Loveeee

What are some credible sources regarding aliens ?

16 posts in this topic

I've been postponing research into this rabbit hole for a while and know very little of it

I'm kinda familiar with Steven Greer and CE5 and I myself have made contact before but I don't know if it was aliens or just God, so to speak

What's exciting to me is that these aliens must have some serious level of consciousness 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

I have an old blog post that lists some of the best sources I found.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think it's really crazy that adult people are looking at blurry pictures/videos of airplanes and other ordinary objects and then draw the conclusion that they are aliens. Just because you can't clearly see that they are ordinary objects.

And when adult people draw the conclusion that aliens are here just because some guy says something.

It's really really reallllly stupid..

Sorry I just had to get that out of me. Not looking for a debate.

Edited by Blackhawk

If you were an alien, first of all, would you even know? And secondly, would you tell me?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

skinwalkers Ranch is a Marketing scam, they faked paranornal Events to get attention and to get financed by a government money for further "investigation". And Luis Elizondo was involved in this scam, indirect at least.

He also dont want to talk about it, look how he want to skip the question on 1:00 hour Mark. His body language is in tension here:

Still so many people believe him what he says, I think no one checked his background really. Not many of these ufo believers do proper research so dont get blinded by them too 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler No facts matters to the alien believers. They will twist anything in favor for aliens. It's the same kind of thing like flat earth believers reject all evidence that the earth is round.

Edited by Blackhawk

On 7/5/2023 at 5:30 PM, Cubbage said:

@Loveeee I am indeed

Big fan ! Keep it up 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now