Danioover9000

Immaturity examples mega thread.

80 posts in this topic

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

A mature take on Andrew and Islam, insightful:

Reminds me of physics and science, if you had a strong concentrate, say an orange juice, and it's too strong and astringent, pour some water. The principle of dilution, that if something is too strong, too rich in particles, add more water to decrease the particles. Same thing in the abstract is happening to Islam, the more followers, the more Islam actually weakens because it has to account for increasing diversity in demographics and psychographics, which the original modal cannot. If there 100,000 more Andrew Tate like people converting, Islam starts to weaken and loose meaning overtime, generationally.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

This entire drama is a nice example of immaturity online. Even before knowing this I felt very suspicious about Destiny and why there was drama between him and Mr. Girl, and even Destiny and why Andrew Wilson was involved, but after this video I hate that side of the internet and Destiny because at the end Mr. Girl was actually right:

Immaturity is when you stop trusting your intuition.

There are different degrees in which you can be in touch with your intuition. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa immaturity is only relying on intuition and not critical thinking 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art a synergy of both, like a healthy relationship, is ideal :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa I like that 🌱

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 15/10/2023 at 6:52 PM, Danioover9000 said:

This entire drama is a nice example of immaturity online. Even before knowing this I felt very suspicious about Destiny and why there was drama between him and Mr. Girl, and even Destiny and why Andrew Wilson was involved, but after this video I hate that side of the internet and Destiny because at the end Mr. Girl was actually right:

Immaturity is hiding and cowardice, like taking down a video for little justification when that video is incriminating.

I stumbled across this clip after a long session of reading neuroscience, and it felt like I had entered a different dimension. Literal Stone Age individuals.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I stumbled across this clip after reading tons of neuroscience, and it felt like I had entered a different dimension. Literal Stone Age brains.

Good example of immature handling of discourse.

On 6/25/2023 at 2:05 PM, Schizophonia said:

This guy is one of the dumbest personalities I've ever seen.

Scared of bubbles?

Me when being angry or suffering due to other people's actions, words etc. And also me thinking myself as insufficient or inadequate.

On 11/15/2023 at 10:09 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

Lol. Is this a deep fake? Please tell me this is a deep fake.

How is it immature to think and talk and hold beliefs. This is thinking. processing reasoning. interacting. MAture things.

think not of things as mature or immature and don't  fool yourself into thinking your righteous way of thinking is any different from theirs. I am not good at it yet but I focus on just being to the point that I hold myself to nothing. My thoughts are not any better or worse than any others, and thoughts aren't what's true anyway. only existence is true, I suppose thoughts exist within that though. Why isn't everything anyone says true? it basically is. silly to try to debate our beliefs unto others. Silly to put people beneath us. When I sit with someone we are equals, even if we disagree. 

feel free to continue to hold your standards. I don't have anything on you

@not-a-faerie

On 19/11/2023 at 7:31 AM, not-a-faerie said:

How is it immature to think and talk and hold beliefs. This is thinking. processing reasoning. interacting. MAture things.

think not of things as mature or immature and don't  fool yourself into thinking your righteous way of thinking is any different from theirs. I am not good at it yet but I focus on just being to the point that I hold myself to nothing. My thoughts are not any better or worse than any others, and thoughts aren't what's true anyway. only existence is true, I suppose thoughts exist within that though. Why isn't everything anyone says true? it basically is. silly to try to debate our beliefs unto others. Silly to put people beneath us. When I sit with someone we are equals, even if we disagree. 

feel free to continue to hold your standards. I don't have anything on you

So you submit yourself as an example of immaturity here?

This is a great example of immaturity between two arguers arguing for their worldviews, not knowing the developmental factors like spiral dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and traits, ego development, Integral Theory and other lines of development, and ideological indoctrination from family upbringing, culture and information consumed in the information ecology plagued by narrative, information and ideological warfare:

This is why the true nature of argumentation is the survival of your ego mind attached to the topic argued for or against,  and does many disingenuous manipulation tactics, fallacies and appeals to logos, ethos and pathos. As a result we get bad faith uncharitable takes and little good will discussion. Both sides of this argument have heated, bad faith and distorted and dishonest framing of secularism qnd of religion, both egos defensive and not for TRUTH, but for truth that serves their biases and preferences.

Great concept synthesized with the visual novel here, starts at 42 minutes in:

And the Let's player/streamer here, his immature mind cannot and is unwilling to grasp the mental repercussions of the philosophy, epistemology and metaphysics of this issue in the game, like how do you know anything? Which standard is valid? Who or what group gets authority to decide which standard is best? How do you know that killing an unborn thing, that doesn't exist yet, that you assume is evil, is justified? What if the holy grail is a true blank state of mind, and what if it encounters a person or group higher in developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive biases and moral development, personality types/traits, ego development, Integral Theory lines of development, a more higher state of being and consciousness, and ideological beliefs indoctrinated by family upbringing, culture, and information ecology like newspapers, news on TV, radio, social media, and other information points, with their self biases and preference, grooms and indoctrinates into this black holy grail values and morals and principles that allow it to be more good and lees evil?

Fate Stay night and it's series is a good visual novel that deals with the heroism dilemma, and the dualities with it as an ideology. Main protagonist is boring to me, like a 1 dimensional character similar to Goku, yet the ideological and philosophical ramifications are juicy here that goes over the immature minded person here.