Holykael

Free will is an impossible concept

24 posts in this topic

There is no possible way to create multiple entities and give them free will. God has to imagine reality and god's imagination will run according to the will of god. There are no other wills in existence. Since everything has to be the will of god. The creations are always imaginary and without free will. Creating through imagination is the same thing as filming and movie and then playing it.

Leo in "Radical implications of oneness" mentions that god is an infinite film reel with all possible realities. This means the only moment there is free will in the universe is in the creation of this film reel. Everything else is purely deterministic.

God can replicate the feeling of free will but that is only an illusion. There is no actual free will for the characters created by god. EVER.

What is purely imaginary can never have freedom. Only an illusory sense of freedom.

Edited by Holykael

If you have no free will than just enjoy the ride. 

The only free will we have is that of a spectator to a film I can cry and hide my eyes or I can stone face or I can cheer and cry and praise the creator

God is looking at the audience member to see what kind of film they like to enjoy.

Tell God what you want as its eye is right up against your eye and ear listening to your sounds your mouth creates

It listens to a good audience member

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

If you have no free will than just enjoy the ride. 

The only free will we have is that of a spectator to a film I can cry and hide my eyes or I can stone face or I can cheer and cry and praise the creator

God is looking at the audience member to see what kind of film they like to enjoy.

Tell God what you want as its eye is right up against your eye and ear listening to your sounds you create

No free will whatsoever, your attention predetermined too. Any reaction to the film is predetermined as well.

4 minutes ago, Holykael said:

No free will whatsoever, your attention predetermined too. Any reaction to the film is predetermined as well.

I don't think you are the film strip you are looking at it. Physical is predetermined and set metaphysical is the possibility. When I move my arm I'm not moving it but when I sit there and shoot love from my stomach into my body that is willed because everything invisible to me is mine. Love beauty ecstacy is my will

Edited by Hojo

6 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I don't think you are the film strip you are looking at it. Physical is predetermined and set metaphysical is the possibility. When I move my arm I'm not moving it but when I sit there and shoot love from my stomach into my body that is willed because everything invisible to me is mine. Love beauty ecstacy is my will

No it's not your will. It's god's will working through. Every action, urge, impulse has been implanted by god. Imaginary things cannot have freedom. They are exactly as they are imagined. Let's not forget absolute solipsism. Only one person is conscious in this reality. And it ain't you. You're not shooting love. That's just an imaginary story. You didn't say anything, god said it to itself. There is no "you" to say or do anything. You're just happening.

Free will and therefore will are illusory and above all dual concepts.
How could God be free ? How did he choose how to make said reel? o.O

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Free will and therefore will are illusory and above all dual concepts.
How could God be free ? How did he choose how to make said reel? o.O

I don't know but I'm picturing an insane mind in a void talking to itself like a madman mumbling random thoughts and sounds for an undetermined amount of time then replaying it with video. I personally think that God created all reels all lives now its watching them adding reactions to them in real time so it can save them and replay them later with the emotions. Maybe we are in the final stages and all emotions and physical were already played out by God and now we are just observers re watching our full creation

Edited by Hojo

@Holykael It's true, the only will is the absolute, which is the only reality. Everything else is the dream, or the absolute in disguise, which also dances to absolute will.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

And what does it matter if there is free will or not? infinity includes everything, nothing really happens, let's say that everything has already happened infinite times. it simply is.

Free will or determinism: It is one of the paradoxes that can not be solved on the level of separate self, only in Enlightenment. Then it is no longer paradoxical.

• When not understanding and still believing the illusion of a separate self, zero freedom.
  • When realizing what one really is, Universal Infinite Consciousness/Nothingness: Total freedom. There is no other game in town.... But there won't be a "you" left that is separate from the Totality.

Practically speaking: Investing time in this question while not knowing what one really is is pointless. It is absolutely pointless. It is a question based on a wrong assumption: That the separate self exists as more than just an illusion. The rope mistaken for a snake. Better investing time in finding out what one really is.

Selling Water by the River

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

There is no possible way to create multiple entities and give them free will. God has to imagine reality and god's imagination will run according to the will of god. There are no other wills in existence. Since everything has to be the will of god. The creations are always imaginary and without free will. Creating through imagination is the same thing as filming and movie and then playing it.

Leo in "Radical implications of oneness" mentions that god is an infinite film reel with all possible realities. This means the only moment there is free will in the universe is in the creation of this film reel. Everything else is purely deterministic.

God can replicate the feeling of free will but that is only an illusion. There is no actual free will for the characters created by god. EVER.

What is purely imaginary can never have freedom. Only an illusory sense of freedom.

It's actually a little more nuanced.....and I am glad you made this post because it revealed an error I had in my thinking. So I'll give an analogy.

If you watch a movie, every character in the movie is asleep at the wheel. They are fully in character and will act out their characterizations.

But when you play a video game, you are AWARE that the video game is a game and is NOT real and as a result you move and make decisions with detachment. As a result you can CHANGE your character (change their perspective) and be able to shapeshift and adapt to the circumstances at hand. As long as you are asleep to your rigid world views/beliefs etc., then you have no free will.

But if you awaken and realize it is just a game, then you can act OUT OF CHARACTER, and be fluid and thus as a result your destiny won't be fixed. Now ultimately since every story has already been written you could argue that the story has still be told and the destiny has still be fixed and to that I agree. But guess what? Your experience will always be felt as FREE. As a result your aim should be to build a flexible belief system and then your experience of life will be freedom.

If you adopt a world view that everything is already fixed, then guess what? You just LIMITED YOUR EXPERIENCE, PUT YOURSELF IN A CAGE, and now you will experience your life as a slave, with no freedom. As I always say, you ONLY EXPERIENCE your beliefs. So the one who thinks he is wise by focusing on no free will, actually robs himself of free will. This is why...if you are depressed, and hateful and resentful, you actually lower your intelligence, make yourself stupid, and torture yourself.

Think about it? If there is only you? Then how can you ever say you have no free will? LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It's actually a little more nuanced.....and I am glad you made this post because it revealed an error I had in my thinking. So I'll give an analogy.

If you watch a movie, every character in the movie is asleep at the wheel. They are fully in character and will act out their characterizations.

But when you play a video game, you are AWARE that the video game is a game and is NOT real and as a result you move and make decisions with detachment. As a result you can CHANGE your character (change their perspective) and be able to shapeshift and adapt to the circumstances at hand. As long as you are asleep to your rigid world views/beliefs etc., then you have no free will.

But if you awaken and realize it is just a game, then you can act OUT OF CHARACTER, and be fluid and thus as a result your destiny won't be fixed. Now ultimately since every story has already been written you could argue that the story has still be told and the destiny has still be fixed and to that I agree. But guess what? Your experience will always be felt as FREE. As a result your aim should be to build a flexible belief system and then your experience of life will be freedom.

If you adopt a world view that everything is already fixed, then guess what? You just LIMITED YOUR EXPERIENCE, PUT YOURSELF IN A CAGE, and now you will experience your life as a slave, with no freedom. As I always say, you ONLY EXPERIENCE your beliefs. So the one who thinks he is wise by focusing on no free will, actually robs himself of free will. This is why...if you are depressed, and hateful and resentful, you actually lower your intelligence, make yourself stupid, and torture yourself.

Think about it? If there is only you? Then how can you ever say you have no free will? LOL.

It's literally impossible to go off script. My body does things my ego does not want to do. My beliefs are utterly irrelevant. I tried to get psychedelics and my father magically got wind of it. To this day he doesn't explain how he knew I had ordered and there is no logical way he could have known. It was god's will. So no, I can't manipulate my way into awakening 

11 hours ago, Holykael said:

So no, I can't manipulate my way into awakening 

This interaction, and every other experience you have, is the absolute preparing itself for awakening. The sooner you see this, the easier it will be when the time comes. To the extent you can, prepare for it without preconditions. The soil is fertilized, rain falls upon the tree, and when it is finally ripe the apple falls.

Awareness goes where it is needed. It responds when it is called. It enlivens, ripens, and savors the fruit of its garden.

The careful Gardener grows us with its light, until we are heavy and sweet for harvest. When we are ready, like a full apple, we release our attachment from the tree. Thudding into the earth, we spill our seeds into the soil.

Awareness is here, tending the seeds with its light. The shoot of an apple tree erupts from the surface, new life in the abundant garden, and Awareness is here.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

14 hours ago, Holykael said:

It's literally impossible to go off script. My body does things my ego does not want to do. My beliefs are utterly irrelevant. I tried to get psychedelics and my father magically got wind of it. To this day he doesn't explain how he knew I had ordered and there is no logical way he could have known. It was god's will. So no, I can't manipulate my way into awakening 

Holykael I am going to say this again. When you are hateful and resentful you are lowering your intelligence and making yourself stupid. Hatred is stupidity!! Complaining is stupidity. Saying I have no free will is stupidity. You can't even talk about the script because you don't know it!! But I will say this Holykael....you are either going to make a change or not it is up to you.

Look at my signature and really think about it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5/23/2023 at 0:50 PM, Holykael said:

There is no possible way to create multiple entities and give them free will.

Of course there is. Do you think God would be so limited as to not allow God to do that?

God has to imagine reality and god's imagination will run according to the will of god

God doesn’t have to imagine Reality. God = Reality. 

The will of God is THIS.

There are no other wills in existence.

Yes, there is. There are infinite others. All of which are YOU.

Since everything has to be the will of god. The creations are always imaginary and without free will.

Whether or not the creations are imaginary/not imaginary and with/without free will can be seen through as ideas in the Mind of God.

Creating through imagination is the same thing as filming and movie and then playing it.

Of course!

All rules are groundless when see through with an enormous amount of consciousness. ;)

Well, yeah! Isn’t that beautiful?!

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

All illusion is free...it's why change is possible. If it wasn't free...it couldn't change. Impermanence= Freedom. The only thing God cannot escape...is itself, but it can delude itself into thinking it can LOL. So God can free itself from the TRUTH of what it is an DREAM, then free itself from the lie/delusion of what it isn't and wake up to what it is. 

So if you look at that....God is free to be deluded or not deluded. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

All illusion is free...it's why change is possible. 

If it’s free, then change wouldn’t be necessary :P

Keep it!

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

On 24.5.2023 at 5:49 AM, Holykael said:

My dear Holykael...

I only hope that you are not already at the local chapter of the Spiritualoholics Anonymous together with @Bazooka Jesus, trying to soothe your musle aches because of laughing so hard & often here at the show...

But anyway, there seems to be at last some magic in your life... 

Anyway, all the best ;)

@Water by the River It’s quite possible that this forum is the local chapter of the Spiritualoholics Anonymous that you are speaking about xD

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Water by the River It’s quite possible that this forum is the local chapter of the Spiritualoholics Anonymous that you are speaking about xD

Ahhhh, now I begin to understand! :D That means we can all stay right where we are? No need to pay the hefty priced annual membership card of the  local chapter of the Spiritualoholics Anonymous? 

Gotta tell Bazooka!

@Bazooka Jesus ;)