RedLine

The Julian and Owen solution to social conditioning is just screaming?

29 posts in this topic

I see the only practical tool they offer in their videos is creaming. And it is not even possible to do if you live in an apartment in a city.

Also a point I want to make regarding this "social conditionaing battle" this people are proposing. I truly believe if I set free my emotions and what I really want to express, I will go full demonic and I will ruin my life, I will get arrested for public scandal, people will reject me for being a weird maniac and I will lost my job. I have aanger and agression agains society reprresed inside me but I feel I can´t release it because I will hurt me and other people. I tried energy work, holotropic breathing, LSD, etc, but this little energy relase looks "fake", what my body ask me is real release in fron of the eyes of society (it is like masturbating but what you really want is sex). I am still trying to finding out a "healthy way" to release this energy without making a fuss and fucking my life. 

Goin demonic/animal mode feels super good but it can very easly ruin my life.. If social condition exists is for something. In my path towards de Absolute I feel I need to embrace this "demonic" part of reality, otherwise there is alway a fight, a duality between what society expect me to do vs my animal feeling, but I can´t find a healthy way to express it... Maybe I need to take risk and kick a couple of asses? Idk

Edited by RedLine

Screaming might help but it will also give you sore throat.

12 hours ago, RedLine said:

Maybe I need to take risk and kick a couple of asses? Idk

No, not in real life. You need to look for substitutes like boxing or go scream in the forest on psychedelics.

Owen and Julien are not talking about your issue.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, RedLine said:

I see the only practical tool they offer in their videos is creaming.

O.o

xD

I've always had this thought bugging my mind about social anxiety; one can't just do social anxiety challenges FOREVER in order to get rid of social anxiety! The paradox is that, if you abstain from those 'challenges'...then the anxiety comes back. So what the HELL to do? Do exposure challenges until you die?

Edited by Spiritedness

37 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

So what the HELL to do? Do exposure challenges until you die?

I solved all my social anxiety through inner game, going out for 3 years, and tons of awakenings.

If you develop proper inner game and spirituality then social anxiety just stops being a thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

14 hours ago, RedLine said:

I see the only practical tool they offer in their videos is creaming. And it is not even possible to do if you live in an apartment in a city.

Also a point I want to make regarding this "social conditionaing battle" this people are proposing. I truly believe if I set free my emotions and what I really want to express, I will go full demonic and I will ruin my life, I will get arrested for public scandal, people will reject me for being a weird maniac and I will lost my job. I have aanger and agression agains society reprresed inside me but I feel I can´t release it because I will hurt me and other people. I tried energy work, holotropic breathing, LSD, etc, but this little energy relase looks "fake", what my body ask me is real release in fron of the eyes of society (it is like masturbating but what you really want is sex). I am still trying to finding out a "healthy way" to release this energy without making a fuss and fucking my life. 

Goin demonic/animal mode feels super good but it can very easly ruin my life.. If social condition exists is for something. In my path towards de Absolute I feel I need to embrace this "demonic" part of reality, otherwise there is alway a fight, a duality between what society expect me to do vs my animal feeling, but I can´t find a healthy way to express it... Maybe I need to take risk and kick a couple of asses? Idk

Scream on dmt and then you will have what you seek.

• Feminist 

1 hour ago, Spiritedness said:

I've always had this thought bugging my mind about social anxiety; one can't just do social anxiety challenges FOREVER in order to get rid of social anxiety! The paradox is that, if you abstain from those 'challenges'...then the anxiety comes back. So what the HELL to do? Do exposure challenges until you die?

1 hour ago, Spiritedness said:

Yeah those anxiety challenges is going to make you feel more anxiety. Just believe in yourself and take more action.

@RedLine

Search for BreathWork, Shamanic Breathing and a concept called “excess potential” by Vadim Zeland.

You can also use NLP & Neurosemantics to annihilate 90% of your SP.

Edited by CARDOZZO

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

@RedLine

Search for BreathWork, Shamanic Breathing and a concept called “excess potential” by Vadim Zeland.

brother I have been doing holtropic breathing for the last 7 years, it is a child game, it is the same that LSD or MDMA, it gives you the emotional release and all your body buzz after you do it but after some hours you go back to your default mode, it does not cure me

I stop doing it becuase the amount of efford that requieres to breath that hard for 45 min is not compensated for the results. 

They aren’t saying the solution is screaming, they are making him scream to demonstrate his blockages then trying to release them.

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

You can also use NLP & Neurosemantics to annihilate 90% of your SP.

SP?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I solved all my social anxiety through inner game, going out for 3 years, and tons of awakenings.

If you develop proper inner game and spirituality then social anxiety just stops being a thing.

Thanks for giving me feedback. Could you please tell me what you mean by 'inner game' and any resource suggestions to learn about it? Perhaps a video you made or a book etc.

3 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

Thanks for giving me feedback. Could you please tell me what you mean by 'inner game' and any resource suggestions to learn about it? Perhaps a video you made or a book etc.

You need to reprogram your mind with positive beliefs about yourself and rewire your mind to be humorous and playful. You need to remove all negative limiting beliefs about yourself, such as that you are not attractive.

Visualization is great for that.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura The problem with that is that beliefs doesn't seem to just be that easily removed, they are based on the prior experiences. So is the source of that wisdom to realize that every moment is new and fresh? 

I mean, if for example I lose a hand in past that makes me feel insecure, or where bullied at school, for less extreme example, what would the process would look like? 

Fundamentally, how can we re-imagine ourselves without massive experiencial change? How can I think of myself as humurous if all the prior experiences told me that I am not, without massive humor experience?

I guess you need both, visializations and experience. But I think just the experience will beat visualizing, if one has to choose one over the other.

Edited by bazera

Do two 6 rounds of Wim Hof breathing. Go to boxing 2-3 per week. Do 33 push ups, pull ups squats and you won’t have time for those funny thoughts. 

8 minutes ago, bazera said:

Fundamentally, how can we re-imagine ourselves without massive experiencial change?

Obviously that's needed. That's why I said I also went out for 3 years, which was very hardcore.

You require both lots of visualization and lots of experience at the same time.

Edited by Leo Gura