Psychonaut

Do You Use The Same Toilet At Work/public?

Do you alternate toilets?   19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you alternate toilets or use the same one over and over?

• I use the same if I can.
    • I just use whatever is free. Who cares?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if you ever had the luxury to think about this topic. But do you find yourself using the same toilet or do you alternate? I find myself always using the left one. It's safe. I'm not sure if my ego is clinging to the belief that the one toilet is better than the other one. Should I alternate toilets more? Bring in some variety or am I normal?

I never thought so deeply about Toilets.

Meditation side effects

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

As long as it a) has a seat, b) hasn't been sprinkled on and c) doesn't have anything unpleasant lurking in the water and d) doesn't smell... then all is good.

More to the point.. is there any soap to wash your hands with? And does it smell nice?

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Does anyone wipe the toilet seat with tissue before sitting on it regardless if it's clean or not?  I can't trust it until it's been wiped.  Another question...do people place toilet roll in the toilet in a way that you won't get back splash?

You must be so bored  xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Here's another issue to consider...

toilet-paper.jpg

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

3 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

People have even made a mod for Fallout 4 to turn the toilet paper the right way.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11357/?

That's great news!

By the way, a settlement needs your help...

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Principium Nexus I agree.

Since first starting this very important topic I have subsequently used the right toilet more often.

There is still a clear preference for the left toilet though. I think I am making progress though. Gotta stay positive. 

I think it has to do with less light in the cabinet. Probably makes me feel more secure while browsing Reddit for kitten photos.

It's a nice place for medidation and personal introspection. The do nothing technique is working well ;)

12480172_ml.jpg

Edited by Raphael

@Raphael I would say that for some people going to the toilet is the most meaningful thing they do in the day. They just don't know it yet. 

Quite the opposite of doing nothing.

I prefer left side toilet over right side. Could be a deep introspective quest to find the deeper meaning. So many questions, we need a sage to answer and put us on the right track.

On 3/21/2017 at 1:03 PM, Psychonaut said:

I'm not sure if you ever had the luxury to think about this topic. But do you find yourself using the same toilet or do you alternate? I find myself always using the left one. It's safe. I'm not sure if my ego is clinging to the belief that the one toilet is better than the other one. Should I alternate toilets more? Bring in some variety or am I normal?

If this is a genuine question... I think it might be because we generally associate meanings with directions, consciously or unconsciously. When I was little, my right hand was always God and my left hand was the Devil, so I always liked things on the right better. I would do little competitions and battles between my hands and make my right hand always win. But when I was a teenager, I started to realize that not everything is as it seems. So, I developed a resistance to the right side and to even numbers. Everything had to be left or uneven or strange in some way, because things that are too normal hide a lot of bad things. But now, I start to see directions as being bereft of value and meaning... for the most part. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

When pooping outside don't dig the hole in the same spot twice.