Danioover9000

Immaturity examples mega thread.

80 posts in this topic

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Another great example, again you are so rational and objective, yet don't realize how your ego mind has corrupted those values to serve it's own agendas, self biases and SURVIVAL. All this, yet you don't realize how Trump mind slayed your mind making it side with him, and you claim to be an objective rationalist? Yeah right:

Unless someone here explains to me how this isn't an immature take?

9 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Sex, religion, and politics are subjects that should be avoided while at work. (I know, the best ones. Right?) Especially if you work with the public.

These men have every right to feel angry, but the way they handled it was very immature.

Immaturity is a Linear Dumb Missile
Lesser Immaturity is a Homing Missile
True Maturity is a Pathfinding Smart Missile

#StrategicThinking B|

@ryandesreu

14 hours ago, ryandesreu said:

Sex, religion, and politics are subjects that should be avoided while at work. (I know, the best ones. Right?) Especially if you work with the public.

These men have every right to feel angry, but the way they handled it was very immature.

The three classic taboos to never talk about in public or work and should only be private or with trusted friends and family: Sex, religion and politics, for they are emotionally charged as hell to discourse with strangers.

What I don't like in this situations, with every mobile filming, always is the case the conflict in the footage is after 1-2 minutes of it happening, so we don't know if trump supporter here was actually instigating or not to wind up the shop clerk, we don't know who actually started it. I definitely agree that shop clerk SHOULD'VE stayed calm, be mindful of the triggering label on his shirt, be mindful of how he's feeling and thinking and immediately become calmer instead of frustrated, slow breaths, let go of thoughts of Donald Trump being racist or xenophobic or whatever, now's not that time, to vent, now's just me being a clerk, served the trump supporter much more quickly than other customers to get him outta the store fast and not make a scene, as I typically do with people I hate or dislike strongly, just ASAP do the business, strict business with them so hopefully they leave quickly, ignore all small talk attempts and BE ONLY BUSINESS LIKE.

Maybe that's too stage orange attitude, but that attitude can help A LOT when dealing with people a person doesn't like, for the most part.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

This podcast is so incredibly underrated. Deep dives into the minds of the dumbest people on the planet.

What a nice example of immaturity, probably a stage red also:

Pro tip: If you're going to be that disrespectful, you better be prepared with speed, strength and skills to actually deliver on that disrespect and be an animal in the ring, or just don't and stick to some trash talking.

Screenshot_20230718_160519_Chrome.jpg

;):P

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze I am 100% immature xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 8/7/2023 at 11:37 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

We don't know exactly what was reported to the police when she called. She probably just needed a coffee. Many new englanders are bean consumers.

Hopefully he learned not to approach the police with his dukes up. He did put his hands up when he saw the taser which was smart, but then he started to bring one of his hands down to possibly grab something and that's when he got tased. (right in his foolish balls, ouch)

Had they both acted calmly this whole thing could have been avoided.

A great example of immaturity, more from the female speaker here, some from Destiny and Alex, and maturity for Tony and how he handled these internet online addicts:

I have my agreements and disagreements here as well, but I do feel like Tony's the most mature here in this debate, while Destiny is playing defense and weasel, similar with Alex, and the female 'therapist' is mostly making appeals and fallacies to ethos and pathos.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

A great example of immaturity, more from the female speaker here, some from Destiny and Alex, and maturity for Tony and how he handled these internet online addicts:

I have my agreements and disagreements here as well, but I do feel like Tony's the most mature here in this debate, while Destiny is playing defense and weasel, similar with Alex, and the female 'therapist' is mostly making appeals and fallacies to ethos and pathos.

It's also astounding to think that these YouTube podcast channels, these public figures morally feel okay with platforming this sociopath. Just unbelievable to me, when he's weaponizing his commentary and being a sociopathic manipulator, just astounding to see how foolish these podcast people are.

Really good example of immaturity here. Body builder thinks he's better than the pro fighters, can't blame him, until he gets in a real fight:

Very good example of immaturity, and how toxic and brain corrosive the internet and online communities can be via tech companies that have social media sites like Tik Tok, Twitter, Twitch, Kick, Rumble, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, 4Chan, Reddit, and many more sites that use AI, programs and algorithm to curate and hyper tailor content to user biases and preferences, that hooks and audience captures by hijacking the limbic brain system with hyper stimuli, designed digital addiction via scrolling and clicking and liking chasing more dopamine, increasing attention deficit disorders, Narcissism, sociopathy and even psychopathy as a result, increasing online gaming addiction and social media content addiction. Notice that all social media sites pray on the vulnerable parts f our brains to develop para socialization of social media influencers, online personalities and brands that the tech companies that have hired and supported most of the content creators take advantage of, and through A.I create echo chambers that grow, proliferate ideologies to other media and even spills over to the real world with hyper distortions of reality, which inevitably creates someone like Vegan Gains here, and this pointless drama between him and Penguinz0/Moistcritical/Charlie.

Besides the online domain, capitalism and big tech incentives, there's also many other developmental factors that make this situation not just much worse in the future, but also complicated as we will have multiple causations and correlations that adds onto the regression of other developmental factors. Please reduce your social media use, ideally stop if possible.

P.S. I disagree with the Internet Anarchist labelling Vegan Gains argument, which addresses the hypocrisy of Penguinz0's take on the female YouTuber eating an octopus alive when he weeks later made a video content, a vlog, of him and his GF filming him trying to cook sausage. Although it's not symmetrically a hypothetical, but asymmetrical in terms of species and method of consumption and hidden racism/xenophobia(a pig slaughtered in a factory farm, in a slaughter house, then processed and packaged and transported to grocery stores, malls and supermarkets for commodity and sale versus an octopus eaten alive on camera which adds transactional value and content making incentives of her Asian culture in comparison and contrast to Penguinz0's western American culture) and touches upon the moral and ethical implications. It's a valid argument, albeit may not be sound enough nor convincing and persuasive enough given his extreme takes and psychopathic/sociopathic personality online. IMO it's a reasonable sounding argument that is moderate in strength, could have been improved in other areas like commenting on capitalistic drives, commodity and perverse incentives, however if he does go all the way to solidly make his argument sound, he'll also have to address the online/internet space perversions and drives to make sensational content as well.

Edited by Danioover9000