the plugging made it very gentle and progressive. It's about the acclimatization of the body in the end. 

What did you discover about reality during this trip?

@Davino I'm assuming you're talking about 5-MeO -MALT? 
Perhaps consider editing your post to have a couple of those keywords for searchability. 

Thankyou for the report. It makes me look forward to my trip with 5meomalt.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

8 hours ago, Davino said:

The problem with lsd is that it will burn out your sensory input at high doses, which is not something I'm interested in.

What do you mean exactly? It's not like mdma that kills serotonin cells i think. Lsd actually  causes nerve cells to sprout more branches and spines

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

8 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

What did you discover about reality during this trip?

It was nothing new; it was a deepening and more interconnected knowledge of my previous discoveries. All is consciousness sure, but how interconnected is your consciousness? All is imaginary sure, but are you aware of how you are doing that? So I became conscious of the infinite narratives that I was spawning behind each moment to explain the present experience that was happening. I had this insight before, but the definition and understanding of how this process is unfolding up to its microscopic level really recontextualizes everything.

I also felt metaphysical love which is very different from emotions, I would explain it as an embracement of what is, but I really don't have that much of experience to articulate it well. It was not ecstasy or bliss; it was just abstract love independent of the content, so the love could not be another content. 

Probably the most shocking understanding was about awakening, understanding what that word means or points to. It felt like all my life I had been severely drunk and now I finally had sobered up from that confusion. It felt a lot like that, it's a really accurate description.

Extra points for Malt: The afterglow is gorgeous. My mind has been able to lock and make permanent some of the features of the trip. My mind's stability has been improved significantly, I don't know if this will be temporary or it will go away, but it feels that some of it will definitely stay.

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

What do you mean exactly? It's not like mdma that kills serotonin cells i think. Lsd actually  causes nerve cells to sprout more branches and spines

Yes you are right scientifically speaking it's very safe in this regard. However, in subjective experience it's opening another can of worms. Don't you feel overwhelmed and exhausted after 8h of intense sensory amplification? At least I do.

@Davino You've made a lot of progress with just one trip. Keep tripping and you will have some insane breakthroughs.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You've made a lot of progress with just one trip. Keep tripping and you will have some insane breakthroughs.

The chemical really fit with my system. The experience was strikingly similar to my spontaneous awakenings, and now I'm very curious to try 5-meo-dmt to see if that is what is causing them, as I have seen that it is produced naturally in the body. I felt very comfortable with the substance, it seemed familiar in many ways, not exotic like with classic psychedelics.

Nice to hear!

13 hours ago, Davino said:

I enjoyed how stable and interconnected my mind was during the trip. The fact of being no mind but from a full active mind standpoint was extremely satisfactory.

I had to reread that a few times, but it makes sense now, haha.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Davino That's how the 5-MeO class tends to be.

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I had to reread that a few times, but it makes sense now, haha.

Let me rephrase it: The fact of being in no mind but from a full active mind state was extremely satisfactory. It was the best moment of the trip for me. Imagine being in a moment of full mental activity and concentration but without thoughts. Normally no mind for me is this animal like state of being in the now and flowing but this time was radically different. Accessing no mind through consciousness was an eye opening experience. I only felt it once in my mushrooms+mdma trip but this time it was just more stable and clear. My mind was so iluminated that it was just soaking everything in, but silently, kind of like thinking without thoughts just rendering without the layer of symbolism. 

1 hour ago, Davino said:

It was nothing new; it was a deepening and more interconnected knowledge of my previous discoveries. All is consciousness sure, but how interconnected is your consciousness? All is imaginary sure, but are you aware of how you are doing that? So I became conscious of the infinite narratives that I was spawning behind each moment to explain the present experience that was happening. I had this insight before, but the definition and understanding of how this process is unfolding up to its microscopic level really recontextualizes everything.

I also felt metaphysical love which is very different from emotions, I would explain it as an embracement of what is, but I really don't have that much of experience to articulate it well. It was not ecstasy or bliss; it was just abstract love independent of the content, so the love could not be another content. 

Probably the most shocking understanding was about awakening, understanding what that word means or points to. It felt like all my life I had been severely drunk and now I finally had sobered up from that confusion. It felt a lot like that, it's a really accurate description.

Extra points for Malt: The afterglow is gorgeous. My mind has been able to lock and make permanent some of the features of the trip. My mind's stability has been improved significantly, I don't know if this will be temporary or it will go away, but it feels that some of it will definitely stay.

Excellent. Thanks for that man ??

51 minutes ago, Davino said:

Let me rephrase it: The fact of being in no mind but from a full active mind state was extremely satisfactory. It was the best moment of the trip for me. Imagine being in a moment of full mental activity and concentration but without thoughts. Normally no mind for me is this animal like state of being in the now and flowing but this time was radically different. Accessing no mind through consciousness was an eye opening experience. I only felt it once in my mushrooms+mdma trip but this time it was just more stable and clear. My mind was so iluminated that it was just soaking everything in, but silently, kind of like thinking without thoughts just rendering without the layer of symbolism. 

Can you go outside next time and describe what you see and how people/enviroment interacts with such a high state?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

18 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Can you go outside next time and describe what you see and how people/enviroment interacts with such a high state?

Yes, sure it will be a nice experiment. It's different than with classic psychedelics, I felt in my full capabilities but just much more conscious. I would be more grounded and loving in my iteractions with other people and probably feel much more connected to reality. It also has this sense of generated world, like you are in videogame that only loads your surrounding areas, well something like that but with consciousness generating the world up to your experience and there is nothing else outside, unless you imagine it so. I become aware of how I was imagining all that was not in the present experience but I did not become aware of how I was imagining the present moment or if that moment was truly being imagined, but there was a strong intuition that this was the case but the clear seeing of that reality didn't happen, more consciousness was needed.