Javfly33

Stop saying 'MY experience'

71 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the MIND. Everything is your MIND, including your body.

I mean... if you really want to identify with any phenomena, why you just don't identify with the objects around you in the same intense way you do with your body? @Leo Gura Seems to me that you still think your body is more you than any other thing that appears in reality.

But even then...imo identifying with anything its the mistake. 

People think identifying with the present moment and calling that GOD its the ultimate stage. @Inliytened1 But they are lacking the realization that they are still identifying with something... (even if it's the present moment). Don't identify with anything, not even the present experience/'perception'... then we can talk about what really Boundlessness is. 

When you guys set up the truth as 'this present moment it's what I am' ==> Identifycation, limitation, conclusion.

No, no no. That is still not true limitlessness. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Don't you see how radical that realization is?

It points to solipsism and in that case there is no other to say that realization to. 

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

How many times have you tripped? How many hours have you meditated?

8 months of introspection and contemplation after full non-awakened understanding then it only took 3 trips and probably only 2-3 months of daily meditation. But I have tripped about 4 times total but I was already awake by the 4th trip. In those months I meditated like 10-12 hours every day. I discovered how corrupted human spirituality is with ancient dogma and discovered how much human spirituality lacks self-love. This is why I keep telling you guys, watch Leo's video on Self-Love and judge EVERY teaching on that principle. This includes every Spiritual Teacher's teaching including Leo, Jesus, Buddha, anything I or anybody posts on this forum etc.

You guys waste your time arguing with Leo. The ONLY argument you should have with Leo is if anything he says is a violation of Self-Love. If it doesn't violate Self-Love, then SHUT YO GOT DAMN MOUTH. Why? Because a couple of things.

1. Leo is actually awake.

2. If you study his words carefully nothing he says actually violates the Spiritual Teachings of Others. He is just MORE DIRECT than them because they water it down so they can make money. He literally tells you this in his Solipsism video but if you REALLY contemplate what is being described you will notice he doesn't contradict them. 

3. So if Leo is saying the SAME THING, LOOK for SAMENESS or ONENESS in his teachings. Don't look for differences. Looking for differences is what the ego does which creates conflict and distortion. Osho was awake, Jesus was awake, Sadhguru is awake, Rupert Spira is awake, Mooji is awake. So look at how their teachings compliment each other. While doing this...really contemplate what Self-Love is. All the people I just mentioned above have biases. Leo has biases, I have biases, Osho has biases, Jesus had biases, Sadhguru has biases, Spira and Mooji has biases. Their biases are going to corrupt their teachings. What is the bias? When they say ANYTHING is BAD. 

4. You might say then why do I criticize the No Self awakening. The No Self awakening is a relative teaching that is designed for you to realize you are not the body. It serves that purpose. But NOTICE the No-Self awakening says...I AM NOT THIS. That is self-denial which means it is a corruption and delusion. Any denial of anything is corruption and delusion because Self-Love accepts everything!!! You will say but Self-Love would accept that delusion to which I will respond of course, but hatred, war, discrimination is all self-denial and it accepts that too so nice try.

5. The quality of any teaching denies NOTHING. Because....you are EVERYTHING so to deny any part of you is BULLSHIT!!! Now with that said, since many are too attached, a lot of times you have to engage in self-denial so you can BREAK your attachment. But after you break your attachment you will need to reattach yourself but now you reattach in a more expansive way.

What I am talking about is addressed in this video. 

That is why after you say I am not this body and everything attached to it, the next awakening is all inclusive. You say instead I am not JUST this body....I am EVERYTHING!!! The everything is the SELF. The SELF is ALL-INCLUSIVE!!! To be all inclusive is to TAKE BACK YOUR AUTHORITY, YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY and realize you constructed EVERYTHING!!!

When you claim something is JUST HAPPENING....that is bullshit!! YOU ARE HAPPENING!!! The HAPPENING IS YOU!!!! Saying it is just happening is like me taking a gun and shooting you and when the police say how did he die? I respond....a gunshot just happened....they will respond WHO did it? You be like....gunshot just happened.....that's bullshit!!! Notice that Spiritual People who are delusional feed you bullshit!!!

Close your eyes...imagine you are a criminal. Imagine a victim walking and then the criminal shot him!!! Was all that just a happening? Or did YOU construct the entire thing in your mind and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Notice in your direct experience.... YOU MADE IT HAPPENING because everything in that scenario WAS YOU!!!!

So I just proved to you in your direct experience that NO-Self awakening is BULLSHIT!!! They told you...reality is a DREAM!!! It works EXACTLY LIKE A DREAM!!! Your human imagination is equivalent to reality!!! It just appears like it isn't. All limitation is JUST an appearance and THIS is how you fool yourself. Wanna unfool yourself? Play around with your imagination using the teachings and you will understand how you are fooling yourself!!! All awakening is....is realizing how you are fooling yourself!! That's it!!!

These two videos on Youtube are the most direct pointers on Youtube. 

Also in your direct experience try to disprove Oneness but actually try to disprove it not intellectually, use the dream example again. In your imagination try to create an actual division outside of you. 

What you will realize, is a true division has never been in your experience. If something was truly separated from you...you couldn't experience it. If you ever experience anything then by default it HAS TO BE YOU. So what are you? A Mind. You are a MIND that becomes aware of itself when it dreams. This mind can appear and disappear. The ONLY MYSTERY of GOD is how the hell it can dissappear and appear. God is aware it is doing it, but it doesn't know HOW it is doing it....because there is no mechanism. You can do that right now. Imagine a basketball. How are you doing it? Science doesn't know. Science can only describe the process, it doesn't know what causes it. That's because it can never be known.

So it just happens.....but YOU are doing it you just don't know how, but you are AWARE that it is you and you are doing it. So it can be said that YOU just happen and are aware you are happening. But that happening...is just an appearance made of nothing. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

37 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It took 3 trips and probably only 2-3 months of daily meditation. But I have tripped about 4 times total but I was already awake by the 4th trip. In those months I meditated like 10-12 hours every day. I discovered how corrupted human spirituality is with ancient dogma and discovered how much human spirituality lacks self-love. This is why I keep telling you guys, watch Leo's video on Self-Love and judge EVERY teaching on that principle. This includes every Spiritual Teacher's teaching including Leo, Jesus, Buddha, anything I or anybody posts on this forum etc.

You guys waste your time arguing with Leo. The ONLY argument you should have with Leo is if anything he says is a violation of Self-Love. If it doesn't violate Self-Love, then SHUT YO GOT DAMN MOUTH. Why? Because a couple of things.

1. Leo is actually awake.

2. If you study his words carefully nothing he says actually violates the Spiritual Teachings of Others. He is just MORE DIRECT than them because they water it down so they can make money. He literally tells you this in his Solipsism video but if you REALLY contemplate what is being described you will notice he doesn't contradict them. 

3. So if Leo is saying the SAME THING, LOOK for SAMENESS or ONENESS in his teachings. Don't look for differences. Looking for differences is what the ego does which creates conflict and distortion. Osho was awake, Jesus was awake, Sadhguru is awake, Rupert Spira is awake, Mooji is awake. So look at how their teachings compliment each other. While doing this...really contemplate what Self-Love is. All the people I just mentioned above have biases. Leo has biases, I have biases, Osho has biases, Jesus had biases, Sadhguru has biases, Spira and Mooji has biases. Their biases are going to corrupt their teachings. What is the bias? When they say ANYTHING is BAD. 

4. You might say then why do I criticize the No Self awakening. The No Self awakening is a relative teaching that is designed for you to realize you are not the body. It serves that purpose. But NOTICE the No-Self awakening says...I AM NOT THIS. That is self-denial which means it is a corruption and delusion. Any denial of anything is corruption and delusion because Self-Love accepts everything!!! You will say but Self-Love would accept that delusion to which I will respond of course, but hatred, war, discrimination is all self-denial and it accepts that too so nice try.

5. The quality of any teaching denies NOTHING. Because....you are EVERYTHING so to deny any part of you is BULLSHIT!!! Now with that said, since many are too attached, a lot of times you have to engage in self-denial so you can BREAK your attachment. But after you break your attachment you will need to reattach yourself but now you reattach in a more expansive way.

What I am talking about is addressed in this video. 

That is why after you say I am not this body and everything attached to it, the next awakening is all inclusive. You say instead I am not JUST this body....I am EVERYTHING!!! The everything is the SELF. The SELF is ALL-INCLUSIVE!!! To be all inclusive is to TAKE BACK YOUR AUTHORITY, YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY and realize you constructed EVERYTHING!!!

When you claim something is JUST HAPPENING....that is bullshit!! YOU ARE HAPPENING!!! The HAPPENING IS YOU!!!! Saying it is just happening is like me taking a gun and shooting you and when the police say how did he die? I respond....a gunshot just happened....they will respond WHO did it? You be like....gunshot just happened.....that's bullshit!!! Notice that Spiritual People who are delusional feed you bullshit!!!

Close your eyes...imagine you are a criminal. Imagine a victim walking and then the criminal shot him!!! Was all that just a happening? Or did YOU construct the entire thing in your mind and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Notice in your direct experience.... YOU MADE IT HAPPENING because everything in that scenario WAS YOU!!!!

So I just proved to you in your direct experience that NO-Self awakening is BULLSHIT!!! They told you...reality is a DREAM!!! It works EXACTLY LIKE A DREAM!!! Your human imagination is equivalent to reality!!! It just appears like it isn't. All limitation is JUST an appearance and THIS is how you fool yourself. Wanna unfool yourself? Play around with your imagination using the teachings and you will understand how you are fooling yourself!!! All awakening is....is realizing how you are fooling yourself!! That's it!!!

These two videos on Youtube are the most direct pointers on Youtube. 

Also in your direct experience try to disprove Oneness but actually try to disprove it not intellectually, use the dream example again. In your imagination try to create an actual division outside of you. 

What you will realize, is a true division has never been in your experience. If something was truly separated from you...you couldn't experience it. If you ever experience anything then by default it HAS TO BE YOU. So what are you? A Mind. You are a MIND that becomes aware of itself when it dreams. This mind can appear and disappear. The ONLY MYSTERY of GOD is how the hell it can dissappear and appear. God is aware it is doing it, but it doesn't know HOW it is doing it....because there is no mechanism. You can do that right now. Imagine a basketball. How are you doing it? Science doesn't know. Science can only describe the process, it doesn't know what causes it. That's because it can never be known.

So it just happens.....but YOU are doing it you just don't know how, but you are AWARE that it is you and you are doing it. So it can be said that YOU just happen and are aware you are happening. But that happening...is just an appearance made of nothing. 

Will this solve my gf problems?

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Will this solve my gf problems?

Yes it solves all problems actually. Because when you argue with your girlfriend, you are arguing with yourself. I will give this example to show you how stupid all conflict is, this will actually make you laugh when you get it. 

This is what you are actually doing....except you make your girl friend appear different than you. Your personality is a limited expression of your total infinite expression. So how you fool yourself is you make yourself a unique expression of logic and creativity and vice versa for her. You make her appear different than you by many factors and then you think you are talking to an other.

This is why all conflict is delusion because in actuality....this above video is what you are doing. So BE NICE TO YOURSELF!!! LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yes it solves all problems actually. Because when you argue with your girlfriend, you are arguing with yourself. I will give this example to show you how stupid all conflict is, this will actually make you laugh when you get it. 

This is what you are actually doing....except you make your girl friend appear different than you. Your personality is a limited expression of your total infinite expression. So how you fool yourself is you make yourself a unique expression of logic and creativity and vice versa for her. You make her appear different than you by many factors and then you think you are talking to an other.

This is why all conflict is delusion because in actuality....this above video is what you are doing. So BE NICE TO YOURSELF!!! LOL.

What about 10’s who think I’m a nice guy and won’t fuck me? Am I rejecting myself? It doesn’t make sense. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What about 10’s who think I’m a nice guy and won’t fuck me? Am I rejecting myself? It doesn’t make sense. 

Someone could be a 10, but internally see themselves as a 1 or a 0.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I-am-100-2.jpg

So, lets go through it.

Number of Pictures

1  5  9

2  6  10

3  7  11

4  8  12

1: Identity with THAT (That=anything, any CONCEPT. Body-Mind. Ego. World. Whatever. n+1).

Roger Thisdell stage 1: 

2: Wiping/Process of Transcending the Identity with any self-concept  (Body-Mind. Ego. World. God. Whatever. n+1)

3: I AM (identity with being, but nothing specific anymore. "Opaque" witness, not fully empty)

Roger Thisdell Stage 2

4: Wiping/Transcending/Killing the BEING anything at all

5: There is still some Identity: I. But nothing specific at all, pretty empty. A pretty empty "Transparent" Witness. Can be quite nondual (One Mind/the whole visual field. One (but a not empty one), united with the nondual visual field. Many Psychedelic Experiences throw one here. Nondual, but not fully empty, Sense of transparent/pretty empty Self/Witness still well and alive. Roger Thisdell stage 3.

6: Wiping/Transcending/Killing the transparent Witness

7: One is No-Self. Nothing. Buuut: Identity with No-Self/Nothing, the perceiving or understanding of being Nothing. Still one arising/subtle identity/concept too much. A Portal to the Absolute. Awareness OF Emptiness. Awareness OF Being. Any Awarness OF is still not fully nondual. Even if Awareness OF Emptiness/Being/Infinite/whatever n+1 .  Psychedelics can bring one here, if "one" gets already quite empty, but Individuality (very subtle/murky here) is still there. Roger Thisdells Stage 4: 

8/9/10/11: Understanding and letting go even this last self-referential concept/thought/identity

12: Nothing. Pure Suchness. Infinite Consciousness so empty that there is not even a Watcher/Awarerer/Identity with No-Self. Final Enlightenment. Ultimate Reality itself.

• Only then, daily life is nondual, infinite, enlightened. And the bliss of ones True Being, NOTHINGNESS, flows freely.
  • Really no separate self/individuality left.
  • Only then one is really the whole Enchilada without any filters/lenses/localization of any separate self/individuality. The character keeps continuing doing its thing in ones True Self, Reality itself.
  • The price of that: Any self-reflective awareness of being anything (separate) at all is transcended, and can be seen happening within oneself. Understood, and no longer believed, mostly just cut off (that Illusion again). And that is not even being the "No-Self Self" of Thisdells stage 4, or picture 7.
  • To be fully everything in daily life (fully nondual) without any separation, one needs to be fully nothing at all. Totally empty. Any separate self, however subtle, fully gone. And the last remnants of Individuality or separate self can be very very subtle. Only that gets the permanent bliss and love flowing that has got its home in the Nondual True Self.

"We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all. Kalu Rinpoche"

Roger Thisdell Stage 5

And by the way, any just conceptual identity with anything (The THAT of I am THAT),

• That=anything, any CONCEPT. Body-Mind. Ego. World. Whatever. n+1), even with God/Reality/whatever, is picture 1 of the path in daily life. I AM THAT (That=God/Reality/whatever).
  • Because it is normally not a nondual awakened state in daily life, but just some ideas taken away from a trip that got one to Nonduality. A hang-over of the trip, while being currently not at all in an awakened or nondual state.
    • And hopefully it is at least this (a hang-over from a trip), and not just some pure conceptual trip without any change in states towards at least a bit awakening, and not just a pure head-trip.

And actually a much worser starting place, because the lovely concept of being God blows up ones sense of self (THAT) tremendously. Neti Neti didn't get easier with making THAT bigger than it was before....

Pour encourager les autres.... Sorry :$;)

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

8 months of introspection and contemplation after full non-awakened understanding

What does that mean?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

then it only took 3 trips and probably only 2-3 months of daily meditation. But I have tripped about 4 times total but I was already awake by the 4th trip.

You awoke just once?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

23 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Nothing. Pure Suchness. Infinite Consciousness so empty that there is not even a Watcher/Awarerer/Identity with No-Self. Final Enlightenment. Ultimate Reality itself.

• Only then, daily life is nondual, infinite, enlightened. And the bliss of ones True Being, NOTHINGNESS, flows freely.

'Nothing", in the sense that the energy that desires and fear is identified and can be deactivated at will, but the experience continues to occur, so there is still "something" and it seems always will be. in my experience, what is perceived when turning off that energy, which is really the separate self, is that the experience completely changes frequency. It changes from linear dimension, a story that takes place, to acquire a dimension in depth, a kind of bottomless tube where images appear. The meaning of those images changes completely if they are interpreted in relation to the energy That wants and fear or not. understanding becomes possible, but it is extremely difficult to maintain the perspective without self, since the mind begins to interpret and that makes the linear perspective return. I get the perspective without self about 2 or 3 times a day, every time it happens I laugh out loud, it is absolutely liberating and mysterious. but given our conditioning, extremely difficult to maintain. More than some minutes is very difficult. I find it hard to believe those who claim to be fully awake. I think they are still in the linear perspective but modified, 90% they are deceived imo, but who knows

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

'Nothing", in the sense that the energy that desires and fear is identified and can be deactivated at will, but the experience continues to occur, so there is still "something" and it seems always will be. in my experience, what is perceived when turning off that energy, which is really the separate self, is that the experience completely changes frequency. It changes from linear dimension, a story that takes place, to acquire a dimension in depth, a kind of bottomless tube where images appear. The meaning of those images changes completely if they are interpreted in relation to the energy That wants and fear or not. understanding becomes possible, but it is extremely difficult to maintain the perspective without self, since the mind begins to interpret and that makes the linear perspective return. I get the perspective without self about 2 or 3 times a day, every time it happens I laugh out loud, it is absolutely liberating and mysterious. but given our conditioning, extremely difficult to maintain. More than some minutes is very difficult. I find it hard to believe those who claim to be fully awake. I think they are still in the linear perspective but modified, 90% they are deceived imo, but who knows

Did you already watch Roger Thisdells Videos 4 and 5? If possible and time permits also video 3. I think you will like them.

Speaking with the words of Nisargadatta: You have won the grace of your True Nature. Just follow the grace...

"but the experience continues to occur, so there is still "something" and it seems always will be": Sure, the visual field and the character will continue doing their thing.

Water by the River

When you can become no body, no one, no thing, no where in no time, you become pure consciousness. This is the door to the quantum field. When we can dissociate our attention from everything known in our three dimensional predictable material reality and put our attention on the unknown world of frequency and energy – the unpredictable immaterial world - we enter a realm of infinite possibilities. It is called the QUANTUM FIELD, no need to reinvent the wheel, Shirlock!

Edited by StarStruck

8 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Did you already watch Roger Thisdells Videos 4 and 5? If

Thanks for sharing, i listened a bit but difficult for me to understand spoken, but I looked for the guy on google and I read some of his stuff and I found it very interesting

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

What does that mean?

You awoke just once?

I have permanent awakeness. LOL awoke once....I am permanently awoken. I don't experience separation at all. I experience everything as myself the entire time. I have said this many times, but your corrupted closed mind has ignored this. You don't have any openness all you have is resistance.

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There are no 10's every culture has their own standard of beauty. Your standard of what a 10 has been conditioned into you. Based on your level of consciousness will determine what you find beautiful. If you reach a more expanded state of consciousness you will view everything as a 10. All preferences are just delusions. Nothing wrong with that but it is pure fantasy.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I have permanent awakeness. LOL awoke once....I am permanently awoken. I don't experience separation at all. I experience everything as myself the entire time. I have said this many times, but your corrupted closed mind has ignored this. You don't have any openness all you have is resistance.

And this was discovered while tripping?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But awakening is not just feel  everything as unity. You may have mentally convinced yourself of that, since it really makes sense and logic. but another thing is to live it. awakening is more a change in the way of experiencing the moment than a change in the way of understanding it, imo.

if you experience in the awakened way, you can begin to understand. but understand first... mistake, that's deceit. For example, all this that everyone repeats here about I am God...seems total bullshit to me, May be I'm wrong but i think almost no one here has realized that. They have understood it from Leo's explanations. but they didn't realize it, they think that because they have understood it, they have really realized it. they are starting the house from the roof. You have to realize the things as if you had never heard anything about it, from a virgin mind, completely empty. Here the opposite is done. fill the mind with theory and then believe that you have realized it. 

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There are no 10's every culture has their own standard of beauty. Your standard of what a 10 has been conditioned into you. Based on your level of consciousness will determine what you find beautiful. If you reach a more expanded state of consciousness you will view everything as a 10. All preferences are just delusions. Nothing wrong with that but it is pure fantasy.

I don’t know about that. 10’s can give me healthier babies. Is health a mental construction then? I don’t think so. There is a difference between good health and bad health. Good genes and bad genes.  This is not cultural indoctrination; this is nature. Perhaps for a part there is cultural influence on my standard of beauty but nature doesn’t lie. Natural good looking girl = good genes. As simple as that.   You need to respect nature otherwise nature will fuck you over like she fucked over Leo Gura with his health. Because he didn’t respect nature like you. 

Edited by StarStruck