Phil King

When will Aliens be revealed to the public? Or will they reveal themselves first?

56 posts in this topic

^^^ my own personal sighting. Didnt know what it was, but it may not have actually been aliens

Do you guys think the public is ready for aliens to reveal themselves? The government is definitely aware of their existence and in possession of some of their technology, but I feel like humanity is just too smallminded and petty to be prepared to deal with a hyper intelligent alien species. Leo, do you think your current purpose is to bring more understanding to alien consciousness so that we will eventually be prepared to collaborate with them? Also could alien technology literally solve all of our energy problems? If thats the case, then I think the aliens must have good reason to not reveal themselves and are just waiting for the right time. What do u guys think?

Edited by Phil King

16 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Leo, do you think your current purpose is to bring more understanding to alien consciousness so that we will eventually be prepared to collaborate with them?

No, that is not my purpose. I don't really know what is required to collaborate with them, other than extreme openmindedness.

16 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Also could alien technology literally solve all of our energy problems? If thats the case, then I think the aliens must have good reason to not reveal themselves and are just waiting for the right time. What do u guys think?

Of course they have good reason not to reveal themselves. Humans barely cope with human immigrants, nevermind alien ones.

You cannot give nuclear energy to gorillas.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol, I often wonder if Elon Musk is an alien. The FDA approved the testing of brain implants in humans. I don't hear anyone talking about it. There is no controversy, it is the most bipartisan issue I have seen in recent times. It is like no one cares.

Why is that?

There has been some very strange occurrences lately and it would be good to be vigilant and look at all news events when major events occur or the news is reporting something incessantly... you might just miss something.

#misdirection

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax there is no controversy, because it’s some implants for disabled people. 
Would you expect for people to rave about Stephen Hawkins’s chair? Why would anyone care about these chips?

Although, I agree. Elon Musk is an alien, he is otherworldly stupid.

@Girzo

Here is the first thing it says when you do a  Google search: "Implant. Our brain-computer interface is fully implantable, cosmetically invisible, and designed to let you control a computer or mobile device anywhere you go."

It doesn't say anything about disabled people. A video from Tesla space said it initially rejected approval and then approved it. The FDA is supposed to be in the interest, but I hame having a hard time finding additional details.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, that just makes me concerned. I see it as a red flag and I need to keep a close eye on the developments.

I definitely don't think he is stupid and that's what scares me. He has been able to progress faster than anything science has ever seen. That must take an unprecedented amount of leadership skills and maneuvering. Real Power.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax you are a fool to believe marketing copy of any company that belongs to Musk, his whole marketing tactic is to lavishly overpromise and underdeliver.

It is so from the very beginning.

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo  I don't mind being a fool, I will continue to observe.?

12 hours ago, Phil King said:

^^^ my own personal sighting. Didnt know what it was, but it may not have actually been aliens

Tells a lot about alien believers..

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Tells a lot about alien believers..

What is that supposed to mean? Do you actually think that in an infinite universe, theyre exists only a single "intelligent" life form. Also to me that was an unidentified flying object, or a UFO.

On 7/3/2023 at 9:15 PM, Phil King said:

Do you guys think the public is ready for aliens to reveal themselves? The government is definitely aware of their existence and in possession of some of their technology, but I feel like humanity is just too smallminded and petty to be prepared to deal with a hyper intelligent alien species. Leo, do you think your current purpose is to bring more understanding to alien consciousness so that we will eventually be prepared to collaborate with them? Also could alien technology literally solve all of our energy problems? If thats the case, then I think the aliens must have good reason to not reveal themselves and are just waiting for the right time. What do u guys think?

Yea that last vid is definitely not a UFO. The fact that it leaves a combustion trail is definitely proof that is it man made is that runs on some combustible fuel source, again not alien or advanced at all. 

On 7/3/2023 at 8:31 PM, Ajax said:

Lol, I often wonder if Elon Musk is an alien.

He is too stupid to be an alien. Don't insult aliens.

Lol alrighty, no more alien talk from me. Unless of course I get kidnapped by sexy 7 foot green alien babes.

On 6-7-2023 at 2:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

He is too stupid to be an alien. Don't insult aliens.

We are aliens to aliens.  

The Aliens have a open regular table in every major city (just google for it). I stopped meeting them tho, cuz they drink too much alcohol.

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

We are aliens to aliens.  

We are rats to aliens.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We are rats to aliens.

I want become an alien 9_9

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

38 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Also follow up question. Did aliens help humans build pyraminds or stonehenge or other seemingly impossible structures? It seems plausible

I don't know. I doubt it.

But it's possible aliens manipulated hominid DNA to create humans.

Edited by Leo Gura