Holykael

Unconditional love is the dumbest thing ever

34 posts in this topic

Why would you love someone who sexually assaults a baby or someone who burns his baby alive. Why would you love someone who is abusive to his family. I could go on and on with examples. Like why would you love getting all your limbs cut off. But you catch the drift. God is infinitely intelligent yet he is the dumbest entity I have ever seen. Loving all these things is unintelligent and just outright stupid. There's nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I hate unconditional love with all my heart. I hate god with all my heart. Thanks for putting me in a hell realm you c***

27 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Why would you love someone who sexually assaults a baby or someone who burns his baby alive. Why would you love someone who is abusive to his family. I could go on and on with examples. Like why would you love getting all your limbs cut off. But you catch the drift. God is infinitely intelligent yet he is the dumbest entity I have ever seen. Loving all these things is unintelligent and just outright stupid. There's nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I hate unconditional love with all my heart. I hate god with all my heart. Thanks for putting me in a hell realm you c***

That’s the thing…you don’t. 

From one perspective these things exist, but if I zoom into everything until it’s nothing more than atoms and molecules bouncing around then from that perspective people don’t exist, personalities don’t exist, and thus everything you mentioned doesn’t exist. Likewise from the Absolute perspective (THE most “zoomed in” or “zoomed out” perspective) these issues don’t exist. Everything is perfect and you’ve gone beyond the world.

Its more like the metaphysical substance underling it all is bliss, even if the surface images on the screen of consciousness are horrible; they are horrible yes, but it’s just an image within a greater context of bliss. 

Stop taking non-duality on as a philosophy and interpreting it that way… it isn’t. 

44 minutes ago, Holykael said:

If there is no bias in you you can love everything, because Reality is Love

@Holykael

1) Would you like some cheese with that whine?

2) Consider watching this video as many times as it takes for some things to "click": Everyone Acts From Good Intentions. The "BUT LEO?!.." moment you are looking for is at this timestamp onwards, but I strongly suggest the whole video for context, since it's exactly what you're lacking.

3) Do you honestly believe that it did not occur to all those people who make statements like "God = All = Love" to consider that "wait a second, if God is Love, what about all that violence and rape and genocide, how does that compute?.." 

4) If you agree that maybe they have found satisfactory answers - what stops you from doing that as well? This is not a rhetorical question, by the way.

5) If you believe they are all deluded, and you are the first one in the history of ever to call the bullshit - then, well... might I suggest another sub-forum where you can at least try to ask for some productive coping strategies?

Edited by WeCome1

You are not forced to become unconditionally loving. You are loved unconditionally.

You most certainly should not make yourself love a rapist or a murderer or anything else. That's not your job. You will not be less awake because of that.

Oneness is absolutely loving and all encompassing. And that includes you feeling the way you do about certain things. 

@Holykael  material reality creates itself and evolves from itself, it does so in the most perfect way possible. everything must be perfectly balanced. life devours itself to continue living. Yeah, ok, you'd rather prefer a world with pink unicorns where everyone has superpowers and loves each other. Yes, me too, but well, things don't work like that. If you penetrate into reality, if its essence begins to reveal itself, you will see its perfect beauty. that includes cancer rotting your dick and your feelings at the sight of your rotten dick. you cannot understand it with the logical mind, so you have two options: either improve your material reality and avoid what you perceive as bad, or open yourself to existence and try to see clearly and detachedly. or a mixture of the two, but anthropomorphizing God, using your bias to judge reality, is nonsense.

Eventually, when you've suffered enough, you realize that everything that has happened to you, including your self-destructive habits, and the damage you have inflicted on others, could not possibly have happened any other way, precisely because of the conditions in the cosmos that conspired to create each event.

The cosmos is a pinball machine of causes and effects. Once the ball goes spinning, it must interact with each bumper, spinner, and flipper in its unique trajectory, due to the pressure and timing of the plunger that put it into motion, along with all the other balls in play.

The ball can complain all it wants. It doesn't make the slightest difference. It goes where it must go, and interacts as it must, until inevitably it is swallowed back into the machine.

Welcome to the arcade of relative reality. Instead of entrapping your attention within the tiny steel ball ricocheting across the playfield of obstacles and ramps, WAKE UP.

You are the PLAYER, and the machine is entirely within your dream. You can still play the game, but do it lucidly, without suffering every time the ball encounters resistance. The more anchored you are in awareness, the less judgment there is of the game, and the more free you are to enjoy it without losing your awareness within it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Holykael  material reality creates itself and evolves from itself, it does so in the most perfect way possible. everything must be perfectly balanced. life devours itself to continue living. Yeah, ok, you'd rather prefer a world with pink unicorns where everyone has superpowers and loves each other. Yes, me too, but well, things don't work like that. If you penetrate into reality, if its essence begins to reveal itself, you will see its perfect beauty. that includes cancer rotting your dick and your feelings at the sight of your rotten dick. you cannot understand it with the logical mind, so you have two options: either improve your material reality and avoid what you perceive as bad, or open yourself to existence and try to see clearly and detachedly. or a mixture of the two, but anthropomorphizing God, using your bias to judge reality, is nonsense.

Infinity is everything. That means everything is perfect. If everything is perfect than nothing is perfect. That's just some bs delusional people tell themselves. Including god. The most delusional one of all.

Why not simply tell yourself that you can't do anything about it and finally live your life instead of looping over things that you don't understand anyway and which are beyond you?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Moksha Nice metaphor! Reminds me of 3D Pinball on Windows XP 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Why not simply tell yourself that you can't do anything about it and finally live your life instead of looping over things that you don't understand anyway and which are beyond you?

Paradoxically, that means that you can do something about it. A doing outside of the box.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Infinity is everything. That means everything is perfect. If everything is perfect than nothing is perfect. That's just some bs delusional people tell themselves. Including god. The most delusional one of all.

You say that about infinity, god, etc because you have set up a belief system with all that, not because you have realized god or infinity, so it is complete madness and nothing more, the same as being a Muslim and believing in 100 virgins.

empty your mind, realize yourself, and forget the crazy things. Stop torturing yourself, it's an addiction. Or keep doing, but at least realize what are you doing

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Or keep doing, but at least realize what are you doing

IMG_1525.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You say that about infinity, god, etc because you have set up a belief system with all that, not because you have realized god or infinity, so it is complete madness and nothing more, the same as being a Muslim and believing in 100 virgins.

empty your mind, realize yourself, and forget the crazy things. Stop torturing yourself, it's an addiction. Or keep doing, but at least realize what are you doing

No one has realized god or infinity. Only I can and I probably never will because it's not god's will. I'll die and become the retarded bastard that is god and that will be the end of that

> uses extreme examples of suffering scenarios

> says unconditional love is the dumbest thing ever

lol

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

You are not forced to become unconditionally loving. You are loved unconditionally.

You most certainly should not make yourself love a rapist or a murderer or anything else. That's not your job. You will not be less awake because of that.

Oneness is absolutely loving and all encompassing. And that includes you feeling the way you do about certain things. 

The lower your ability to love the less awake you are. This statement is false.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

28 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

> uses extreme examples of suffering scenarios

> says unconditional love is the dumbest thing ever

lol

Very intelligent if you ask me 

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

No one has realized god or infinity. Only I can and I probably never will because it's not god's will. I'll die and become the retarded bastard that is god and that will be the end of that

Since you invent a particular religion, you could invent a slightly happier one. None of the two will make less sense, but since you invent...

You are saying gods most precious gift to you is stupid. You understand God could decide to leave you here to never get out but it dosent death is gods gift.

Edited by Hojo