charlie cho

Patrick Bet David is a tremendous interviewer, seeing Andrew Tate's interview

85 posts in this topic

My God. After watching the BBC interview of Andrew Tate and comparing that shit to how Patrick Bet David interviews him, it's imcomparable, laughable how the BBC interviewed Tate.

My favorite interview of PBD is with him and Steve Wozniak and Robert Kiyosaki, but I didn't recognize his talent and the ability to empathize. I labeled him as just as 'orange' system thinker. I don't care if he is or not, his ability to empathize and ask good questions makes that BBC interviewer look really bad. 

I don't care if you like Andrew Tate or not, neither do I care if I like him or not because I don't care about him myself. But I was amazed at PBD's empathy. 

Edited by Sincerity
removed slightly disrespectful remarks

He is a good interviewer. Gotta give him that.

Still doesn't change his bad political takes. Joe Rogan can do a good interview too.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@charlie cho

15 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

My God. After watching the BBC interview of Andrew Tate and comparing that shit to how Patrick Bet David interviews him, it's imcomparable, laughable that woman dared to interview Tate.

My favorite interview of PBD is with him and Steve Wozniak and Robert Kiyosaki, but I didn't recognize his talent and the ability to empathize. I labeled him as just as 'orange' system thinker. I don't care if he is or not, his ability to empathize and ask good questions makes that BBC woman a cockroach. 

I don't care if you like Andrew Tate or not, neither do I care if I like him or not because I don't care about him myself. But I was amazed at PBD's empathy. 

Or his ability to seem 'empathetic' as a deceitful tactic whilst questioning Andrew Tate who is of very similar world view of Patrick Bet Dave, in terms of SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, ego development, states and modes of being and becoming and consciousness levels, life experiences and other lines of development in different areas of life and society, cultural indoctrination, and self biases.

Both men are of similar ego development in the 9 stages of ego development modal by Jane Loevinger, both men are around impulsive to opportunists, willing to manipulate for personal gains. Both share similar levels of neuroticism and narcissism, and both will capitalize if given enough opportunity, it's no wonder men like Patrick Bet Dave, Andrew Tate, all will get along with people similar to Donald Trump, similar to egotistical manipulators. Just because you behave in a caring, 'empathetic' and understanding way, that can be a false front to win rapport quickly and to establish common ground just because both are very similar developmentally and biases too. BBC interview isn't because the BBC is more developed than Andrew Tate, and are rightful in challenging him regardless of how the woman 'unfairly' interviewed him, because for all they know he's a known criminal and pimp, so why should they give an inch of mercy to a convicted sexual predator in their POV?

Of course, I'm a fem so I can't help but care, be understanding and empathize a bit to correct your delusional take, but if you disagree with my point of view and insist he and Patrick Bet Dave are shining examples of healthy men role modals, then I don't care for your immature boy mind's ability to rationalize your guilty pleasure and idol that is Andrew Tate and other exploiters like him.

Oh, fun fact: Patrick Bet Dave was an MLM scammer too and Andrew Tate a pimp scammer and Affiliate scammer, so I guess they have that in common as well LOL! ???

@Danioover9000 i don't think andrew tate and patrick bet david are stage red. i think they're more orange.

at the opportunist stage you can't use reason, and at the conformist stage you can't have strong personal opinions on things. so this indicate that if they had this interview they're both at least somewhat at the expert stage. tate is i would say blue/toxic orange. patrick orange 

@Majed

9 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Danioover9000 i don't think andrew tate and patrick bet david are stage red. i think they're more orange.

at the opportunist stage you can't use reason, and at the conformist stage you can't have strong personal opinions on things. so this indicate that if they had this interview they're both at least somewhat at the expert stage. tate is i would say blue/toxic orange. patrick orange 

They have a mix of stage red and orange, maybe Patrick is more orange than Andrew but that doesn't matter, both are similar in their biases.

At the opportunist stage reason you can use reason, to justify manipulative behaviors from you or to justify lies you tell yourself for personal gain and egotistical reasons. It's debatable in the impulsive stage how complex the reasoning processes are, but not after transcending the impulsive stage as the reasoning is more elaborate to justify personal gains over other people. No, at the conformist stage that ego can still have personal opinions on things, but moderates those opinions to not attack their in group or other out groups as they're a team player, typically bureaucratic in view of life and world.

I kind of agree after watching this interview of BBC that Patrick's was more moderated and careful not to trigger Andrew Tate too much:

However, that's only in terms of interviewing, outside contexts Andrew and Patrick are suspicious and untrustworthy.

It's a lot easier to interview someone you admire, respect, and agree with.

PBD is not a scammer, he's just a typical stage Orange salesmen. Scamming is a tier below that.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a lot easier to interview someone you admire, respect, and agree with.

PBD is not a scammer, he's just a typical stage Orange salesmen. Scamming is a tier below that.

So coffeezilla's investigation into Patrick Bet Dave being some MLM scammer a bit exaggerated?

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

So coffeezilla's investigation into Patrick Bet Dave being some MLM scammer a bit exaggerated?

Yeah, wondering the same.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

PBD is a great interviewer when it comes to people he agrees with. I find him obtuse and crude with people he doesn't see eye to eye with. Its astonishing how he'll repeat almost every right wing talking point in verbatim, even after he is fact checked. 

Edited by abundance

@abundance

19 minutes ago, abundance said:

PBD is a great interviewer when it comes to people he agrees with. I find him obtuse and crude with people he doesn't see eye to eye with. Its astonishing how he'll repeat almost every right wing talking point in verbatim, even after he is fact checked. 

Oh thank you, I forgot how often Patrick does repeat right wing talking points as his bias is that of a Libertarian contrarian anti mainstream guy, yeah that too plus also crude to different points of view especially biases that opposes his! At least he's flashy and energetic with his talking points compared to Lex Fridman sneaking in right wing biased talking points and pumping Elon Musk's delusional Twitter crusade!?

@Migue Lonas

32 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

Yeah, wondering the same.

I'll assume now that Coffeezilla did his investigation, not as some hit piece but he actually did deep research into Patrick Bet Dave's businesses. Although there's also a counter to that, becuase Coffeezilla was a victim of a scammer in the past, therefore it could be a trauma and therefore colours his perception of those who seem scammers but may not be. Maybe, I don't know, I'm assuming he's got good integrity for journalism as he made it in the Lex Fridman podcast.

Patrick and Tate are both deep in red and orange stages.

Patrick is a little more developed but you can see he love those mafia guys Scarface style as he interviews many of them.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Pat's MLM was not like those really scammy MLMs. It was a life insurance FMO company which he then sold for $100M. Pat built a legit sales company. Credit to him for that.

I watched the whole thing. I gotta say (and I've said it in various ways before), although my values don't perfectly align with him, Tate is definitely a specimen of a human being. It's no accident that he has become as famous as he is. He is a bit like a lion mauling a prey: ferocious, capable, majestic, terrifying. And he is tapping into something, despite his faults. You can't speak that fluently and passionately without being "plugged in" some way. And he speaks a lot from life experience, which you can learn a lot from (even if he interprets the lessons through his own value system and it's different from yours, with some discernment). Although I also get the feeling he is a master bullshitter for so many reasons (but that too would make him a specimen of a human being, because as Leo would say: humans are the bullshitting animal ?).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Recursoinominado said:

@Carl-Richard Socio/psychopaths can be very charismatic and persuasive.

Lions can be very fierce and violent.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

MLM criticism is fair but the reality is, our version of capitalism is a GIANT MLM.  All the problems people have of MLM are the same problems only much much larger to American corporatism that is infecting the entire world.  

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I watched the whole thing. I gotta say (and I've said it in various ways before), although my values don't perfectly align with him, Tate is definitely a specimen of a human being. It's no accident that he has become as famous as he is. He is a bit like a lion mauling a prey: ferocious, capable, majestic, terrifying. And he is tapping into something, despite his faults. You can't speak that fluently and passionately without being "plugged in" some way. And he speaks a lot from life experience, which you can learn a lot from (even if he interprets the lessons through his own value system and it's different from yours, with some discernment). Although I also get the feeling he is a master bullshitter for so many reasons (but that too would make him a specimen of a human being, because as Leo would say: humans are the bullshitting animal ?).

Finally a mod who gets it. There is a reason why people model themselves after the image of Andrew Tate. If you don’t get it you are not very conscious. 

Edited by StarStruck

@Leo Gura You don't think there is wisdom behind Andrew Tate's and PBD's 'orange' statements in politics? 

Believe it or not, I understand what you mean, but when Andrew Tate spews out nonsense, it mostly comes out of not what he has read (because I can see myself, the guy doesn't care for that at all) but it comes out of the wisdom he's received from boxing, socializing, and interacting with the world intensely. That's what PBD and Andrew Tate is extremely good at than 99% of us men. There intense experience with physicality and socializing, given what I seen how PBD interacts with people in interviews, only a layman will think he's average in empathizing with people, but I can see the guy is very very good at listening and responding. Because the average man socializes with people like the cockroach that BBC interviewer was, but anybody with above average social intelligence will immediately tell that PBD should be taking the job of the BBC cockroach any day. 

I think, even the political takes Andrew Tate and PBD make, although riddled with many 'organge' biases, has tremendous wisdom that we sometimes like to avoid and misconstrue. When Andrew Tate says that people forgot that God is the highest value, then it is the family name, there is tremendous wisdom there. 

Of course, his idea of God and 'family name' is very crude to us, but still, in terms of political undertaking it's a very pragmatic way of getting people to do what's right. Some might say 'family name' can become corrupt, though I agree, if one does this the right way, this way of 'honoring the family name' can become tremendously valuable, because we all do come down from our ancestors. To honor the 'family name' is basically saying, to 'truly love your ancestors and who they were'. And it is very important to truly love our ancestors, even if they did things that are dishonorable in our eyes. And to criticize and fix the dishonorable things our ancestors had done is a form of truly honoring our ancestors. 

So I feel PBD's and Andrew Tate's conservative political takes that are extreme in many takes, there is real wisdom in that if one has the 'right logic'. But I emphasize right logic is very very important to truly enact what their idea of good political acts are.