Darodos

Combining psychedelics

18 posts in this topic

Does anybody has reliable experience in combining different psychedelics and can share their results?

I am particularly interested in the combinations of:

LSD, DPT, 5-meo-MiPT (Moxy), 4-ho-MiPT, DPT and 5-Meo-DMT.

To specify: I plan on doing some LSD soon, but my batch has lost a lot of its potency. I used to have 750 micrograms of acid, but now its probably more like 50 mics. So if I wont be properly tripping from that, I plan to substitute with either 4-ho, DPT or Moxy. 

Does anybody know, or has any experience of combining any of those substances?

Furthermore, I consider smoking some 5-meo-dmt while already tripping (small dose of course, maybe 5 - 10 mg). I am however concerned with frying my brain too much by combining 5-meo woth other psychedelics. 

So, has anybody tried this and can verify if it is safe?

You can combine any of those. No one can predict what you'll get but it's likely to be a decent trip.

There won't be any physical danger, it's just a question of how weird and deep your trip will be.

Start will a low dose and then double it if things aren't too strong after 30 mins.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You can combine any of those. No one can predict what you'll get but it's likely to be a decent trip.

Thanks! Did you test it on yourself if its not harmful in any way?

2 minutes ago, Darodos said:

Thanks! Did you test it on yourself if its not harmful in any way?

None of those chemicals are harmful. Combining them will not magically make them harmful. I've done pretty much all those.

Edited by Leo Gura

1D-LSD is currently legal in Germany, so you don't have to worry in a sense of running out, it's openly sold in Berlin currently like with 1V-LSD or what that exactly was. There is also a YouTuber OpenMind who is German selling it in his online-shop. It's a notch more expensive, yet currently legal and should be there asap.

You can get it online legally currently, before it's banned again most likely by NPSG. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

2 hours ago, Darodos said:

I plan on doing some LSD soon, but my batch has lost a lot of its potency. I used to have 750 micrograms of acid, but now its probably more like 50 mics.

you storing your acid on top of the stove or something? keep it away from heat, light, and moisture and lsd lasts ages. people have found acid from the 60s that still works.

13 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

you storing your acid on top of the stove or something? keep it away from heat, light, and moisture and lsd lasts ages. people have found acid from the 60s that still works.

Haha Ive been nonstop travelling for the last 9 months. I have a small bottle stored in my backpack in which Ive dissolved some acid. So inadvertantly, I, my backpack, and consequsntly my acid was exposed a lot to the sun 

@Darodos combining 5 meo dmt with Mdma (first take 120g Mdma and after the peak is over take 5 meo dmt) is a  very smooth and gendle experience into the light without fear. Already tested. 5 meo facilitators prefer this method and did this combination hundreds of times on their customers (see Martin W. Balls newest book on Interviewing 5 meo facilitators). So this combination is save

Edited by OBEler

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done pretty much all those.

Leo, I've reached a higher level of consciousness because I stay present most of the time. I'm into meditation a lot.

Should I do psychedelics? Can I learn something from psychedelics as I'm way more conscious than I used to be?

@eTorro Yeah psychedelics will show you a lot

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@eTorro you will learn so much from psychedelics if you take them seriously. Furthermore your meditation will be on a next level

I did it. The trip was next level. 

Well, the acid was completely off. I used to have about 750 mics in my bottle. I first drank a quarter, then another quarter after 45 minutes, then the rest after another 45. As I still didnt feel anything after another 45, I used my 4-ho. That was very powerful, I started it coming on after less than 20 minutes.

By the way - pro tip: if you have any psychedelics that you want to take orally and want to avoid the disgusting taste, mix them into a spoonful of yoghurt and just gulp it down. 

About an hour later, I smoked some 5-meo. First time I took 5 while already tripping. I just had a few grains, probably less than one milligram, but that was all I needed for that day. A whole new dimension opened up to me. To say the trip was life changing would be an understatement. 5/7 would recommend. But be warned, its nothing for a weak heart or stomach ;)

On 7/6/2023 at 1:41 PM, eTorro said:

Can I learn something from psychedelics

You can learn everything from psychedelics. But I do not tell anyone to do anything.

Edited by Leo Gura

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can learn everything from psychedelics. But I do not tell anyone to do anything.

True. 

Fun fact: I did weed and ketamine before You did or even mentioned it :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa flex

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"