somegirl

How to get sexual and emotional needs met while single

300 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

20200330_154639-scaled.jpeg

I don't get it, what is your point, that Source is bottled water, or bottled water is the source?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This is sexual transmutation: transmuting lust into love xD

That's right!?

Though there is still a lot of lust left ?

13 minutes ago, somegirl said:

That's right!?

You want love more than sex. ;)

12 minutes ago, somegirl said:

That's right!?

Please don't take this personally and I'm just curious. Are you a male or a trans? You probably wouldn't say if you were, anyway, and there's nothing you said that made me ask this, it's just a feeling. You don't even have to answer. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't take this personally and I'm just curious. Are you a male or a trans? You probably wouldn't say if you were, anyway, and there's nothing you said that made me ask this, it's just a feeling. You don't even have to answer. 

Hahahahah how did you come to that conclusion? ? i give off male vibes? ??

I am a girl. Moreover, this is me on my profile picture ?

Just now, somegirl said:

seems pretty :) :x

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You want love more than sex. ;)

Sex is an expression of love. Guys just want more sex because they crave more love. 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Sex is an expression of love. Guys just want more sex because they crave more love. 

Some people are in love and have sex, in that case it is an expression of love. But there are also a lot of people who don't have love in their hearts and use sex to fill the gap in their empty hearts.

7 minutes ago, somegirl said:

I didn't come to any conclusion, that's why I asked. Even if that's you on your profile pic, it doesn't mean you're not trans. I guess when you said lust my mind correlates that with masculinity. Maybe because of my make up. That's all.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Some people are in love and have sex, in that case it is an expression of love. But there are also a lot of people who don't have love in their hearts and use sex to fill the gap in their empty hearts.

You're pretty much saying the same thing I did; just in a different way. We're all searching for love in everything we do, even buying a car. God is love. You are love. The fabric of the Universe is made out of love. We are searching for ourselves. Everything we do is an expression of ourselves. Even if you hate, it's still a form of love. We only feel that gap because we don't recognize this and we go in search for whatever is already within us. Sounds woo, woo but when you really contemplate this, it becomes obvious. 

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

cat-meme.gif

Lol. Looks like my cat Shy Shy that I misnamed that turned out to be the monstrous neighborhood pest. 

Sex can be an expression of love

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

17 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I have great relationships with older women. I'm childish and I'm with admitting that because that is what I'm at this moment. I think I trigger their mother instinct or perhaps I don't and they just like me; I'm not sure about that.

Also women in their late 30'ies and 40'ies are drawn to me but I'm not drawn to them. Especially in the summer, these women are throwing themselves at me. But I don't like women older than myself.

Probably you are right about me and younger women, they can smell the thirst or I don't know what they smell but they just don't dig my vibe. I have had a lot of traumas also so there are times that I don't have a light vibe but a more heavy vibe. Young girls just want to have fun and I'm not always fun. This is not easily fixed but I'm doing a lot of release work exercises by Joe Dispenza and David Hawkins.

You definitely watched too much ***. Lmao.

@StarStruck Ive seen you work hard on this for over a year now, your the most hard working guy I know on this topic, its impressive, the theory and insights are on point but its time to get results! I know you can do it, at some point you got to let go of the theory and that theory vision and get changes in perception from life experience. When actually sleeping and dating these women changes in personality will occur, you'll be way more relaxed, confident and authentic, its possible Joe Dispenza can help but what your really looking for is direct experience changing you.

Its true I was ignoring stages of relationship development people have to move through in order. Expecting people to skip stages doesn't makes sense.

Also ?man you'll learn real quick how unimportant it is to date a 10. Its a ridiculous pickiness that only beginners care about, in practice her looks  wont give you the relationship of your dreams. How can you date someone if you cant talk to them about your insights, wisdom, random ideas you have? Theses girls at clubs especially in there 20s are not at your level, there very immature and cant handle basic conversations, they take everything personally. Right now you want the 10 because you dont know what you want because people learn what they want from experience dating. With no experience its all a naïve dream. Its likely you'll be much happier with someone who is on the self-development path as you, if there not its like dating a child. 

On top of that in practice there is a lot of random factors that cant be controlled or predicted that determine compatibility. So being overly selective doesnt work with out really knowing what you want from years of life experience dating. Intuition needs to be built. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral I’m doing fine. I’m not just getting the quality of girls that I want but I don’t even care because I have bigger fish to fry. I stopped doing pickup for 10 months or so. Only doing self development and deep meditation and some social stuff. Just meditating has done more for me than the other stuff. If the inner battle is won the outer will manifest. Already defeated some addictions which I’m happy about. It gave me back my self respect and allowed to appreciate myself more. 

Went out yesterday and was chilling with some friends walking around in the city center and they tried to push me to talk to some girls.

I had not done it in like 5 months and the anxiety was insane, managed to talk to like 1 after pussying out many times.

How can I make this less painful, especially at the start?

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Went out yesterday and was chilling with some friends walking around in the city center and they tried to push me to talk to some girls.

I had not done it in like 5 months and the anxiety was insane, managed to talk to like 1 after pussying out many times.

How can I make this less painful, especially at the start?

Make your own thread, don’t hijack this one. Other people could use the discussion.

Edited by Raze

@somegirl work on your imagination. Act as if what you want is actually happening at that moment.

On 6/9/2023 at 8:21 PM, somegirl said:

So I am right now still single and working on myself and healing until I meet the guy I would wanna be with.

Though I noticed I miss and crave great sex so much.

I can work on self-love, spend time with myself, give myself compliments, even hug myself, but I basically NEED someone to fullfill my sexual needs. So what can I do to compensate for that need I have while single?

P.s. Not into one night stands or having f buddies. 

• The paradoxical nature of women...
  • There are no substitutes for being coitus with live-humans.
  • To me the ability to have sex at will is a superpower women possess, take for granted all while denying it's ever existence. 

• Feminist