MsNobody

Video on Money!

23 posts in this topic

Sounds like you're immature looking for a "business in a box"/"get rich quick" type of ordeal. Between: Leo's Life Purpose Course, How to escape Wage slavery, Life advice vidoes part 1 & 2, etc; in addition, how many countless times he has implicitly communicated "earning money" (creating massive value) as well as EXPLICITLY stating that theres always ample "money/business/success" (stage orange) content out there and that he preferes to stick to higher spirituality teachings......

What are you looking for? Honestly? Earning money is primarily about ACTION, not mentally masturbating to content about it (HUGEEE pitfall for charlatans and their scammy products)

My quick 2 cents: Decide what lifestyle you want to live thus, equivocally the degree of impact you need to have/value you need to create? Get started sooner than later

@MsNobody

If you want some help with money, abundance and prosperity you can read:

• Success Attracts Success - Frederick Dodson
  • Prosperity Consciousness - Frederick Dodson

Yes. Or something about what work ethic is, what doing great work means and what it requires, how to do great creative work, etc. We need a metaphysics of work episode. Duality of work/play. I feel like having a great work ethic would naturally bring abundance and wealth.

Also these blog videos were pretty good for entrepeneurial advice

https://www.actualized.org/insights/guerilla-business-advice

https://www.actualized.org/insights/requisite-variety-and-creative-laziness

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Moneyyy!

full.gif

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

It would be cool if he made a new stage orange success video and his views on that stuff now. Like how he did for the how to get laid series

There are already money- and business-focused epsiodes. They are good. Nothing changed in business since their release.

But other than that, why not, heck I would like to listen to Leo even repeating himself in some way.

Edited by Girzo

On 6/15/2023 at 7:09 AM, MsNobody said:

@Dauntment sounds like you are quick to make judgements :)

So thats what you took away....lol.

On 6/15/2023 at 7:21 AM, Sincerity said:

@Dauntment Be aware of your projections please. Nothing immature about OP's post. :)

Immature defined as "not fully developed" so....I would disagree. OP talking about "Money" + "Abundance" (cringe word imo but nonetheless...) so I provided insight to the complete opposite, take ACTION. If OP wants to mental masturbate to all videos alike then by all means.....everything I said was irrelevant; some people prefer to look at maps then visit the territories. 

16 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Richard Purdy

I can say one thing: if you find your areas of obsession, it’s a lot easier to master stage orange.

That's some good advice. What teachers do you follow?

@MsNobody I would recommend looking at Leo’s booklist. He has many great books on success and money. Also, he has a playlist on Work, Business, Money that you can check out. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie