Juan

How do you confirm you are actually Straight, Gay or Bisexual?

75 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura i haven't studied evolution that much or the categories and species of animals. but basically we can be attracted to animals otherwise i wouldn't be. 

Edited by Majed

3 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura alright i ain't straight. however once i masturbated looking at a picture of a monkey and i enjoyed it. what does that mean ?

I can't stop laughing. You gave the term "monkey mind" a whole new meaning. Lmao

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

I am not attracted to naked men. But naked men standing next to clothed/naked women is weirdly attractive. 

Also why is it that slightest gay tendencies make you gay, while being straight 99% of the time isn't enough to qualify you as straight. 

If you are doubting yourself, put something in your ass. You will find out if you are a top G or bottom G through direct exp. 

Edited by StarStruck

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I can't stop laughing. You gave the term "monkey mind" a whole new meaning. Lmao

nice one! 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course the key is to extremely honest with yourself about your true impulses. You could have impulses which you are suppressing due to shame, fear, culture, etc.

But in the end, after you cut through all that crap, the question will come down to: Do you have impulses towards seeing other men naked? If you have zero such impulses, you are straight. Looking at a naked man does absolutely nothing for me. I might as well be looking at a brick wall. That's how interested/excited it makes me. And looking at naked women has the polar opposite effect. It's extremely stark and binary. It's really a form of insanity.

Where it gets a little gray for me personally, is with extremely passable trans women.  I do find them atractive.   I have zero interest in men, but wouldn't rule out sex with a trans woman.  It's almost a kink, if I'm being honest.   Having said all that, I'm not sure the reality would live up to the fantasy either.  

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha, if you are straight it's super easy to know it. As a guy, you have absolutely zero interest in naked men. If you have even a little bit of interest at looking at naked men or caring about men, you are at least somewhat bi or gay.

For a straight man, other men pose zero attractive interest. There is no curiosity to peak and you feel nothing for other men.

Consider how much interest you have at looking at dogs' assholes. Well, being straight is like that but with men at a whole. You just can't be bothered to care.

You don't need to test out gay sex if you are straight for the same reason you don't need to test out having sex with dogs. It simply has zero appeal for you and that is obvious to you without any experimentation.

If you are pulled to experiment, then that's your clue that you ain't straight.

This a very black and white way of thinking about human sexuality, where it's waaaay more complex than that. That's why they call it a 'spectrum' of sexuality. For instance, I find men very attractive, but not sexually. I'll see an attractive man and say "damn he's hot!", but I have zero desire to have sex with him. Another example is one of my best friends. He likes to make out with men (I do not), but he has zero interest in having sex with them. Sexuality is not just what you want to put your dick into. Sexuality is complex, and people can be so different to each other in terms of what they're in to, so putting people into a box of either straight or gay is somewhat of an ignorant viewpoint in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Also why is it that slightest gay tendencies make you gay

It makes you bi.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

This a very black and white way of thinking about human sexuality, where it's waaaay more complex than that. That's why they call it a 'spectrum' of sexuality.

That's right. I explained the 100% straight case. I did not deny other cases. But those other cases make you more bi than straight.

For people who are confused, it's important to understand what the 100% straight case is. Because they just don't have a direct experience of it, so they may not even know it's a thing. Which is why I articulated it starkly. This is not to deny the validity of other cases or the spectrum. Of course it's a spectrum. I just described pure black on the spectrum for those who have never felt pure black.

When you are pure black, you never need to ask the question: How do I know I'm actually straight? If you're somewhere in the middle then you'll ask those kinds of questions and be confused. Because your positions is genuinely confusing. If you're 86% straight, that's confusing. Life is a lot simpler when you're 100% straight. The closer you are to the middle the more confused you will be because you are difficult to neatly categorize. You are neither a cat nor a dog, you're a catdog.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had some experience with this,

I never really knew whether or not I was Bi or not. I liked dressing and behaving like a girl sometimes.

I knew I liked girls I just didn’t know if I liked boys. (All of this was happening during and before puberty for me).

Years later, guy started hitting on me at work. I was repelled, absolutely disgusted. He wasn’t even needy and yet I almost puked back home thinking about it.

Since then I completely stopped questioning it, It’s crystal clear now.

Can’t get enough of those boobies though. :D

(Side Note: in my culture, the concept of a “bisexual” isn’t really popular. So if you liked both sexes you we’re just gay.)

3 hours ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia can you suck my monkey dick ? 

Which one

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

37 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Years later, guy started hitting on me at work. I was repelled, absolutely disgusted. He wasn’t even needy and yet I almost puked back home thinking about it.

This is soooo relatable. For me it felt even annyoing. :D Oh gawd what a time. 

39 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

I never really knew whether or not I was Bi or not. I liked dressing and behaving like a girl sometimes.

Ever considered do drag queen? 

8 hours ago, Juan said:

This is soooo relatable. For me it felt even annyoing. :D Oh gawd what a time. 

Ever considered do drag queen? 

It is precisely because you are feminine that you have such reactions. :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 hours ago, MarkKol said:

you shouldn't be puking, you should be indifferent, it's big difference. know your self.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

It is precisely because you are feminine that you have such reactions. :ph34r:

Maybe, maybe I’m good at switching my male and female energies.;)

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia the one you've never tasted before 

My monkey mind is thinking hard on this one

if you're a guy and you're masculine then you're straight
if you're a girl and you're masculine then..you're a guy