LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

I mean a lot of people are genetically superior to you in terms of spiritual brain strucutre and they could simply take psychedelics too. So what is so special in your case? Do you think you have the desire for the truth more than any being on this Earth, and through psychedelics you even surpassed all masters?

Every awake being is the most awakened being on the planet. Nothing comes into being and nothing moves. But the only awakened being is the awake one. Language is not sufficient unfortunately to get this across.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self Are you talking about solpsism? I didn't really understand your argument.

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

a lot of people are genetically superior to you in terms of spiritual brain strucutre

Yes, but very few are so ambitious, systematic and determined at the same time, and brave btw. think that people like ralston, shadguru, adyashanti, etc, who are completely dedicated to spirituality, have never tried psychedelics. this fact is very revealing. let's see, your life is 100% focused on spirituality, you hear that there is something like 5meo and you hear the experiences, but you never try it! not even once or twice to give an opinion. You directly say that this is negative, that it is wrong, without knowing what it is. this reactionary mentality that is strangely the norm, is a great barrier.  

In the end, the translation of everything is: hahaha poor upstart, you cannot join the exclusive club of the enlightened except with effort and being chosen. what did you think? You will never be from our club, we are few and that is what we like the most (poor inferior wretch) : EGO

10 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I mean a lot of people are genetically superior to you in terms of spiritual brain strucutre and they could simply take psychedelics too. So what is so special in your case? Do you think you have the desire for the truth more than any being on this Earth, and through psychedelics you even surpassed all masters?

This frivolous speech is not a path where fruits/benefits come about. 

His words are simply that,'Words'. Your actions will lead to your awakening. Then others will question your attainments.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

@Breakingthewall Interesting, I made such observation with sadghuru. I am sometimes surprised  by the utter bullshit he spreads and wash his followers with.

Supposedly,he spent years of his life making this idol which he call the dalilanga or something, and it carries some sort of spiritual energy that will help you make progress in your life.

So according to him, you should travel to india to this place, because it is good for you, and psychedelics which you have an easy access to and they are reported to generate an amazing level of spiritual experience, do disturp your energetic system. What an utter bullshit.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What an utter bullshit.

well precisely shadguru is a bad example because he says many crazy things, such as that those over 80 will leave the wheel of reincarnations, that if you die the state you are in at that moment will expand to infinity, that he knows his past reincarnations, etc I don't really know what to think of that guy, every time I've listened to him I've heard: I'm smart and wise, and the others are mentally retarded. faker?

But there are others that are not fake like Ralston or spiral, that are against psychedelic too, without having tried them

@Breakingthewall Yeah, he seems smart and genuine but then he speaks these stupid things. It is very strange. Could it be the Hindusim poisoned his mind?

I don't know how to explain or justify it to you guys. It's just the only conclusion I come to over and over again in my highest Awakenings. I have never heard any spiritual teacher teach the things which I have become conscious of about GOD.

All human forms of spiritually are utterly inadequate. I don't hear anyone say that but me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Solipsism

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know how to explain or justify it to you guys. It's just the only conclusion I come to over and over again in my highest Awakenings. I have never heard any spiritual teacher teach the things which I have become conscious of about GOD.

All human forms of spiritually are utterly inadequate. I don't hear anyone say that but me.

I know you have your experiences. It just seems like question begging that you have been wrong in the past, so what makes you so sure that your highest awakening isn’t the highest deception?

I mean if we take the nonduality logic on, everything is one and equals everything. That applies to truth being falsehood and awakening being a deception.

That means that all dualities collapse including your highest awakening being your highest self-deception????????

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually I think that teaching is common to all religions. Even Christianity which says you cannot gaze upon the face of God... All monks and gurus in mystic traditions say that whatever it is, like Brahman, whatever, cannot be captured or conceptualized in any words.

Someone just ought to figure out a way to explain why that is.

29 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

so what makes you so sure that your highest awakening isn’t the highest deception?

You will not understand until you reach the level I've reached.

10 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Actually I think that teaching is common to all religions. Even Christianity which says you cannot gaze upon the face of God... All monks and gurus in mystic traditions say that whatever it is, like Brahman, whatever, cannot be captured or conceptualized in any words.

Someone just ought to figure out a way to explain why that is.

None of those people is talking about what I am talking about.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

None of those people is talking about what I am talking about.

Won't everyone just supercede whatever you are discussing when they're dead? Lol. Though I suspect perhaps you will say something about the point of death being fake (as with the point of birth).

What about people that may be that conscious but just not talk about it.

Arent the deeper truths unspeakable afterall?

Edited by AdamR95

29 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Won't everyone just supercede whatever you are discussing when they're dead? Lol. Though I suspect perhaps you will say something about the point of death being fake (as with the point of birth).

If you think you will be reaching God by dying, you are delusional. Death will simply move you into the next body.

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The simplest explanation is usually the right one: grandiosity.

Narcissists live in a fantasy world and think they are special and unique in some way.

Occam's Razor.

Edited by SeaMonster