The Redeemer

I'm fed up

44 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I'm going to create my own social circle. With its own unique set of rules and value systems.

Also known as a cult.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also known as a cult.

Which is what I want. 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also known as a cult.

It can turn into a cult if the 'cult-leader' demonizes those who question them. If they can properly answer questions, then it can be consensual. And, the 'consent' being mindful, willing and uncoerced. 

1 hour ago, The Redeemer said:

Which is what I want. 

Because you want to take the fast and easy road to social status.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

25 is pretty late. The longer you push it off the harder it will get. 25 is the perfect age to start solving this problem.

You need to start socializing every weekend consistently.

What's the solution if you don't live in a big city, and can't afford to move to a big city?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Didn’t you just say in another thread how you’re “tired of everything being about women” . You are making it all about them yourself

Edited by Sugarcoat

14 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

So I have been doing some social experiments and what I am finding is completely infuriating. I have an account that has 1000 followers and I don't get any messages on there at all. So I decided to create a female account and I only have 6 followers and I am already getting hit up left and right by men and women who are wanting to be friends with me.

This is completely infuriating. How is it fair that they get treated so special??!!!

Creating an account as a woman is an interesting exercise to gain knowledge and see the world from another perspective.    

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

Creating an account as a woman is an interesting exercise to gain knowledge and see the world from another perspective.    

Yes. It is very eye opening and quite sad honestly. 

9 hours ago, meta_male said:

Because you want to take the fast and easy road to social status.

No. I just want to be in control of the values and thought patterns of my friends

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

@The Redeemer If you want low quality friends... ;)

As if you actually have created a cult yourself to verify this.

10 hours ago, meta_male said:

@The Redeemer  Not myself, but I've seen it first hand.

Can you give me an example. You can message if you want.

@The Redeemer  I was raised in one, my parents were running one of its branches. No better way to lose someone's respect than when you're a dictator, trying to control other people's values and thoughts.

@The Redeemer you probably wont get that same attention but the plus is that there are priveleges to be a man as well 

Though, with a large social media following, or building a network where you have status/value, that will probably replicate it

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 19/7/2023 at 5:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

25 is pretty late. The longer you push it off the harder it will get. 25 is the perfect age to start solving this problem.

You need to start socializing every weekend consistently.

I would not say 25 is too late to start hardcore pickup but it is late to develop social skills.

You can develop social skills in other ways like going to events, meetups etc. Pickup from my experience is just about getting laid and it does not relate exactly to overall social skills development. It is extremally narrow and specific. 

I know guys with vast social circles that do not do much pickup and have great social skills.

Pickup is about learning how to attract girls and giving yourself opportunities to practice, not how to develop social skills per say.

I have a vast social circle and above average social skills but I struggle to attract girls which is why I say what I say.

On 19/7/2023 at 3:41 AM, The Redeemer said:

I have an account that has 1000 followers and I don't get any messages on there at all.

If you have 1000 followers under your real name then it means you should not struggle with getting girls.

You already are quite experienced dealing with people.

On 7/19/2023 at 3:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

Girls will not just approach you and do the work for you.

On 7/19/2023 at 6:54 AM, StarStruck said:

Girls won’t come up to you the same way guys would or a dog would. The best girls will do is give you the death stare or do something else to catch your attention. 

Unless you go wild on the dance floor. I've had a few girls approach me and sort of game me when i just let myself go wild on the dance floor lol

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

On 7/19/2023 at 6:56 PM, The Redeemer said:

No. I just want to be in control of the values and thought patterns of my friends

@The Redeemer This is laughably toxic dude. Its clear to me you need serious psychotherapy.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback