Yimpa

Biden falls at Air Force Academy graduation ceremony

73 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000 Well, sorry if I called like a guy this whole time, but even in those times you din’t even corrected me. By the type of threads you make, there is NO WAY I could tell and maybe others you were a female, so I find this odd and peculiar. 

Nah, I knew there was something sus about your answer, also the point that you never ever corrected me. Why on your first threads you talked a lot about semen retention?:

You talk clearly about having a boner, lots of No Fap threads, and again other subjects you make a Thread about, I find it very unlikely a female would do it although I’m always open to be wrong. @Princess Arabia very likely he is lying to us. 

17 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Juan

Okay, fair enough, but what's the problem with me having a consistent posting style?

Also, what's a macro?

You take things too literally. Do you have any degree of autism? I don't mean as an offense, I want to communicate better with you from now on.

A macro is a key you press on your keyboard that automatically does an action on your computer. In this case, type your spiral dynamics speech.

8 minutes ago, Juan said:

Nah, I knew there was something sus about your answer, also the point that you never ever corrected me. Why on your first threads you talked a lot about semen retention?:

You talk clearly about having a boner, lots of No Fap threads, and again other subjects you make a Thread about, I find it very unlikely a female would do it although I’m always open to be wrong. @Princess Arabia very likely he is lying to us. 

Yea, you're right I saw the 2021 post. Weird that you have to hide your gender or be deceitful about it. Male or female, somethings fishy, looking at the previous posts and the ones now. So either way something doesn't add up. Anyway, doesn't really matter to me. Don't care either way. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

18 minutes ago, Juan said:

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yea, you're right I saw the 2021 post. Weird that you have to hide your gender or be deceitful about it. Male or female, somethings fishy, looking at the previous posts and the ones now. So either way something doesn't add up. Anyway, doesn't really matter to me. Don't care either way. 

Could of course be trans. But yea I don't really care either, and this is off topic and all kinds of weird things. I just wanted to point it out. That's all I'm gonna say.

@Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

?

Momentary derailing the thread, I saw the Nofap threads back then when @Shin and @bejapuskas and others were proselytizing that movement, so I was trolling them back then. Now the troll part of me is almost dead, so screw @Juan and @Blackhawk for digging and using my past as some kind of attack, both banished to the ignore list. Past misdeeds/=/good/bad character in the present. Back to the thread.

@Israfil

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

You take things too literally. Do you have any degree of autism? I don't mean as an offense, I want to communicate better with you from now on.

A macro is a key you press on your keyboard that automatically does an action on your computer. In this case, type your spiral dynamics speech.

Basically a copy and paste? Okay got it, no I type it out and not just paste. What are your thoughts of Biden falling? Just a fall?

Edited by Danioover9000

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Basically a copy and paste? Okay got it, no I type it out and not just paste. What are your thoughts of Biden falling? Just a fall?

What would I have to say about it? Old people fall all the time.

@ryandesreu

1 hour ago, ryandesreu said:

I'll add more nuance to my takes, I don't mean to be age discriminatory, some older people have a bit more vitality to their physical and mental and spiritual body, for whatever reason. Just look at this guy, you'd assume in his 70s and the extreme views he has he'd be so stressful, but he truly is genuine and believes in what he has that it's like a life purpose for him, he's so chill and cool headed and so happy despite the long term ramifications:

So, I don't mean or OP any offense to old people, but age and other factors related to it so being conservative minded about it is more realistic I think...unless you have energy and well being similar to this guy.

Edited by Danioover9000

One last thing about this topic. Correct me if I'm wrong but nobody here or even anybody that I listen to has mentioned FDR which surprises me. He had polio and was in a wheelchair for most of his presidency and he ranks in the top five presidents in US history. So if commentators are making a big deal out of Biden tripping that's kind of silly.

On 04/06/2023 at 1:04 PM, Danioover9000 said:

What is all that skin action???

Im as left wing as it gets but we do the exact same thing when we make fun of Trump dancing or having crazy hair, no?