Danioover9000

Immaturity examples mega thread.

80 posts in this topic

From crude to sophisticated examples please share to let us contemplate.

definition of immaturity:

immaturity

noun

the state of being immature or not fully grown.

"the immaturity of the immune system in very young children makes them especially vulnerable"

Similar:

unripeness

greenness

sourness

newness

rawness

crudeness

crudity

imperfection

incompleteness

lack of completion

lack of development

childishness

babyishness

infantilism

juvenility

puerility

lack of experience

inexperience

unworldliness

naivety

ingenuousness

behaviour that is appropriate to someone younger.

"they were shocked by such immaturity in a grown man"

Patrick being immature in sophisticated way:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Someone should post one of Kanye West's imbecilic racist rants.

And also Alex Jones.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I would, but they aren’t worth my time ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Ye rapper ( i dont follow him that much, much more accurrate examples can be shared.

Figure who is Mature and who isnt

Logic's speech on MTV after performing 1-800-273-8255 ( the title of the song is the number for suicide prevention call center)

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Florida police officer drives off after being pulled over for speeding by sheriff's deputy

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I cant belive this isnt a deepfake lol

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

2 hours ago, mmKay said:

I cant belive this isnt a deepfake lol

This guy is one of the dumbest personalities I've ever seen.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Horrible attitude by both parties. The only smart one is the other customer who stays out of it.

@ryandesreu

23 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

Horrible attitude by both parties. The only smart one is the other customer who stays out of it.

Are you responding to this post?:

@lostingenosmaze

3 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

?

Similar situation I found myself in a couple of weeks ago, not this intense but I was in a que and then I saw a disgruntled customer and cashier go at it, and the disgruntled guy was trying to involve me in it that I just left my stuff there and left the store not wanting any part of their bitching nor want to be some witness to some stupid case ???

Edited by Danioover9000

@ryandesreu

27 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

If he was smarter he'd better off leaving the store several seconds when the two guys where bickering, ditch the products someplace and left the two immature gentlemen to sort their girly issues out.

@Extreme Z7

On 2023-06-25 at 0:12 AM, Extreme Z7 said:

This is actually a good example of when it's mostly an immature take, but some bits of mature wisdom in it despite the victimhood narrative.

On 2023-06-24 at 10:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

Someone should post one of Kanye West's imbecilic racist rants.

And also Alex Jones.

I would but I don't want to get warning points and another suspension for posting hate speech or promoting demonization or close mindedness and being a jerk here.

Immaturity is craving more knowledge about every situation, without ever questioning earnestly where all that questioning keeps leading to. 

Immaturity believes that what’s happening is never enough or the “correct way”, and will constantly doubt everyone’s intentions (including its own). So immaturity does everything in its imaginary power to gain more certainty around its fears. 

Immaturity will never figure it out. But with wisdom and experience, mature questioning becomes a possibility. 

This is a great example of a person, who seems a mature person, who is mostly ignorant of developmental factors such as stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, ego development, states of consciousness and other lines of development in life domains to societal domains, and has self biases and preferences and ideological beliefs indoctrinated from culture and upbringing, giving his take based on values of objectivity and rationality and he himself in a state of objectivity, appealing to logic and some ethos and pathos, even when he's mostly ignorant of how he's running cover for those wearing MAGA hats, and some trump supporters that are actual nationalists, ethnocentrism people and Supremacists calling themselves conservatives or ,the irony, VIRTUE SIGNALLING themselves as valuing conservative values:

Of course, we can't immediately assume the start of him filming is the actual start of this conflict between the shop owner and disgruntled customer, as he literally starts filming in the middle of this conflict which makes this analysis a bit not objective again, but I do agree that the shop owner should have kept a calm state of mind and being in handling this guy, when there's also the possibility that the Trump guy here could be intentionally pissing off this guy for the opportunity to film him this way and make further false appeals to a leftist being unfair to a guy wearing a Trump support shirt or some MAGA hat. If anything this also demonstrates how political slogans or labels can trigger and change other people's states of mind and being from just perceiving those slogans