Breakingthewall

DMT first trial

51 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But your metabolism may be different.

People habits might be different. Someone might gulp a big cocoa milkshake beforehand, because they love cocoa.

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I read this piece of information in a medical book recently.

Then your book is wrong. Cite the name at least if you want to use it as a proof. Less stringent dietary requirements =/= no dietary requirements.

7 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Hell, I took harmala with antidepressants multiple times without the slightest problem.

This is called taking a risk. It's like you driving a car without a seatbelt and telling us nothing bad happened. That's okay, it's your life, just don't lie to others that driving without seatbelts is safe.

@Girzo Oh sorry, it is selective not reversible, but still it doesn't require dietary restrictions.

I am only so vehemently opposed to saying that it doesn't need dietary modifications, because people here often don't have "standard diets", but are trying many whacky things and supplement weird stuff. And because you have said it doesn't need ANY dietary restrictions. It does, at least some.

I can agree with that if you eat some eggs and grains with veggies everyday, then yeah, you probably don't need to change your diet in any way.

Let's say it needs some dietary precautions. I think that we can agree on.

Here is information on moclobemide. Everything here applies to harmala alkaloids too:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/moclobemide-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20064888?p=1#:~:text=Descriptions,MAO) in the nervous system.

BTW, you know what, the fact you have used ChatGPT in this forum conversation gave me an idea. What if I were to use ChatGPT to civilize my posts and improve their readability? I think I will start doing that, so thank you for inspiration.

Edited by Girzo

9 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

@LSD-Rumi haven't you heard that chatgpt can sometimes give you false and incomplete information? Therefore people SHOULD always double check and think about the Informationen.

It's obvious that you don't know about what is talked about here. I find this very irresponsible abd you're putting yourself and other people who know even less at a risk. It should be searched explicite for harmalas if they are talked about. 

I wonder how your response would’ve been had he not said “From chatgpt” and instead said “My psychiatrist sent me an email saying this”

It’s amazing how only a few words can change the whole narrative. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, Girzo said:

This is called taking a risk. It's like you driving a car without a seatbelt and telling us nothing bad happened. That's okay, it's your life, just don't lie to others that driving without seatbelts is safe.

I was in a car accident a few months ago. I told the police officer it was fortunate that we all wore seatbelts, or it could’ve ended up worse. Surprisingly, he told me that in some cases he witnessed people not wearing a seatbelt and it was a fortunate scenario for them.

You’re acting as if science if the next Jesus for Christ sake.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa science has its limits. The topics discussed in this topic are totally within the bounds of scientific inquiry, though.

@Girzo It’s nice to know that you’re passionate about science. Just don’t assume that any of us are scientists, though. In truth, I failed science class far too many times, so what do I know? I would cite my source on this matter, but alas I’ve lost all my report cards :/

@Yimpa

The thing is that one can use chatgpt but I know from reports and experience that it can happen that it gets important details wrong and therefore one should take this into account and still check the info.

But in some cases I would be critical of some psychiatrists advice. It depends on the subject and they are biased, too.

The thing with the diet is that I find it a bit problematic because chances are that a newbe might stumble on this thread or might be getting advice that they don't have to watch what they eat or drink and consume harmalas and get into some trouble. Also one might interprete this as green lights to take some medication to take a notch down or kill the trip as would be done on lsd and get knocked out because it might interact with the drug or potentiate it.

Most people even here tend to not to be so caucious and have a clean diet as Leo does so for me it's important to take this into account.

Edited by Starlight321

My diet is not clean right now. I eat anything I am able.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you find other products besides meat that you can eat and feel okay?

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

Did you find other products besides meat that you can eat and feel okay?

Some

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Is your condition genetic or caused by specific foods you ate during your life? I remember you saying veggies caused you the most pain and it scares me whether I should eat veggies or not.

I have done some research and many claim carnivore diet is better for human health since there are less toxins in meat and fruits than veggies. Your condition seems to be further proof of that (meat makes you feel way better than veggies).

Did veggies cause your condition? Or fast food you ate when you were way younger?

I have been made to believe all my life that veggies are good for heath but now I am unsure, especially for long term stuff which you cannot judge simply by telling how you feel in the moment.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi My condition is very specific to me. So don't model me on my current diet.

If I could eat more fruits and veggies I would. But mostly I can't.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Karmadhi My condition is very specific to me. So don't model me on my current diet.

If I could eat more fruits and veggies I would. But mostly I can't.

How will you get your vitamins and minerals then?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 18/06/2023 at 11:04 AM, Leo Gura said:

From my personal experience harmala + DMT does not require any dietary restrictions. I have done it half a dozen times, all with great results.

But your metabolism may be different.

Vaping DMT really should not be done. It is too imprecise, duration is far too short, it wastes a lot of DMT, and it damages the lungs. The only reason people vape it is because they don't know any better.

Doesn't this make the DMT way different from vaping though

You need to train your lung capacity if you want to have epic breakthroughs. I had to do about 20 trials before I could smoke enough. At the end of my practice I could breakthrough with one big hit, I just kept it in until I was gone.

A classic oil pipe is best in my experience. The dosage is hard to say as there is always leftovers in my pipe, but I always add 35mg just to be safe.

Edited by acidgoofy

5 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Doesn't this make the DMT way different from vaping though

Not really

@Leo Gura I've got a question offtopic. Is sourcing still not allowed, if one could buy researchchemicals labeled not for ingestion legally in a shop at a location in a country?

Thx in advance.