integral

First 5-MeO-MALT Trip

45 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

At first MALT was more gentle for me.

This is the reason why I decided to try malt first. Also the body load factor was important for me.

1 hour ago, Oppositionless said:

@integral when people say mushrooms are loving, I find that so interesting because of how 180 degrees it is from my experience with them.

and nn dmt. wow. people think it’s just this blissfull beautful thing. people really do exist in their own reality

I agree, im not sure why, i think for some substances it triggers norepinephrine for some and not others causing completely different experiences.

This current malt trip i got a big dose of adrenaline. I get a similar experience with marijuana, while other people have pure bliss on it. 

LSD and mushrooms for me there is absolutely 0 adrenaline response or panic of any kind, I can handle high amounts no problem and it feels like a 8-12 hour orgasm. But there is a hang over the next day. 

---

Oddly i had a lot of very interesting insights and experiences that night and the next day! If felt like I understood why this is happening and I felt loved. Nothing deep, im only scratching the surface. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

So I just tried it again and I'm not sure if this substance is right for me, it creates a unformattable body sensation that I don't enjoy, it also creates alot of dizziness like the room is spinning. 

Well its not to bad i took a smaller dose this time and its enjoyable, ill have to keep it low for a while until im used to it.

I determined its the come up the problem, heart starts to beat harder then my chest becomes red hot likes its on fire.

I have no idea what this means. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, integral said:

So I just tried it again and I'm not sure if this substance is right for me, it creates a unformattable body sensation that I don't enjoy, it also creates alot of dizziness like the room is spinning. 

Well its not to bad i took a smaller dose this time and its enjoyable, ill have to keep it low for a while until im used to it.

I determined its the come up the problem, heart starts to beat harder then my chest becomes red hot likes its on fire.

I have no idea what this means. 

Have a tested your substance? Skin rashes usually stem from impurities entering your bloodstream, interacting with your endocrine system.

5 hours ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Have a tested your substance? Skin rashes usually stem from impurities entering your bloodstream, interacting with your endocrine system.

No but would a test kit be able to identify impurities? 

Fuck i just woke up extremely dizzy, it took me while before I could walk.

I took it late at night and I was still high when I fell asleep last night.

I have to never take this again, it can cause permanent damage. Ive never felt dizzy before in my entire life, this is the first ever experience, i know its the Malt. 

Edited by integral

@integral @integral @Breakingthewall 

Hm did you never took psychedelics before? Feeling dizzy next morning can be a normal hangover effect from psychedelics. Probably due to distorted sleep at night so calm down a bit lol

Edited by OBEler

Dude, after I took my first bong hit of weed, I couldn't walk straight for the next two days. That's how deep my trip was.

Don't worry too much about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, integral said:

Fuck i just woke up extremely dizzy, it took me while before I could walk.

I took it late at night and I was still high when I fell asleep last night.

I have to never take this again, it can cause permanent damage. Ive never felt dizzy before in my entire life, this is the first ever experience, i know its the Malt. 

there is something that happens with the 5meos, is that they cause a great energetic expansion. If you do not allow that expansion to happen, it is as if it remains blocked. once I did 5meo and that happened to me, I had great pain in my fingers and toes and for 2 days I had muscle spasms in my legs. One night I couldn't sleep from the continuous spasms, I concentrated on it, let it out, I had 4 or 5 powerful energy discharges, several seconds each. automatically the spasms completely disappeared

5 meo is not just for realizations, It is a process that makes you reconfigure your energy structure. pure magic.

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

@integral @integral @Breakingthewall 

Hm did you never took psychedelics before? Feeling dizzy next morning can be a normal hangover effect from psychedelics. Probably due to distorted sleep at night so calm down a bit lol

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, after I took my first bong hit of weed, I couldn't walk straight for the next two days. That's how deep my trip was.

I took 1-2 mg, the quantity was so small, the effect was a fast come up then nothing, didn't feel anything really except slight perception changes. So for the next day to hit so hard with dizziness that lasted all day I find unreasonable. If i took 10x more what kind of hangover would I experience? The hangover is not worth what I'm getting from this substance at the moment. 

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is something that happens with the 5meos, is that they cause a great energetic expansion. If you do not allow that expansion to happen, it is as if it remains blocked. once I did 5meo and that happened to me, I had great pain in my fingers and toes and for 2 days I had muscle spasms in my legs. One night I couldn't sleep from the continuous spasms, I concentrated on it, let it out, I had 4 or 5 powerful energy discharges, several seconds each. automatically the spasms completely disappeared

Very interesting, i remember leo saying he burned his finger tips with 30-40mg of 5-meo-dmt.

Ill keep this in mind to let the energy flow with future experiments. 

Man, I totally get where you're coming from. I've actually had a very similar experience with this psychedelic before. It's like being dropped into the deep end of the pool without any warning. You're just bombarded with this rush of thoughts, visuals, sensations, and emotions - all at once.

Your description of feeling like a multi-core processor trying to process a massive amount of information all at once, resonates a lot with my experience as well. It's so intense that it can feel impossible to keep up with everything that's happening. I remember feeling pretty overwhelmed and, like you, panicked a bit.

I've also found myself focusing on something familiar during my trips, just to anchor myself. It's not always a mirror or my own face, but something that I know well enough to ground me in reality amidst all the chaos. So, I can totally understand why your face in the mirror would bring you a sense of calm.

You're definitely not alone in feeling like these substances can be a lot to handle. They can be physically and mentally demanding. Looking after yourself physically beforehand, like having a good diet and exercising, can indeed help to some degree.

One thing I found helpful was taking some time after the trip to just rest, recharge, and reflect on the experience. Also, there's no rush to dive back in. You have all the time you need to get comfortable with the substance and find the right set and setting for you.

Remember, we're all on our own journeys and it's perfectly okay to go at your own pace. Take care and feel free to share more about your experiences, it helps knowing we're not alone in this!

All the best.

Edited by ronda

@ronda We are in the a similar situation, im wondering if there is a solution to this or if maybe the substance is not right for our biology. 

I was thinking maybe there is a way to slow down the sleep of absorption so its more of a gradual up and down over time.

• One possibility it to intravenous drip a calculated amount that delivers 1 mg per hour.
  • Do a very small micro vape, sit with it for 15 minutes then do another very small micro vape, slowly build up as you feel it entering the system. 
  • Another option might be to rub it on your skin, this is like plugging except it doesn't absorb as well, the skin still absorbs a lot doe.
  • Another option is to use a time release device that excretes a drop of the solution at a set interval slowly, it can be plugged potentially.

Im not sure if this really solves the problem because maybe the problem is not the rate of absorption?

Edited by integral

On 6/24/2023 at 1:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

After taking so much DMT, I decided to start smoking weed again. I'm telling you, Leo is right - weed is NO FUCKING JOKE. My first was a few days ago, witnessing infinite chaotic wonderland and today, it humbled the fuck out of me.  Still attached to all my human desires, needs and wants. It was a semi-scary and semi-humbling experience. It goes straight to the organics of consciousness. My fucking GOD- can't get off the bed. 

As much as I've awakened to, I don't know shit about God. 

Edited by Pudgey

On 6/25/2023 at 2:37 PM, integral said:

or if maybe the substance is not right for our biology.

This can definitely be the case.

What you should do, rather than keep taking 5-MeO-MALT, is to test out all the other 5-MeO sub-type molecules before you ever touch MALT again.

• 5-MeO-DALT
  • 5-MeO-MET
  • 5-MeO-MIPT
  • 5-MeO-DIPT
  • 5-MeO-DPT

If one of those isn't working for you, one of the others might.

You should not get fixated on a chemical just because it happens to work well for me.

Edited by Leo Gura

@LSD-Rumi The point is - try it for yourself. Who knows, you might get raped by an alien. 

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This can definitely be the case.

What you should do, rather than keep taking 5-MeO-MALT, is to test out all the other 5-MeO sub-type molecules before you ever touch MALT again.

• 5-MeO-DALT
  • 5-MeO-MET
  • 5-MeO-MIPT
  • 5-MeO-DIPT
  • 5-MeO-DPT

If one of those isn't working for you, one of the others might.

You should not get fixated on a chemical just because it happens to work well for me.

Ill go with this strategy +1

On 24/6/2023 at 7:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Have you tried edibles? When weed is eaten it's converted to a 11-hydroxy-THC which is known to induce psychedelic states.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura Have you tried edibles? When weed is eaten it's converted to a 11-hydroxy-THC which is known to induce psychedelic states.

Weed is so potent on me that I have to be extra cautious with it. An edible could turn into a 24hr trip.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Davino THC is a humbling experience. You'll get kicked like a soccer ball right into the organics of consciousness without any remorse by God and then told that all your prior awakenings were nothing more than a strip tease. At least for me. This stuff being used casually is nonsense.