StarStruck

Resentment againt women who desire succesful men

80 posts in this topic

So recently I made some success in my personal development. I'm successful at my hobby's and my job. Everywhere I go I get compliments. This has improved my vibe also. So girls pick this up consciously and unconsciously.

Some really hot girls have shown interests; these girls would repulse at my looser vibe from last year. I noticed some resentment against them for me not liking me as I was. I know I shouldn't make a fuss about it but I can't help it.

I stopped listening to red pill philosophy but sometimes they are right. These women just wait at the finish line and choose the winners. I really lost respect for the "hot girls" who didn't accept me when I was a naive and innocent nice guy. Only after I got into boxing and developed this killer instinct and developed some game through RSD, these girls started showing interests.  And currently I'm not even doing game, my vibe does all the game for me (read: power versus force).

So basically what I'm asking is how to deal with this insight: girls are drawn to success and status (men also but they don't choose their partners based on their partners wealth and status, women do)!!

If you were successful all of your life you don't really understand what my point is but if you achieved some success and you have this "rich man" vibe or abbundance vibe, they try to latch on you like some shit fly. And these girls I'm talking about aren't the typical gold diggers, it is across the board and even the so called nice girls are like this too.

In Tate we trust

It's evolutionary psychology. men date hot chicks, women select based on status; also if a woman senses a potential from a man she chooses him too. 

Lo√e can hit you despite those things, but first impression matters.

There are of course plenty of exceptions, but overall that how it works - mother Nature.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Someone who has game doesnt care what women does...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I like women with curves. That doesn't mean a skinny woman doesn't have a chance.
It's just one point less.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

28 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

It's evolutionary psychology. men date hot chicks, women select based on status; also if a woman senses a potential from a man she chooses him too. 

Lo√e can hit you despite those things, but first impression matters.

There are of course plenty of exceptions, but overall that how it works - mother Nature.

Mother Nature is ruthless and selfish but it couldn’t exist if it wasn’t that way. 

I think I need to accept that selfishness is essential part of Mother Nature. And for that I need to integrate that selfishness and ruthlessness. 

Integration is the only way to transcend. 

19 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Someone who has game doesnt care what women does...

You don’t have feelings in a relationship?! ?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck You do but never more than for yourself.

if she decides to text one word answers or do something average guy would lose sleep over, guy with game doesnt care.If you care you dont have game its manipulation then...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

17 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck You do but never more than for yourself.

if she decides to text one word answers or do something average guy would lose sleep over, guy with game doesnt care.If you care you dont have game its manipulation then...

Where does this carelessness come from? Because of abundance? 

10 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

And you care about looks too much probably

It plays a factor but it is not everything. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Off topic question, have you dated anyone long term and been in a healthy relationship that lasted more then 6 months? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@StarStruck It comes from putting yourself first,when you put world and women above yourself then you care more and it affects you in a way that you cant grow in the game...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

44 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Mother Nature is ruthless and selfish but it couldn’t exist if it wasn’t that way. 

I think I need to accept that selfishness is essential part of Mother Nature. And for that I need to integrate that selfishness and ruthlessness. 

Indeed. We have to work with Nature and not against it.

In fact, a man who desires a beautiful woman has to work on himself and grow to attract one which is only positive; and if a woman wants a high value man she needs to work on herself too, be healthy, caring, nurturing (all those good old feminine attributes) and well-rounded as a person. So it helps both men and women to grow and be better people.

And no way I resent men for wanting healthy and attractive women, it's natural.

softly into the Abyss...

Imagine that some of these "hot chicks" used to be less attractive women in the past, let's say they were obese and suffered from severe acne and all the guys they were attracted to didn't even look at them and when they looked at them they looked at them with pure disgust.

Imagine that those women started going to the gym, lost weight, change their diet, cleaned their acne, maybe did some minor plastic surgery or two and now they look 8 or 9 and these men they are attracted to, want them now.

That's it. I had to reverse your post because unfortunately, you are blind to your own bs. You are no better than the women you judge.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

30 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

let's say they were obese and suffered from severe acne

very very unattractive, if i was a man I wouldn't look too.

started going to the gym, lost weight, change their diet, cleaned their acne, maybe did some minor plastic surgery or two and now they look 8 or 9

now we are talking ?  that's some good effort; and if she was intelligent and caring I would make her mine

you are blind to your own bs. You are no better than the women you judge.

I don't judge anyone and i have my biases. I like attractive people more and I like high value men. In fact to become one requires a lot of effort and I admire that. 

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

If I was a woman, why would I date a broke ass man? What self-respecting woman does that?

It is NOT too much to ask for a man to be relatively successful.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura a not so materialistic one but i guess the majority of woman is not spiritual

Edited by nhoktinvt

1 minute ago, nhoktinvt said:

@Leo Gura a not so materialistic one but i guess the majority of woman is not spiritual

That's actually the wrong framing.

A spiritual woman would have too much self-respect to sleep with a guy who doesn't have his shit together. It's not about materialism. It's about having your shit together.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is NOT too much to ask for a man to be relatively successful.

right, it's having standards for yourself and a man you let into your life.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

5 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Most men are working regular jobs, so if a woman wants a millionaire, that's statistically speaking, a pretty delusional standard.

Obviously a millionaire is not necessary.

Besides, many women sleep with broke dudes anyway

Because they got no self-respect.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Most men are working regular jobs

There are very well paid regular jobs all around with great opportunities. No need to be business-man millionaire to have a comfortable good life.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...