Manny

Got dumped

17 posts in this topic

I just got dumped by my girlfriend where i have i relationship of 2 years with. She said that it was vetter that we just go eachother ways buth she doesnt want to tel why she doesnt want a relationship anymore. What can i do?

@Manny Sorry to hear it, if you love her then it may be a good idea to either give her some space or to be desperate and showing your desperation, both have their proper contexts.

But if you don't truly love her, and have simply grown so comfortable with having her around that you would be insecure or uncomfortable in her absence then your breakup is a blessing.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

It’s unpleasant for a couple of weeks than you’ll be fine. Mix things up, meet new people and spend time in different places. This sort of thing helps.

Sounds like she lost attraction for you. Otherwise a girl doesn't just leave out of the blue.

Reflect on your qualities as a man and consider shoring them up.

It will hurt bad for a few weeks. Just tough it out, and it helps to focus on how you will improve in the future.

Remember, breakup is a chemical reaction. The chemicals will dissipate after a few weeks. Until then you're basically stuck in a week-long drug low and there's nothing you can do about it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Manny said:

What can i do?

You can wish her well and move on. Your happyness does not depend on her anyway. But you can expect some serious grief for some time. Being in silence with yourself and allowing the grief to work itself out would be helpful.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Remember, breakup is a chemical reaction. The chemicals will dissipate after a few weeks. Until then you're basically stuck in a week-long drug low and there's nothing you can do about it.

The best thing for me in this case is to cry a lot, listen some lofi music or something with sad vibes if is hard to release the emotions, and yea once again see your break up video. 

On 3.6.2023 at 1:11 PM, Manny said:

What can i do?

This is out of your control at this point, you gotta let it sting for a while. Don't try to get back with her even though there's a ton of advice on how to to so. Chances are zero to none for it to ever work out.

Wishing you the best!

Its going to be ok. Where there any signs that things where reaching the end? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Sorry tot Tell you guys buth i find this advies on this forum not useful! Things like just move on it wil be over in 4 weeks etc .. 

2 hours ago, Manny said:

Sorry tot Tell you guys buth i find this advies on this forum not useful! Things like just move on it wil be over in 4 weeks etc .. 

Then be good enough.

@Manny  Nobody here owes you shit especially because we're all trying to help out even while dealing with our own things. But you could make it easier for yourself by sharing some more details and maybe some gratitude :)

6 hours ago, Manny said:

Lol. Here's my upgraded next level advice: Complain more, cry more, and get it all out. And when you get tired of it move on and be happy, like walking on sunshine.

The process of grief is going to be there inevitably. Spending time in silence with yourself would hasten the healing and promote acceptance. This is good advice.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 6/3/2023 at 6:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like she lost attraction for you. Otherwise a girl doesn't just leave out of the blue.

Reflect on your qualities as a man and consider shoring them up.

It will hurt bad for a few weeks. Just tough it out, and it helps to focus on how you will improve in the future.

Is it possible that the more breakups you have the less effected you are ?

You aren't going to like hearing it but the best thing to do is absorb the pain. In a few weeks you'll be alright. Your partner should never be the most important thing in your life. It's only absolutely devastating to be dumped if you are overly and unhealthily attached to that person. A self-actualized, developed person is sad, but will never be crippled by a relationship ending.

You were fine before her, you were fine with her, and you'll be fine after her.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege