integral

First 5-MeO-MALT Trip

45 posts in this topic

3mg

The come up was way to fast and I had no idea it was going to be that fast, the micro-doses where nothing like this.

The trip was short maybe 30 minutes at the peak and it felt like i was processing everything all at the same time like a multi-core processor. Of course I couldn't handle it and panicked, it felt like insanity. There was way to much information to process, if i had to guess based on neuroscience i think its opening up the thalamus and allowing the flow of unprocessed information to enter the conscious mind. 

I didn't have the opportunity to really contemplate during the trip or question anything as it was way to intense.

During the experience for some reason the only thing I could bare to look at was my own face in the mirror, everything else scared the shit out of me! hahah I really don't get way but my face was calming but all other things confused me and confusion causes more panic so I had to avoid looking at it! LMFAOOO Im guessing it has something to do with the ego finding a way to hold on for its life, as all other things was "not" me, so it was scary. Maybe...

I don't know what to do with this substance, its a massive exertion on the body.

I have major respect for people who can handle this stuff. Its going to take alot of practice to get used to it. 

Now im starving and exhausted, i think it would of been better if i had eaten and exercised before hand that would of made it alot easier to handle the massive exertion. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

13 minutes ago, Benton said:

I have to try that.

I’m not really a fan when it leaves the body feeling so exhausted though. 

I think it was caused by not being able to relax, so it burned me out. But after eating I feel better, just needed a refill. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I just realized that im hyper sensitive to this stuff, I thought i was taking a micro-dose and it turned out to be extremely strong and sent me into a full trip. 

@integral WoW finally a 5 meo Malt report on low  dose, thank you! Would like to hear more of these kind of trip reports.

Can you tell me which ROA did you use, did you plug it? 

If you were scared of looking at things, why did you not closed your eyes instead? Or would this be more freaky 

31 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@integral Can you tell me which ROA did you use, did you plug it? 

Plugged.

If you were scared of looking at things, why did you not closed your eyes instead? Or would this be more freaky 

The plan was to change the environment and that would change my mood/mindset, as the mood was negative. Its easier to ground oneself with eye open at least for me, the big issue was i had no experience, didn't know what to expect and i thought i was micro-dosing lol, towards the 20 minute mark I realized there was a very nice loving feeling in the center of my chest and started to focus on that, that then calmed me and I could process more.

Edited by integral

@integral interesting, Did you try 5 meo dmt before? 

It is common that until the peak comes (which is around 20 minutes on malt and 5 to 10 minutes on dmt plugged), you can feel very uneasy. After the peak is over, it switched. At least sometimes (on low dose area) 

19 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@integral interesting, Did you try 5 meo dmt before? 

It is common that until the peak comes (which is around 20 minutes on malt and 5 to 10 minutes on dmt plugged), you can feel very uneasy. After the peak is over, it switched. At least sometimes (on low dose area) 

I have not taken 5-meo-dmt yet, but the come up for these substances is insane! 

With MALT after the peek that lasted 30 minutes or it could of been 1 hour im not sure, the come down was life less. No good body feeling or euphoric glow, i went for a walk with the dog and it was similar to LSD but with out that amazing feeling of love, LSD on the other hand is pure bliss for 12 hours, penis envy mushrooms are even more intensely loving but it doesn't last as long. 

5-Meo-MALT is so chaotic to the mind, its hard to stand, ill need more practice. 

Edited by integral

@integral @integral I heard a breakthrough dose on malt is easier to handle than low doses because you are not human so you will have not these human reactions of confusion and uneasiness. 

But if this is your first 5 meo experience, 5 meo dmt is similar in comeup phase

If you are exhausted, then I don't know what would happen to us mortals. 

Also there's no real tripping if it's just a dulling experience. 

The end goal of tripping should be able to gain some insight that will aid contemplations and not just a bunch of hallucinating. 

Lately you've been on a ride though, always tripping. 

5 hours ago, integral said:

I have major respect for people who can handle this stuff. 

It just affects you differently than me.

But if you've never done 5-MeOs, yeah, they will skull fuck you real good the first 200 times.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

who is it most suitable for? Someone who is ready to shred reality to pieces or someone serious about enlightenment? Or do you see it suitable for normal people too (with some understanding and  use of psychedelics ) ?

Trips on 5meo seems so mixed up I can’t really tell how some people awaken to “the universe is made out of love!” and others saying “it’s just blank nothingness and you end up not enjoying it”

I did like 6mg intranasal and it was like microdose of lsd nothing more it barely had an effect. A friend of mine did accidently 80-90 mg intranasal and he said it was simillar to lsd and that it was too much that he had to puke after puking he was in bliss and meditated

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Leo Gura

who is it most suitable for? Someone who is ready to shred reality to pieces or someone serious about enlightenment? Or do you see it suitable for normal people too (with some understanding and  use of psychedelics ) ?

Trips on 5meo seems so mixed up I can’t really tell how some people awaken to “the universe is made out of love!” and others saying “it’s just blank nothingness and you end up not enjoying it”

You are asking for a classification which does not exist. Everyone if affected differently by each psychedelic, so the only way to know if it suits you is to do it a bunch of times.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone if affected differently by each psychedelic, so the only way to know if it suits you is to do it a bunch of times.

I just bought 5meo malt and I'm pondering about the dosages. In some weeks I'll make a post asking all my questions but right now: what dosage do you recommend the first time if plugging? How to go up? Obviously my own experience will guide me but some overview will be much appreciated

It's hard to go wrong with a 10mg first dose on any 5-MeO class substance.

20mg+ is where things start to get challenging.

Edited by Leo Gura

For me snorting 20 mg of 5meo DMT is very light, and snorting 10 mg of 5meo malt is extremely strong. I'd say that for me malt is 4 times stronger than dmt

@Breakingthewall if you dont look at the dose relation, is malt better to begin with because it's more gendle? Comparing a normal dose on 5 meo dmt  with a normal dose of 5 meo malt 

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall if you dont look at the dose relation, is malt better to begin with because it's more gendle? Comparing a normal dose on 5 meo dmt  with a normal dose of 5 meo malt 

I don't have that much experience with malt. i had a very bad experience once with 10mg, much worse than anything with 5meo dmt, after a few months i did 7/8mg and it was good, something like 25mg dmt (always snorted). I would say that you have to be more careful with malt

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

At first MALT was more gentle for me. But after doing both a lot, some of my MALT trips were just so crazy deep. But then again, so were some of my 5-MeO-DMT trips. It becomes hard to put one above the other. They are really like sister and brother.

@integral when people say mushrooms are loving, I find that so interesting because of how 180 degrees it is from my experience with them.

and nn dmt. wow. people think it’s just this blissfull beautful thing. people really do exist in their own reality

Edited by Oppositionless