Husseinisdoingfine

Why was Osho so against Homosexuality?

13 posts in this topic

It's wrong if you look at it from nature's perspective but nature is not the highest thing. Love is higher than nature. People can love strange things. I sometimes love ugly rainy days.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Osho was spot on about most things, and even though there is truth to what he says, he did not always see with the greatest awareness.

To be fully enlightened and to be in a human body and interact with people about things is not possible, there needs to be a little sacrifice.

With that sacrifice comes a little imperfection, this makes us human... If someone achieved absolute perfection they would vanish.

Masters need to lets just say, 'tone-down' to be more relatable and you need 'ego' to interact with the world.

Otherwise all you can do is remain as a silent observer.

As above so below, as within so without.

How odd.

He says that homosexuals can't orgasm. And that kissing is gross as well, because it transmits germs, lol.

I think the only thing perverted and unnatural here is Osho's own perspective on sexuality.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I do not know but when Osho speaks, I shut up and listen before disagreeing with him. If I catch myself disagreeing what he says, I question myself. He is no joker.

17 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Here's a whole article where he justifies calling it a perversion:

https://www.messagefrommasters.com/Shiva-Shakti/osho_on_homosexuality_perversion.htm

Let's be real.

If you want to understand Osho's thinking, you can read his discourses.

Osho doesn't agree with all this nonsense you are probably super-imposing onto him (e.g. spiral dynamics).

Osho would disagree with color coded levels of consciousness where cultures that value LGBTQ rights are more highly advanced than others.

If that's your position, fine.

But don't confuse yourself by trying to project that onto Osho.

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

On 21.4.2023 at 6:39 PM, Eyowey said:

It's wrong if you look at it from nature's perspective

Nature made homosexuality.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Don't idealize enlightened people. What can be done before enlightenment can be done after it. 

Because at that time homosexuality was illegal in India. And most people agreed that it was a bad thing.

Don't impose your advanced morals onto people born decades ago where morality was not as advanced.

Same goes for women's rights, slavery etc.

Every diversion from Male-Female is wrong in the most basic sense, but we aren't on a stranded spaceship trying to rekindle human civilization somewhere now are we?

hrhrhtewgfegege