ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And how on earth would you verify that the waking state is a dream ? It's the same dilemma. You can't step outside of your current state of consciousness .

There is continuity and consistency to the waking state .it's been like that since you were born up until now in your 20s or 30s .so would say the waking state is a prolonged dream? Because dreams on the contrary are inconsistent from both the inside and the outside. 

P.S is your signature for real ??

Yeah my sig is for real, come back tomorrow. It'll say the same thing. And you're debating if the waking state is a dream. You're dreaming my signature thinking about the tomorrow that never comes.?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you guys do not wise up I will not release the course at all.

I am not going to cast my pearls before swine.

You do realize teaching awakening/enlightment is like teaching how to die consciously? Most don't want that, even god taught me a lesson to not put pressure on those that don't want to awaken. Or am i wrong somewhere?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Princess Arabia I came to that conclusion on my own. I have always been skeptical of his teachings and his opinions and respect my experience too much.

Edited by Understander

I want to try what is in the course and see for myself. I am open minded to what Leo is saying but also idc how great of an experience he is having because I am selfish and care about my experience more so if this will help with my experience then that is great 

4 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Princess Arabia I came to that conclusion on my own. I have always been skeptical of his teachings and his opinions and respect my experience too much.

Ok

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia you're such a Leo parrot :P

Cockadoodledoo

People need to take a break from this forum and also from Leo teachings for at least a month, otherwise they get delusional of how awake they are and are still confused. When they don't agree with something with Leo, they start a rant of how he is wrong about everything, which is not to say that we need to believe him or blindly follow him.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you guys do not wise up I will not release the course at all.

I am not going to cast my pearls before swine.

Do it for the silent majority that just follows your teachings.

13 minutes ago, Understander said:

People need to take a break from this forum and also from Leo teachings for at least a month, otherwise they get delusional of how awake they are and are still confused. When they don't agree with something with Leo, they start a rant of how he is wrong about everything, which is not to say that we need to believe him or blindly follow him.

Why are people always telling people what they should/shouldn't do. Do what's best for you. That's my job, remember.....slave!

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

This reminds me of your  god-forsaken solipsism video..you literally said that you don't have conscious experience of your own and that I'm imagining you teaching me solipsism.  I was really convinced about that back then and I made a (not well thought out ) thread here that I've awakened to solipsism. 

You fell into a trap.  You took it as a belief.  That is NOT awakening!  You have to awaken to Truth not be convinced of it.   Be careful as the ego will even right now take Leo's words and either shun them or possibly turn them into a belief! The ONLY way, and I mean the ONLY way - to Truth is Yourself - meaning do the spiritual practices.   Yes, be open and curious that perhaps this Leo character may possibly be one of the few teachers that can actually guide you in the right direction.   His words may even trigger a spontaneous awakening if you are gifted enough - but your mind must first have to be open - and clear of any dogma - Then - and only then - you will BECOME the Truth - and you won't need to be convinced of it!   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

I wonder if you will ever see the ego in yourself, or do anything to dissolve it. As long as I'm here, I will speak the truth as I see it. If it offends you, ban me. Or ask yourself who is feeling offended.

1) You will misunderstand this but I'll say it anyway: EGO IS GOD.

2) It's not about being offended, my job is to guide people to higher consciousness than they have presently experienced. That's why I'm here.

And also for the jokes.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why are people always telling people what they should/shouldn't do.

Maybe they think they are right.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do what's best for you. That's my job, remember.....slave!

Yes, of course my queen. ?

Just now, Understander said:

Maybe they think they are right.

Yes, of course my queen. ?

It's Princess.?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

1) You will misunderstamd this but I'll say it anyway: EGO IS GOD.

The ego is god, lost in its imagination. Until it directly realizes itself and lets go of misidentifying as a limited mind.

We are the same god, experiencing its imagination through apparently different forms. Look inside and see.

For those that follow your teachings, as the most awake person on the planet, maybe you can share your insights about the value (or not) of ego death?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

For those that follow your teachings, as the most awake person on the planet, maybe you can share your insights about the value (or not) of ego death?

Ego death is something humans invented as part of the spirutual games they like to play. It has value for humans because it makes humans obedient, passive, and managable. Which has genuine value for society which needs order, but it has little to do with Consciousness. I don't care about ego death, I care about Consciousness.

Cheers!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You fell into a trap.  You took it as a belief.  That is NOT awakening!  You have to awaken to Truth not be convinced of it.   Be careful as the ego will even right now take Leo's words and either shun them or possibly turn them into a belief! The ONLY way, and I mean the ONLY way - to Truth is Yourself - meaning do the spiritual practices.   Yes, be open and curious that perhaps this Leo character may possibly be one of the few teachers that can actually guide you in the right direction.   His words may even trigger a spontaneous awakening if you are gifted enough - but your mind must first have to be open - and clear of any dogma - Then - and only then - you will BECOME the Truth - and you won't need to be convinced of it!   

In fact Leo's videos are so powerful that I've deliberately decided to stop listening to his videos for a while and take a vacation because he threw truth bombs everywhere and I couldn't handle it . 

You are right in that I took it as a belief.  And that's why I have no beliefs or try to be without any belief systems .because I recognise that the only barrier that prevents me from seeing the truth Is my beliefs. 

I even tried to stop reading the forum  but I couldn't..If I read something which jars with my belief system.. I assess whether it is genuinely new information or can be subsumed into a category I've already considered. If it is something new..and which impacts on my beliefs..I will try to assess the reliability of the new information and spend time considering the implications. I am prepared to change my existing beliefs in light of new evidence which would indicate my current beliefs are untenable.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego death is something humans invented as part of the spirutual games they like to play. It has value for humans because it makes humans obedient, passive, and managable. Which has genuine value for society which needs order, but it has little to do with Consciousness. I don't care about ego death, I care about Consciousness.

Cheers!

It IS spirituality.  Leo Gura will surely die when you become God.  You are God now, but you aren't in God Consciousness now - you are in Leo Consciousness.   So unless you are saying you don't care about dissolving egoic behavior - wbich in that case you are right- that is all just a nice goal of the ego (counterintuitively) then I have to correct you.  I think we do agree though.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cheers!

@Leo Gura what then is the experience we refer to as ego death?