LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Hence the matter of suffering.

What do you mean?

@Moksha Hey, I’m not trying to be rude. What you speak is truth and it’s beautiful. But there’s more to this discussion than “stop listening to your mind.”

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

42 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Adam M

If you can directly realize who you are through self-inquiry, it's the purest path. Following it leads beyond "I AM" to simply "AM".

The purest path? I don’t think so. The purest path is whatever that being needs at that time.

42 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The point of spirituality is to arrive at the peak state of the dream, where you are able to experience the phenomenal glory of your imagination, free from the suffering of misidentification.

Agreed.

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you mean?

If psychedelics aren't sufficient to keep the portal open, the lesson of suffering will. Even the most stubborn of us will eventually surrender, when the weight becomes unbearable.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

38 minutes ago, Adam M said:

But there’s more to this discussion than “stop listening to your mind.”

Infinitely more, and the deeper you go, the less discussion is needed. You can temporarily stop listening to your mind in any number of ways, and humans are notorious for our capacity to create escape mechanisms. Unfortunately, it's an endless hamster wheel that never actually gets you out of the cage.

Realizing who you aren't is an important milestone, but it only brings you to the gate. The toll still has to be paid before you're allowed passage to realizing who you are.

By purest path, I mean self-inquiry is the most direct. It's also the most rare. The absolute is nothing if not creative in carving out paths to discovering itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Am I the only one who doesn't really know but pretends like he does?

Reminder to be rigorous and ruthlessly honest with oneself. Once the condition is accepted, changing it becomes possible.

Start by asking yourself: What am I really conscious of? Do I grasp who and what I am?

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao A certain piercer of Tao-rats recently confessed to ruthless honesty. Call it what you want, it comes down to sincerity. Not the kind that can be spoken, but the essential umbilical cord to truth. It lets you be born into the cosmos for a while, and wander around to explore with new eyes, but keep the cord intact, and it will eventually pull you back into unbirth.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:12 AM, SeaMonster said:

The simplest explanation is usually the right one: grandiosity.

I think appeals to logical shorthand isn't the right approach on these topics. Leo is genuinely JESUS 2.0 but the 10 dimensional version. 

8 hours ago, Moksha said:

You aren't in the open state all the time because you still listen to the demands and distractions of your mind. The only truth you need to understand about the mind is that identifying with it always leads to suffering. If you deeply realize this, you will no longer listen to the mind, regardless of its lies.

thought comes ... no thought is ever mine ... i claim it as mine ... i am enslaved by following that thought where it leads

if rather i see it and don't claim it as mine, it is gone

there are some thoughts however for example i am hungry i have to get involved with else i will stave

i shall pursue such thoughts mindfully and allow them to lead as they will

Hey there, been gone for a couple of days. Did I miss something?

*glances over the last few pages of this thread*

Ugh, I should have just stayed in bed... lol.

On 3.7.2023 at 1:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River You are a fucking idiot.

You have no fucking idea what AWAKE is.

NONE.

SHUT UP!

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

STOP CORRUPTING MY FORUM WITH YOUR HORSESHIT.

Lmao.

If you were just another forum member, you would have been banned a long time ago.

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

If you were just another forum member, you would have been banned a long time ago.

But he’s not. He made the forum. And he made actualized . org.

It’s not “everyone listens to each others ideas equally.”

If Leo knows he’s right about something… and you keep thinking he’s wrong…

At some point he has to tell you to shut the fuck up.

We are talking about type of consciousness on this thread which is understanding of reality. Every spiritual awakening is some amount of sudden increasement of this type of consciousness, but it will get back within minutes or hours, but if the person try to embody it, then you will be stabely higher than an avarage person. Like measuring how much IQ somebody has give a concrete value, how awakened somebody is can be measured. Serious spirituality consider this type of consciousness as a concrete thing, as Leo said that he know he has truth because he is awakened. Playing unserious meditation non-duality, or philosofical mental games are not increasing this consciousness, but only people can know this who experienced some awakening or impoved his awarness with well directed self-improvement. If a person not motivated enough then practices that maybe worked for others, for him will never work and even block into some spiritual belief and he delude himself that he imporved himself. When an avarage person say that I am god and when a more awakened person say that I am god then there is difference. It is come from religion that only who don't have arrogance have higher understanding. Leo made his videos by trying to embody them in his life which can be seen on his contents. Somebody can be highly awakened, but maybe don't talk about god at all.

The problem I see between Leo and forum members is that losing soul attachments is what increase awakenedness and not alien consciousness or human insanity. So somebody can be with as little psychological escape or be as awakened like Leo (he is highly awakened anyway), the person not talk about god or spiritual matters in the way Leo speak and the person don't talk about alien consciousness for example Claude Claudiu from Quora. I for example I felt deeple awakened to that every spiritual progress is neurotic, but Leo don't awakened to this because he had other attachments. Awakening is just this: Increasement of consciousness in the consciousness related to awakenings, but it doesn't related to any theme essentially. Any Spiritual Awakening increasing one type of consciousness.

The case of Leo seem like the case of Ramana Maharshi. Let's say that Ramana Maharshi's level of awakenedness is same as Carl Jung, Dalai Lama, Albert Einstein, desciples of Jesus are. Ramana Maharshi teached that you have to meditate only on the crown chakra, and you are separated from your body and mind and you can be on his awakenedness level only by this consciousness, this is similar like what Leo say that we have to know alien consciousness to be on his level. But there are let's say Carl Jung and Descipes of Jesus, who would say that you don't need what Ramana Maharshi say to be on the level of Ramana Maharshi.

This is why Leo should make talk with Claude Clauidu from Quora website who seem to be a higher soul like Leo.

6 hours ago, gettoefl said:

i shall pursue such thoughts mindfully and allow them to lead as they will

The mind is a dragon. ? If you are foolish enough to try dominating it by force, it will ravage you. Instead, allow it to approach without attacking or fleeing from it. When you have proven the mettle of your sincerity, it will allow you onto its back and take you to unseen heights.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

The mind is a dragon. ? If you are foolish enough to try dominating it by force, it will ravage you. Instead, allow it to approach without attacking or fleeing from it. When you have proven the mettle of your sincerity, it will allow you onto its back and take you to unseen heights.

This reminds me of an except from “The Art of Lucid Dreaming” by Clare R. Johnson:

When I was three years old, I briefly became lucid in a dream in which I was drowning in a turquoise swimming pool. I realised I could either stay in the dream and drown, or wake up. I chose to wake up from that dream, but enjoyed an incredibly vivid and active dream life throughout my childhood. I had recurring lucid dreams of flying over the house and finding magical books filled with wisdom, mingled with less lovely lucid nightmares of getting all tangled up in buzzing overhead power lines. Since my family had zero interest in dreams, I was told that “dreams are not real,” which always bemused me since my dreams were as real as real could be!

Also this Lewis Capaldi song:

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI