Juan

Does Your Brain Hallucinate Conscious Reality? - Anil Seth Interview

27 posts in this topic

I messaged him once on Twitter. He was not too interested in interviewing me.

The brain cannot hallucinate. The brain is a hallucination.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Enlightement said:

Why don't you interview people? 

I imagine leo doing interviews like: " why are you so dumb" ?

5 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Because I'm more intelligent than anyone I would interview. I can't be bothered to listen to people's bullshit.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

He is the only person in the universe 

This is the proper way to approach an interview

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I'm more intelligent than anyone I would interview. I can't be bothered to listen to people's bullshit.

Does Alien Intelligence lead to disdain for humanity? 

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

Does Alien Intelligence lead to disdain for humanity? 

In my case it has.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In my case it has.

Don't you think Alien Consciousness should lead to more love and understanding of regular stupid humans?

Would you consider RA from the Law Of One Material (assuming it is legit) an alien inteligence?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Don't you think Alien Consciousness should lead to more love and understanding of regular stupid humans?

I do have more understanding of regular people however I have to balance that with not allowing them to corrupt my mind with bad ideas.

Also, it's just a phase you go through. You start out life generally loving mankind, then you go deep into spirituality and you actually start to hate mankind for all its lies and bullshit, then you integrate that and come out the other end with a true capacity to love mankind.

Would you consider RA from the Law Of One Material (assuming it is legit) an alien inteligence?

Can't say since it's just some story in a book. Who knows what's true in that book and what is made up?

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Who knows what's true in that book and what is made up?

Who knows what’s true in this forum and what is made up?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura How do you know all these things you're experiencing are not just hallucinations from the psychedelics, pure junk? How do you know it's something valuable, another awakening, 'Alien intelligence' etc etc.? How do you verify that?

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Who knows what’s true in this forum and what is made up?

Certainly this forum is 50% junk, so be choosy. This is not a forum problem, this is a human problem.

15 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura How do you know all these things you're experiencing are not just hallucinations from the psychedelics, pure junk? How do you know it's something valuable, another awakening, 'Alien intelligence' etc etc.? How do you verify that?

Consciousness is self-validating.

You cannot ask someone to verify your existence for you. You can ONLY do that yourself. At some point in your life you have to stop asking others what the truth is and trust yourself instead. There is no reason why others would be more trustworthy than yourself. You are missing this insight. Because you have been trained to run off group-think. AWAKENING requires stopping group-think.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At some point in your life you have to stop asking others what the truth is and trust yourself instead. There is no reason why others would be more trustworthy than yourself. You are missing this insight. Because you have been trained to run off group-think. AWAKENING requires stopping group-think.

For sure. I used to berate myself persistently for not living life the “right” way. Now, the more I allow myself to break “the rules” (intentionally or unintentionally), the more beauty life presents onto itself.

It’s like God trolls itself into Awakening.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s like God trolls itself into Awakening.

More like GOD learns to trust its own soveriegnty.

Again, think about it this way: If GOD really existed, who would GOD ask to tell him that he's GOD? Obviously he could only ask himself. It makes no fucking sense for GOD to ask some lesser being to validate his Godhood. Because if GOD cannot know it's GOD, certainly no lesser being can.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

More like GOD learns to trust its own soveriegnty.

Again, think about it this way: If GOD really existed, who would GOD ask to tell him that he's GOD? Obviously he could only ask himself. It makes no fucking sense for GOD to ask some lesser being to validate his Godhood. Because if GOD cannot know it's GOD, certainly no lesser being can.

How about conducting a democratic poll with all the lesser beings? That should add up to something bigger. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

How about conducting a democratic poll with all the lesser beings? That should add up to something bigger. 

So if you asked 1000 baboons whether you exist, and 501 of them told you No, you would cease to exist?

Behold the absurdity of your theory.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

So if you asked 1000 baboons whether you exist, and 51% of them told you No, you would cease to exist?

Behold the absurdity of your theory.

Dude it's a joke. Why would God be interested in democracy? :(

Direct experience is direct, not perceived. 

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."