Osaid

Any experts on the paranormal? Moving objects

19 posts in this topic

Objects in my house have "teleported" or "moved" from their previous locations. Ordinary mundane objects. Happened twice now. I think on both occasions, I would decide to move some object to a specific location, then I would listen to music and get busy in that, then during that, the object would get moved/teleported somewhere else. It's almost like it wants to get my attention by only moving something that I personally wanted to move as well, because the only reason I notice it is because I know for a fact I recently wanted to move these things today. This time, the objects in question were moved to the exact same area that I decided to move them away from, so it basically reversed all the work I did.

Assuming I'm not insane, what could this mean?

The general consensus from a quick internet search says a ghost/entity, but nothing more really. 

If this means anything, I have seen a ghost/spirit/entity when I was very very young. So perhaps some genetic inclination is there.

Pretty harmless stuff overall. More cool than creepy, so that's a nice balance. I'm glad it's not going ape shit and instead it's deciding to move around harmless objects. Maybe the ghost is trying to flirt with me?  

Otherwise, this type of stuff happens very rarely, so I tend to just shrug it off and forget about it.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Get a camera and record it. Otherwise it didn't happen. Hold your own feet to the fire.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Get a camera and record it. Otherwise it didn't happen. Hold your own feet to the fire.

True. I just have to find a camera that can record ghosts. I'm sure they have one of those on Amazon, right?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid  I had weird thing happen I was looking for my gardening gloves i looked every where decided not to go out cause i couldnt find them then i made supper and went to bed and woke up and my gardening gloves were on my stove right in front of where i was cooking in the morning.

Edited by Hojo

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

True. I just have to find a camera that can record ghosts. I'm sure they have one of those on Amazon, right?

You are not recording ghosts, you are recording moving physical objects -- which is your empirical claim.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Lol. One time I was tripping so hard that I found myself pacing around the house and on the phone with a nurse hotline. I thought I was going insane and even asked for an ambulance to come pick me up.

I still have the indoor security cam footage. 

My mindset screamed death, insanity, and a million human beings burned alive all at once. But the cam footage shows a chill dweeb pacing around at 2 in the morning.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not recording ghosts, you are recording moving physical objects -- which is your empirical claim.

Ok, yes, true. Three things, though:

1. I don't know if it will happen again if I start recording it. The ghost (if we assume there is one) might be shy. Who knows how ghosts operate? Maybe it's not meant to be recorded, and that puts off the ghost or entity from ever doing it again. For example, if by coincidence there was a camera positioned there today, maybe it would have caused the incident to never actually occur. Maybe ghosts are intelligent in this way, or certain environmental conditions need to be met.

2. It is completely unpredictable. It could happen again a year from now with some completely random object located in some random location in the house. It happens rarely.

3. My intuition tells me that this is very purposefully being done in a way where no evidence can be gathered. Otherwise, it would just happen more often or in a more obvious way. Also, as I said before, it happens very rarely.

So, basically, it covers up its tracks pretty well, to the point where I just look insane and it's basically impossible to verify through a recording, unless perhaps if I get into the occult and try to invoke it or something, which I have 0 experience or interest in.

Edited by Osaid

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

Interesting.

I doubt it is a dead relative though, since the objects being moved are completely mundane and impersonal (pens, gift wrap, paintings). It's more like I'm being messed with for no reason, rather than some residual imprint from a dead relative. It's very random and impersonal. 

Edited by Osaid

Perhaps you shifted to a parallel timeline where the object was in a slightly different location. 

Entities definitely exist… but I don’t think they are able to move objects. That would require a physical form (which they don’t have).

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

13 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Perhaps you shifted to a parallel timeline where the object was in a slightly different location.

This does seem more plausible to me than ghosts/entities.

I don't recall hearing anything moving, and I don't think a ghost would care about moving random mundane objects. If I had to guess, the method of movement was something non-physical and instantaneous, like teleportation. Being moved to a "different reality" would accomplish this method of movement, since I would have to be instantly teleported there without my knowing.

Edited by Osaid

2 minutes ago, Juan said:

Since everything is me, it means I move it myself right?…RIGHT?! *sweats intensively* 

503DD963-3FEB-4D20-A3C8-AB066606D9C8.gif

Yourself recording yourself being spooked by moving parts of yourself.

I'm playing dangerous xD

Do you know how reality is showing You things on the eyelids? 

I awakened.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

most likely you’re doing it yourself. most ghosts are just people’s inate abilities triggering unexpectedly

what kinds of inner experiences are you having. is this a period of dramtic chnage for you? so the big You might  be giving yourself a sign of sort

Edited by Oppositionless

11 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

most likely you’re doing it yourself. most ghosts are just people’s inate abilities triggering unexpectedly

what kinds of inner experiences are you having. is this a period of dramtic chnage for you? so the big You might  be giving yourself a sign of sort

In terms of inner experience, it always seems to happen when I'm busy in music and alone in the house. I have hyperphantasia, so music really stimulates my imagination and emotions, I'm basically completely entranced by it.

Aside from that, I couldn't point out any other dramatic changes, aside from maybe career changes and technology malfunctioning (two of my laptops stopped functioning because of different reasons, now I have to get a third one). And I have also been much more emotional lately for some unknown reason. 

Usually, I always get explicit signs from the universe through number synchronicities rather than moving objects. So I find it odd. This is only the second time this type of thing has happened to me, so it's rare. 

Thank you for your input.

This is probably you doing that. My grandmother had shit like that happened to her multiple times a day. She had the Alzheimer's disease.