LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All human forms of spiritually are utterly inadequate. I don't hear anyone say that but me.

Exponentially increased conscious power is adequate. To the extent that spirituality is a means to an end to bring more of that, it’s at least a valuable tool.

But I disagree, I hear some spiritual teachers give the sentiment that you indicate here you never hear them say. Maybe I just read from their words things that aren’t there but fortunately I really don’t have to wonder… because I have that sentiment… and I’m not even really a teacher. So surely some teacher besides you also understands. Angelo Dilullo’s vids for instance indicate that he is liberated to the gills, fwiw.

I wouldn’t be surprised if with all this immense spiritual development you have (let’s call it what it is, not that it’s all you have but it’s there), you end up 10 years from now with so much more development, finally do a k hole (and it wouldn’t the the sort of k hole most people have, it would be absolutely epic total God Realization of a sort you’ve never seen) and after that you’ll be practically an alien even relative to where you are now.

Just to say, this is indeed very loosely held dialogue serving only as potential growth stimulus.

There are all sorts of different paths, but the one that seems to shine brightest to me is that one where you continuously recognize how you’re slowly sloughing off the comforting delusion that you aren’t all-powerful.

Not saying you should use ketamine. It is horrible for the bladder and if it’s toxic to the bladder epithelium I can’t imagine it being good for the cardiovascular system either. Other methods are perhaps superior.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, Ghzem said:

@OldManCorcoran interesting, I’m curious of how you came up with this perspective? This sounds super on point.

Very brief no self. I'm just recounting what I think is accurate from what it seemed after that, before the memory of it faded. I've had a tonne of drug trips including ones which led me to discover mysticism (as in nonduality, monism), but that no self thing just happened really briefly.

I've tried to force it again but can't do it...

If you look around you, see how everything seems to be some distance in front of you? Try to make it so it seems equally as behind your head and beside you etc as it does in front. So long as the self remains in the picture, you're going to feel a dualistic perspective, sort of like there being a camera lens facing the image. If you can actually erase the camera (perspective) from the image completely, then it's that.

There's only a difference between the moment of your bodily death and the next if there's some essential soul component to you, so you seeing Big Ben is different from someone else seeing the exact same image of Big Ben, BECAUSE (and this is why it's important) in that case there seems to be the image of Big Ben IN ADDITION TO a sort of self. Without the self, no matter who sees the image of Big Ben there is only the image of Big Ben both times.

That's the real state of things before the ego gets added.

12 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Very brief no self. I'm just recounting what I think is accurate from what it seemed after that, before the memory of it faded. I've had a tonne of drug trips including ones which led me to discover mysticism (as in nonduality, monism), but that no self thing just happened really briefly.

I've tried to force it again but can't do it...

If you look around you, see how everything seems to be some distance in front of you? Try to make it so it seems equally as behind your head and beside you etc as it does in front. So long as the self remains in the picture, you're going to feel a dualistic perspective, sort of like there being a camera lens facing the image. If you can actually erase the camera (perspective) from the image completely, then it's that.

There's only a difference between the moment of your bodily death and the next if there's some essential soul component to you, so you seeing Big Ben is different from someone else seeing the exact same image of Big Ben, BECAUSE (and this is why it's important) in that case there seems to be the image of Big Ben IN ADDITION TO a sort of self. Without the self, no matter who sees the image of Big Ben there is only the image of Big Ben both times.

That's the real state of things before the ego gets added.

Has it also to do with how you see yourself, for example when i look into mirror i look like me. Then at work someone made a picture of me for a pasport photograph and i looked there like a completely different person.

Another example, i had an interview with clinical psychologist and when i entered the room she looked ugly and masculine to me. But ones i achieved the highest lvl of consciousness naturally i ever been during the interview she looked cute and beautiful to me and i loved her unconditionally very hard, even the room didnt look dark anymore but golden. So basically you see things based on your own consciousness and depending on your consciousness level the environment will reflect that.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 hours ago, Moksha said:

Once you reach this level, you realize the punch line to calling yourself the most awakened person on earth.

Well? I’m still waiting for the punchline xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You will not understand until you reach the level I've reached.

Well, fuck the ladder then… I’m gonna just teleport to where you’re at with my Alien Intelligence ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

Has it also to do with how you see yourself, for example when i look into mirror i look like me. Then at work someone made a picture of me for a pasport photograph and i looked there like a completely different person.

Another example, i had an interview with clinical psychologist and when i entered the room she looked ugly and masculine to me. But ones i achieved the highest lvl of consciousness naturally i ever been during the interview she looked cute and beautiful to me and i loved her unconditionally very hard, even the room didnt look dark anymore but golden. So basically you see things based on your own consciousness and depending on your consciousness level the environment will reflect that.

There's many layers to an ego, like an onion. The human ego is extremely complex. Vast. With very surface level elements like how we are dressed on that day, down very deep to the addition of a camera-ish perspective to sight.

12 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

There's many layers to an ego, like an onion. The human ego is extremely complex. Vast. With very surface level elements like how we are dressed on that day, down very deep to the addition of a camera-ish perspective to sight.

The human ego imagines itself to be complex, when in reality it is an illusion. 

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

Any sense of specialness, either as a teacher or as a follower, is a sure sign that you aren't awake. Realizing the awareness that underlies every appearance dissolves the idea of being a person, let alone the idea of being the most awake person on the planet.

Specialness is the illusion of separation. People are special, but reality is not.

Very true. Any sign of specialness and self-importance is a sure and perfect sign that somebody is not resting in True Nature. Self-Importance is among Mayas most seductive tricks. 

And its even totally logical: If one deeply identifies with being all of Infinite Reality, how could one part of Reality/Oneself be more "self"-important or special than another part? Where is then the "other" one could superior to, special to, or self-important towards to?

Selling Water by the River 

@Bazooka Jesus : And that is why Bazooka Jesus is the most awake, because such a "I am the most...."- post has to made with the biggest smile possible. On which, so far, Bazooka has perfectly succeeded.

8 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

If one deeply identifies with being all of Infinite Reality, how could one part of Reality/Oneself be more "self"-important or special than another part? Where is then the "other" one could superior to, special to, or self-important towards to?

That’s the thing, you can imagine that, but you don’t have to buy into its story. 

7 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And that is why Bazooka Jesus is the most awake, because such a "I am the most...."- post has to made with the biggest smile possible. On which, so far, Bazooka has perfectly succeeded.

Not only am I "the most...", but also "the only...". The One and only. Mr. Onlyness himself. The most only being in existence. The onliest and mostiest Onlymost that you will ever most. 

God, I feel so only. UGH.

cheshire-cat.gif

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Because of narcissism of his ego.  I appreciate Leo and he his work is AMAZING but he must come to a point where he realizes this knot he has. 

It´s his Karma. Others have other type of Karma. 

Each ego has certain karma assigned to him that if surrender it / let go of it, it becomes a powerful spiritual possibility.

Leo don't ban me for saying this LoL. 

Yes, but very few are so ambitious, systematic and determined at the same time, and brave btw. think that people like ralston, shadguru, adyashanti, etc, who are completely dedicated to spirituality, have never tried psychedelics. this fact is very revealing. let's see, your life is 100% focused on spirituality, you hear that there is something like 5meo and you hear the experiences, but you never try it! not even once or twice to give an opinion. You directly say that this is negative, that it is wrong, without knowing what it is. this reactionary mentality that is strangely the norm, is a great barrier.  

In the end, the translation of everything is: hahaha poor upstart, you cannot join the exclusive club of the enlightened except with effort and being chosen. what did you think? You will never be from our club, we are few and that is what we like the most (poor inferior wretch) : EGO

@Breakingthewall  I also found quite surprising that Sadhguru has said that not even once has taken drugs or alcohol. 

I guess it's because they Never found a reason too. At the end of the day we start doing psychedelics because we were trying to find/experience something beyond what we know (seeking). If certain people have already activated/seeing this, then this motivation might not be there.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Because of narcissism of his ego.  I appreciate Leo and he his work is AMAZING but he must come to a point where he realizes this knot he has. 

It´s his Karma. Others have other type of Karma. 

Each ego has certain karma assigned to him that if surrender it / let go of it, it becomes a powerful spiritual possibility.

Leo don't ban me for saying this LoL. 

@Breakingthewall  I also found quite surprising that Sadhguru has said that not even once has taken drugs or alcohol. 

I guess it's because they Never found a reason too. At the end of the day we start doing psychedelics because we were trying to find/experience something beyond what we know (seeking). If certain people have already activated/seeing this, then this motivation might not be there.

Although those spiritual masters don't see it necessary, it is strange that they do not try psychedelics, even if it is to be able to give their opinion. perhaps they would obtain some benefit, simply understanding what psychedelic are would already be one. but it seems that it is very important for them to keep their enlightened status, and they don't want to risk it.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Although those spiritual masters don't see it necessary, it is strange that they do not try psychedelics, even if it is to be able to give their opinion. perhaps they would obtain some benefit, simply understanding what psychedelic are would already be one. but it seems that it is very important for them to keep their enlightened status, and they don't want to risk it.

Maybe they have fear/concern that ingesting the substances might make them 'lose' their "state of consciousness".

I guess as much people like to idealise this people, as 'Awakened' as people might say they are, they still live within certain limitations (even though they might be imagined).

For example it is true that Sadhguru asks always to sit in a certain posture when he is going to give talks or interviews. This way of sitting facilitates certain alignment/energy. So he is still using certain tools to facilitate feeling/being in a certain way. 

In the same way, when ingesting a powerful chemical, some of this gurus already might be guessing that if they take it they might not be able to maintain their state of consciousness (assuming these Gurus are actually residing in a high state of consciousness, and are just not bullshitting us, which I think a lot of them do Btw)

If they intuit that taking this chemicals will produce  some kind of inbalance, they will want to avoid taking it. (Notice that in most schools of Yoga is not advised to take coffee 4 before any kind of practice, since coffee already produces certain alteration and 'blockage' in the sensitivity/energy system).

Overall I would say most of them are just scared of psychedelics, kind of like most of society xD

Edited by Javfly33

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Well? I’m still waiting for the punchline xD

Don't worry, the punch will come soon enough and you'll be down and out. :o

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And its even totally logical: If one deeply identifies with being all of Infinite Reality, how could one part of Reality/Oneself be more "self"-important or special than another part? Where is then the "other" one could superior to, special to, or self-important towards to?

Shhh, you're ruining the entertainment. How are we supposed to know which gladiator to cheer for when all of them lay down their swords and sink into the sand?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe they have fear/concern that ingesting the substances might make them 'lose' their "state of consciousness".

I guess as much people like to idealise this people, as 'Awakened' as people might say they are, they still live within certain limitations (even though they might be imagined).

For example it is true that Sadhguru asks always to sit in a certain posture when he is going to give talks or interviews. This way of sitting facilitates certain alignment/energy. So he is still using certain tools to facilitate feeling/being in a certain way. 

In the same way, when ingesting a powerful chemical, some of this gurus already might be guessing that if they take it they might not be able to maintain their state of consciousness (assuming these Gurus are actually residing in a high state of consciousness, and are just not bullshitting us, which I think a lot of them do Btw)

If they intuit that taking this chemicals will produce  some kind of inbalance, they will want to avoid taking it. (Notice that in most schools of Yoga is not advised to take coffee 4 before any kind of practice, since coffee already produces certain alteration and 'blockage' in the sensitivity/energy system).

Overall I would say most of them are just scared of psychedelics, kind of like most of society xD

I think all known gurus engage in bullshit. When someone has a question, and you're being paid sometimes to give an answer, you feel obliged to say something... Even if you don't know the answer...

A lot of people who talk in riddles or sort of duck around giving plain answers or explaining themselves, are just bullshit artists. Who maybe as "awake" as a 20-something acidhead. But people listen to them like ascended masters.

Most people who have vaporized something like toad have entered into "satori". And the gurus have not been anywhere different.

I first listened to gurus only to understand my own experience, because I didn't know wtf happened to me. It seemed something divine and I wanted to see it wasn't just me, and that there are people who actually discuss and study these things.

@Bazooka Jesus Does it seem incongruous to proclaim the truth of absolute solipsism, while insisting that you are the most AWAKE(™) creature on the planet?

"It's just me, but hey at least I realize that more deeply than everyone else!" :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Bazooka Jesus Does it seem incongruous to proclaim the truth of absolute solipsism, while insisting that you are the most AWAKE(™) creature on the planet?

Naaaawww, that's not incongruous at all... it's just that yo sleepy ass is not AWAKE enough to reconcile these two conflicting truths, you see?

Just take it as a koan. Where would be the fun if it actually made sense? :P

Why so serious?

Can someone on this thread please tell me what it REALLY means to be awake and the difference between being awake and being enlightened. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.