Schizophonia

[lol] It's so obvious that humans are carnivores.

127 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Edit: my first response was triggered and inflammatory.

I'll just tell you what I told you before 

Please don't settle with your health so quickly to people who are excellent marketers because you may pay for it one day. 

That's all. Just keep your guard up.

You are right, but I do not follow anyone and therefore no form of marketing whatsoever.  I don't want to gain weight/lose weight, cure anything or whatever with a diet, I'm not even afraid of dying ha ha.  I just eat what I like and draw conclusions.

The purpose of my arrogant/playful attitude on this thread is to troll a bit and provoke an attempted response to my conclusions based on things as simple and basic as taste.

This is a serious question, I quickly looked at your YouTube channel, you seem nice and I subscribed but can you explain why you need to put fruit (sweet stuff) in your cereal porridge to make it more or less edible?  I can simply heat up a steak with butter/bone marrow and it's simply a feast for the taste buds, just two ingredients from the same source!

Can you also explain why the "carnivores" I quoted are in good health including no problems with arteriosclerosis?  There are some carnivores with problems but I suspect they eat too little fat and just eat steaks, or too many vitamin a rich organs etc.  And again I'm not a "carnivore" in the strict sense of the word, I see no problem eating fruits, honey, tubers and my easily digestible vegetables (I should have said paleo I know)

Also understand that I cannot spend days trying to debunk your petitions of principle and therefore by extension those of some of the nutritionists.  It is obviously too long and complicated.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia I've done carnivore for over a year. My bloodwork is much worse than ever. It is certainly not healthy. Of course that doesn't mean some amount of meat is bad for health. But all-meat is not the proper diet for a human. These social media influencers are selling you fantasies, both meat-eaters and vegans. Balance in your diet is key.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Schizophonia So TLDR: you have nothing tangible, other than a handful of testimonials.

17 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

So what ?  you gonna obey authority like a child and stop working with psychedelics and post on actualizes.org?

"Don't bother looking at the studies dude, just look for people that are agreeing with you on the subject, and that way you can be sure and confident that you are right (btw guys, I am not biased, and I am not ideogically driven, even though most of my posts only consist of bashing other diets, rather than actually making a strong case for why the carnivore diet is the best)" 

No one said that anyone needs to obey anyone, and we are not really talking about one authority on a subject that you need to believe blindly (although, unironically, so far your case only consist of one person, who is undeniably biased on this topic). What a reasonable person would do, is to look for the overall body of evidence, what we have on a certain topic, and not jump to conclusions immediatelly and not making strong and confident claims about things that are not verified yet. 

Sorry, that im not convinced by you showing one person, who is clearly a marketer of this topic.

The title of this thread and your posts overall speaks volumes on what kind of epistemic process you have. You think that having a handful of testimonials is a strong enough evidence for you to completely change your diet and to even tell others that they should follow you. You seem to be very biased and unironically very ideologically driven (its blatantly obvious from your first post, where most of your posts only consis of bashing other diets rather than actually building a strong case for the carnivore diet.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schizophonia I've done carnivore for over a year. My bloodwork is much worse than ever.

What markers?  What are you eating ?  ?

16 hours ago, M A J I said:

There are tribes found around the world people only eating 1 to 2 fruit meals a day living average 200 - 300+ years life spans.

Can you name a few of these?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

can you explain why you need to put fruit (sweet stuff) in your cereal porridge to make it more or less edible?

I love fruits. Love the taste, low how healthy they are, and I feel good when my diet is rich in fibre.  Fruits are to me what butter is to you.

My gut can handle 100 grams of fibre per day without consequences.  And yes to your point, barley porridge on its own is a bit dull, but does that mean the food itself is automatically unhealthy?.....I don't really like this argument of "people need fruit with food otherwise, it tastes blend"

Why not combine foods to make them more palatable if you can? What's wrong with that? Most people already suffer enough, have tremendous amounts of burdens, raising kids, paying bills in a double-digit inflation, doing shit jobs they hate, stressors and anxieties in their life, and can't make their food palatable without being guilted by freaks on the internet? Life comes in balance. Nothing good ever comes of extremes

Can you also explain why the "carnivores" I quoted are in good health including no problems with arteriosclerosis?

Because they are highly educated, highly privileged, white males living in the richest regions of the world, wealthy and EXTREMELY biased sample.

They are not the regular Joe or regular Jane with zero health knowledge who cannot just navigate all the pitfalls. 

I have seen the way people with low nutritional knowledge do keto or carnivore. They eat fucking salamis with mayonnaise and fried eggs and reject fruits and vegetables. They think they are doing what Paul is doing when he loads his steak with a pound of vegetables. They are not. Most people who attempt these diets end up with high LDL and high blood pressure. 

This is my main grievance that these clowns have complete disregard for how people misunderstand their advice, and all they hear is "red meat is good". Go on nutrition Twitter and actually look up the examples of young carnivores having their bypasses, colonic polyps found on colonoscopy in their early 40s. It is not worth it, the diet is too risky, there are too many unknown variables. 

People do not differentiate between processed and unprocessed. They cannot tell what fats are saturated and which are not. They don't understand fibre, they don't understand the importance of microbiota. They remember the things that are most exciting - "vegans are wrong, and meat is good" and they go on a crusade (kinda like what you did above) with 2% of the big picture understanding, completely ignorant of the fact that their picture is missing 98% of the clarity. And when someone tries to educate them, someone with PhD let's say, they are dismissed as "epidemiology fanatics" - it is a freaking clownshow. 

There are some carnivores with problems

All carnivores have problems which is why they become carnivores in the first place. Do you think it is normal that people cannot digest fibre even thou humans have been eating high-fibre diets pretty much since the times of ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire, way before that even. 

It's just that it is human nature to become a crusader and ideologist which is how this nonsense spreads. 

To be honest, I would rather get SIBO than colorectal cancer if those were my two choices. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schizophonia I've done carnivore for over a year. My bloodwork is much worse than ever. It is certainly not healthy. Of course that doesn't mean some amount of meat is bad for health. But all-meat is not the proper diet for a human. These social media influencers are selling you fantasies, both meat-eaters and vegans. Balance in your diet is key.

I've actually been wondering about how it affected your blood work. Sometimes the blood work at 3 months on a particular diet style isn't nearly as useful as that at 1+ year, because a few months is just not enough time for blood work to seriously change. Definitely expected for all-meat to worsen blood work at 1 year. What was affected the most? Triglycerides and HDL? Triglycerides and VLDL?

It sounds like all-meat is just the least worst option for some like you and JBP, but I wonder if you can mitigate its negative effects with vegetables or healthy carbohydrates that don't irritate your system, or with EPA and DHA at a sufficient amount and optimal ratio. Especially if triglycerides have worsened, 2g EPA + 900mg DHA (or at least 600mg EPA + 300mg DHA) daily might help a few things. And exercise, and perhaps limiting fat intake.

Edited by The0Self

Obvious we are not Carnivores because we simply aren’t?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

What do you usually eat ?

Bread and cereals in the morning, salads in the evening, lot's of fruits throughout the day, nuts for snacks, other than that I just cook random recipes that I find online. I try to use a wide range of different fruits and vegetables to hit all the important nutrients.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 17.4.2023 at 10:16 PM, Schizophonia said:

It's about eating what's natural and actually makes you happy.

Just because you did something in the past doesn't mean you should do it in the future. 

Meat/animal fat, fruits, honey, raw dairy products, low-fiber leafy vegetables, possibly nuts (more like a paleo/primal diet after all, carnivore is a misnomer)

Lol how are bred fruits, regular large amounts of honey, dairy, leafy vegetables yes but low fiber natural? I don't say it's wrong to eat that but it doesn't really fit into a primal diet imo. If you want to be really primal I would integrate roots, high-fiber leafy vegetables and fruits, insects..

Keto is also a mental illness like veganism, they forbid themselves to eat delicious fruits and force themselves to eat filthy goitrogenic green leaves. It's rubbish and based on flawed macronutrient reasoning.

Keto people eat little fruit and carbs in general to stay in ketosis. 

Do you have a scientific answer why a "meat heavy paleo diet" is good? Because how you would apply it it wouldn't bring you in ketosis and so I wonder where the big difference in how you feel comes from..?

Edited by Jannes

6ijac1.jpg

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

5 hours ago, Israfil said:

Can you name a few of these?

Most cases of true longevity beyond what the western news/media tell us I found in the book Mans Higher Consciousness by Hilton Hotema, from there are the links and articles of the finds of each case. The book is in my mothers place so I don't have access to it right now but you can try google a pdf.

As above so below, as within so without.

I personally have tried every diet known to man, nothing makes me feel healthier and more energized, alive, clear, conscious, than predominantly (organic) fruit-based. Anything close to the "fasting state" is the ideal state of consciousness. When I fast (unless you have mucus/toxins) which 99.9% of people do, you will feel a energy unlike anything else food can ever do for you, besides some extra energy and stimulation, fruit is closest thing.

I've been on the mastery and perfection of the human body/mind path for 10 + years, It is quite clear too me now, not only makes sense to my consciousness/intelligence, it is evident in my direct experience itself.

Now most people would probably feel like shit for the first few days or weeks, if they only eat fruit and fast because the decades of poisons and toxins in ones body from the wrong foods and more especially.. wrong environment, extremely polluted air and artificial (radiated) atmosphere, opposite from the mountainous/tropical regions that would be ideal for the human being. And so usually what happens when you do this, is a very rapid release, cleansing and flushing of these toxins, parasites, old-waste matter ect... This usually can take several months to several years to complete, depending on how you do it.

So its a (transition) and you must (honour) where you are at each and every moment, because food is habitual, no different than drugs, so we must slowly wean off the denser vibratory foods, and consume less and less as we incorporate more and more lighter and lesser foods.

Then Ideal would be to not eat at all, The Air is primary, water and everything else is secondary, but that's an entirely different conversation on its own and our environments are too polluted and artificial for that now, most of them at least.

Many people fail because they try to do everything overnight, I personally was one of the few people who could do it, as it made total sense to me that we are more herbivore/frugivore by natural design, but overtime I did experiment and go back and forth to give all types of food/diets a chance.

And there are some who can do it just like that and feel amazing straight and never go back. I experienced this back in 2010 and I was able to transmute effectively because I was already in a very high vibratory state because of my meditations and focus on love and ascension, but most will have to deal with the (shit/shadows) they put into their bodies all their lives before they can get to the light, it is only natural process, which I discovered later on in my experiments and life-experience. There is really no escaping the dark, one way or another.

Fruit & Fasting clears things up from the inside out so (things will be brought up to the surface) whether it be physical, emotional, mental, spiritual ect... this is why people prefer carnivore, or denser foods, its more comforting and helps numb the pain and emotions and not have to deal with them as intensely, and this is why many vegans today who make the switch too rapidly for their consciousness, experience something like trauma/ego backlash, health issues ect.. and revert back to animal products as they did not know or were properly educated for the (transitionary process) which again can take years, and you must honour that and be respectful and patient with your body that you unconsciously abused all your life with wrong and fake foods, especially processed/supermarket foods.

Those junk foods are full of chemicals and way worse than meat alone, our body actually thrives in simplicity and closer to nature. This is why carnivore only, or potatoes only, or fruit only, or type type of food works very well, because it gives the body a break. The body is not designed to process 150 different flavors, herbs and spices as you would say a typical Indian curry, the body will actually process a simple steak much better, in most cases.

We evolved gathering fruit and stumbling across a tree and consuming that until it was done, and later in the darker ages, as consciousness dropped, meat and hunting an animals came around, but it was always (simple) few foods at most a day. Today people have a toxic amount of variety and consume so many different foods a day and no wonder why their bodies and minds and emotions are a mess and have all types of allergies and diseases. The further from nature the food is, the more chaos and disruption you put into the body and the more challenging it will become to completely transmute it.

Another great book is: Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret

This is another good read https://flowhealingarts.org/news/2016/8/23/flow-cleansing-strategies

Hope this helps :)

After veganism, raw foods, frugivorism, vegetarianism, onivorism and seeing my health decline steadly, i got desperate enough to try other options, found out about this carnivore diet thing (different from keto, which i have experience with). So i tried a few days but not strict since i ate some fruits and some seeds BUT...

Initial results are promising, feeling MUCH better overall, the best thing i have tried for my health in years.

My mood got better, mental clarity, energy, way less pain/joint pain, teeth are stronger etc.

And i didn't even went full carnivore and also ate some dairy and whey protein (not good for me).

BUT, i probably will cycle with some fruit and green juices doing periods of each but not mixing it, i found that monomeals are better for me.

Edited by Recursoinominado

2 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

After veganism, raw foods, frugivorism, vegetarianism, onivorism and seeing my health decline steadly, i got desperate enough to try other options, found out about this carnivore diet thing (different from keto, which i have experience with). So i tried a few days but not strict since i ate some fruits and some seeds BUT...

Initial results are promising, feeling MUCH better overall, the best thing i have tried for my health in years.

My mood got better, mental clarity, energy, way less pain/joint pain, teeth are stronger etc.

And i didn't even went full carnivore and also ate some dairy and whey protein (not good for me).

BUT, i probably will cycle with some fruit and green juices doing periods of each but not mixing it, i found that monomeals are better for me.

Yes I agree with mono-meals is best. If you eat one type of fruit or vegetable or meat you will feel better than multiple types of any kind. Our bodies thrive when we (keep it simple). This is where you are at and its working for you based on your lifestyle and environment. I still wouldn't say the human body is designed for meat, it has simply adapted to it from many years of infusion and immersion of the animal-consciousness, so for many people, animal-products may still need to be consumed from time to time as far as the DNA sequence goes, for others it may be no-longer required that goes hand in hand with their life experience.

I have found lifestyle & environment plays a large role in what types of density of foods we require. For example when I am in the city at my mums place, its very dense energy, poor air, a lot of electronics, I need more nuts, seeds and fats, sometimes even potatoes or tofu or even eggs, to help ground my energy(this could also be a belief), but I notice when I am in the country or forest or mountains, I can far more easily life off fruit(where I feel best and most alive) and I actually eat much less because I am nourished by the energy of the forest/mountain, nature, sunlight, high quality air and cosmic rays ect...

This video very helpful for this subject similar to your experience you have shared.

He also speaks deeply into how our "programming and belief systems" directly effect how we process life and I have come to the same conclusions. The Importance of doing what "feels" right for you in each moment ? Namaste ~

Edited by M A J I

I am living in a very high vibe place surrounded by nature lol

My previous plans was to be eventually strict fugivore or something like that but that was my being dogmatic about what I thought would be good.

Lots of stage green here, low consumption of meat and animal products, to the point I feel weirdly judged buying and eating meat BUT that's definetly what my body needed.

The inner conflict is real. I don't want to contribute to animal suffering but I will not sacrifice my health for it, this is for sure.

Time to embrace my shadow.

17 hours ago, zurew said:

@Schizophonia So TLDR: you have nothing tangible, other than a handful of testimonials.

Adversarial reversal, do YOU have tangible proof?
The primal/paleo diet (carnivore was a provocative misnomer, call such a diet what you will) is amazing to me and many others.
The more I eat like this, the better my cognition, the better my poo, the stronger I am in the gym etc etc.
And obviously the taste is much better than a vegan diet, while being really satisfying in terms of appetite.

Troll/provocation aside, I've shared and suggested checking out the story of other people on even stricter diets than me who don't have health issues including artherosclerosis (despite high LDL), while recalling that, here again, carnivore is a vague and provocative term to agree on a diet based on animal products.

And you ? What do you have apart from generally epidemiological studies.
For the 10th time, regardless of the quality of the studies and the fact that we can be interested in them, they are impersonal and manipulable.
You absolutely want a study?
giveaway: https://www.dovepress.com/total-meat-intake-is-associated-with-life-expectancy-a-cross-sectional-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-IJGM

"Don't bother looking at the studies dude, just look for people that are agreeing with you on the subject, and that way you can be sure and confident that you are right (btw guys, I am not biased, and I am not ideogically driven, even though most of my posts only consist of bashing other diets, rather than actually making a strong case for why the carnivore diet is the best)" 

ditto + and yes I cover the vegan diet, both because it's the elephant in the room when we talk about a carnivorous diet and because I suffered from it

No one said that anyone needs to obey anyone, and we are not really talking about one authority on a subject that you need to believe blindly (although, unironically, so far your case only consist of one person, who is undeniably biased on this topic). What a reasonable person would do, is to look for the overall body of evidence, what we have on a certain topic, and not jump to conclusions immediatelly and not making strong and confident claims about things that are not verified yet. 

I don't know exactly why I said that and I can't find the original message, it may have been deleted. I think it was a question of accusing me of having a marginal position. Yes I have a marginal position, you too in another context, so don't accuse me (you or anyone else) of that.

Sorry, that im not convinced by you showing one person, who is clearly a marketer of this topic.

You lie, you are a liar.
I talked about myself, then I took the example of two people that many people know, and then I insisted on checking another example. Do you understand that I don't have to ctrl+c and crtl+v all that I can/have been able to see on this kind of diets?

The title of this thread and your posts overall speaks volumes on what kind of epistemic process you have. You think that having a handful of testimonials is a strong enough evidence for you to completely change your diet and to even tell others that they should follow you. You seem to be very biased and unironically very ideologically driven (its blatantly obvious from your first post, where most of your posts only consis of bashing other diets rather than actually building a strong case for the carnivore diet.

Ok

16 hours ago, Michael569 said:

I love fruits. Love the taste, low how healthy they are, and I feel good when my diet is rich in fibre.  Fruits are to me what butter is to you.

Yes, I too like fruit to a certain extent. There is no opposition between fruit and butter.

My gut can handle 100 grams of fibre per day without consequences.  

much better for you

And yes to your point, barley porridge on its own is a bit dull, but does that mean the food itself is automatically unhealthy?.....I don't really like this argument of "people need fruit with food otherwise, it tastes blend"

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear that there's an evolutionary reason why the palate likes certain things and doesn't. And "a bit boring" is an understatement, you know that as much as I do, Michael :ph34r:

Why not combine foods to make them more palatable if you can? What's wrong with that? Most people already suffer enough, have tremendous amounts of burdens, raising kids, paying bills in a double-digit inflation, doing shit jobs they hate, stressors and anxieties in their life, and can't make their food palatable without being guilted by freaks on the internet? Life comes in balance. Nothing good ever comes of extremes

That's like saying it's okay for people to drink their urine, because you can enjoy it by adding maple syrup to it. And again I don't want to force anyone to do anything, it's the complete opposite of my point.

Because they are highly educated, highly privileged, white males living in the richest regions of the world, wealthy and EXTREMELY biased sample.

They are not the regular Joe or regular Jane with zero health knowledge who cannot just navigate all the pitfalls. 

I have seen the way people with low nutritional knowledge do keto or carnivore. They eat fucking salamis with mayonnaise and fried eggs and reject fruits and vegetables. They think they are doing what Paul is doing when he loads his steak with a pound of vegetables. They are not. Most people who attempt these diets end up with high LDL and high blood pressure. 

This is my main grievance that these clowns have complete disregard for how people misunderstand their advice, and all they hear is "red meat is good". Go on nutrition Twitter and actually look up the examples of young carnivores having their bypasses, colonic polyps found on colonoscopy in their early 40s. It is not worth it, the diet is too risky, there are too many unknown variables. 

True, but you can say that about any way you eat. It is for this exact reason that I do not have a diet and that I just eat/promote foods that are natural and that I like.

People do not differentiate between processed and unprocessed. They cannot tell what fats are saturated and which are not. They don't understand fibre, they don't understand the importance of microbiota.

Fiber doesn't mean much. There are a large number of different fibers, with different sizes and structures, soluble in water or not...

They remember the things that are most exciting - "vegans are wrong, and meat is good" and they go on a crusade (kinda like what you did above) with 2% of the big picture understanding, completely ignorant of the fact that their picture is missing 98% of the clarity. And when someone tries to educate them, someone with PhD let's say, they are dismissed as "epidemiology fanatics" - it is a freaking clownshow. 

I will answer whoever accused me of dunning kruger below, the accusation is basically the same

All carnivores have problems which is why they become carnivores in the first place.

No

Do you think it is normal that people cannot digest fibre even thou humans have been eating high-fibre diets pretty much since the times of ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire, way before that even. 

Why should we eat like these? And especially :

-They weren't vegan and couldn't be vegan anyway.

-They didn't eat "kale with sweet potatoes and beans", if they ate fibrous things they were well prepared (long soaks, cooking, fermenting) and usually eaten with fat for taste and digestion. You have to see the bean-based recipes that date back to antiquity, these things were literally swimming in olive oil ah ah.

It's just that it is human nature to become a crusader and ideologist which is how this nonsense spreads. 

I'm not crusading against anyone, I don't care.
Worst case consider me a troll.

To be honest, I would rather get SIBO than colorectal cancer if those were my two choices. 

It is not because you eat meat that you will have colorectal cancer, it is not because you eat a lot of fiber that you will have sibo.
Besides, I'm not saying that humans are big eaters of red meat, it seems pretty clear that humans evolved around the consumption of white meat from small mammals, fish and shellfish.
Ah and second lmao gift: https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(18)31176-0.pdf
It's on rats, so do what you want.

14 hours ago, Jannes said:

Just because you did something in the past doesn't mean you should do it in the future. 

"Should" according to what criteria?

Lol how are bred fruits, regular large amounts of honey, dairy, leafy vegetables yes but low fiber natural? I don't say it's wrong to eat that but it doesn't really fit into a primal diet imo. If you want to be really primal I would integrate roots, high-fiber leafy vegetables and fruits, insects..

"Paleo" includes all hominids before the mastery of agriculture pr homo sapiens
Just because Homo erectus ate beetles and tender roots doesn't mean it's an attractive and favorable diet for modern man.

As for fruit: https://deniseminger.com/2011/05/31/wild-and-ancient-fruit/
You can also watch any documentary on hunter-gatherer tribes and you will see that they consume fruits and honey, sometimes fatty fruits (coconuts, avocados, palm fruits...)

Keto people eat little fruit and carbs in general to stay in ketosis. 

yes

Do you have a scientific answer why a "meat heavy paleo diet" is good? Because how you would apply it it wouldn't bring you in ketosis and so I wonder where the big difference in how you feel comes from..?

The whole point of my topic is to troll a little by making a statement based on very basic things, and by extension showing that it works on various people. We could fight over a "more perched" debate on a certain number of studies, but that would be long and uninteresting.

If you want my opinion on such and such a study I can tell you, possibly.

13 hours ago, undeather said:

6ijac1.jpg

All right :D

11 hours ago, M A J I said:

I personally have tried every diet known to man, nothing makes me feel healthier and more energized, alive, clear, conscious, than predominantly (organic) fruit-based. Anything close to the "fasting state" is the ideal state of consciousness. When I fast (unless you have mucus/toxins) which 99.9% of people do, you will feel a energy unlike anything else food can ever do for you, besides some extra energy and stimulation, fruit is closest thing.

I've been on the mastery and perfection of the human body/mind path for 10 + years, It is quite clear too me now, not only makes sense to my consciousness/intelligence, it is evident in my direct experience itself.

Now most people would probably feel like shit for the first few days or weeks, if they only eat fruit and fast because the decades of poisons and toxins in ones body from the wrong foods and more especially.. wrong environment, extremely polluted air and artificial (radiated) atmosphere, opposite from the mountainous/tropical regions that would be ideal for the human being. And so usually what happens when you do this, is a very rapid release, cleansing and flushing of these toxins, parasites, old-waste matter ect... This usually can take several months to several years to complete, depending on how you do it.

So its a (transition) and you must (honour) where you are at each and every moment, because food is habitual, no different than drugs, so we must slowly wean off the denser vibratory foods, and consume less and less as we incorporate more and more lighter and lesser foods.

Then Ideal would be to not eat at all, The Air is primary, water and everything else is secondary, but that's an entirely different conversation on its own and our environments are too polluted and artificial for that now, most of them at least.

Many people fail because they try to do everything overnight, I personally was one of the few people who could do it, as it made total sense to me that we are more herbivore/frugivore by natural design, but overtime I did experiment and go back and forth to give all types of food/diets a chance.

And there are some who can do it just like that and feel amazing straight and never go back. I experienced this back in 2010 and I was able to transmute effectively because I was already in a very high vibratory state because of my meditations and focus on love and ascension, but most will have to deal with the (shit/shadows) they put into their bodies all their lives before they can get to the light, it is only natural process, which I discovered later on in my experiments and life-experience. There is really no escaping the dark, one way or another.

Fruit & Fasting clears things up from the inside out so (things will be brought up to the surface) whether it be physical, emotional, mental, spiritual ect... this is why people prefer carnivore, or denser foods, its more comforting and helps numb the pain and emotions and not have to deal with them as intensely, and this is why many vegans today who make the switch too rapidly for their consciousness, experience something like trauma/ego backlash, health issues ect.. and revert back to animal products as they did not know or were properly educated for the (transitionary process) which again can take years, and you must honour that and be respectful and patient with your body that you unconsciously abused all your life with wrong and fake foods, especially processed/supermarket foods.

Those junk foods are full of chemicals and way worse than meat alone, our body actually thrives in simplicity and closer to nature. This is why carnivore only, or potatoes only, or fruit only, or type type of food works very well, because it gives the body a break. The body is not designed to process 150 different flavors, herbs and spices as you would say a typical Indian curry, the body will actually process a simple steak much better, in most cases.

We evolved gathering fruit and stumbling across a tree and consuming that until it was done, and later in the darker ages, as consciousness dropped, meat and hunting an animals came around, but it was always (simple) few foods at most a day. Today people have a toxic amount of variety and consume so many different foods a day and no wonder why their bodies and minds and emotions are a mess and have all types of allergies and diseases. The further from nature the food is, the more chaos and disruption you put into the body and the more challenging it will become to completely transmute it.

Another great book is: Mucusless Diet Healing System by Professor Arnold Ehret

This is another good read https://flowhealingarts.org/news/2016/8/23/flow-cleansing-strategies

Hope this helps :)

I will take the time to respond to your messages later.

On 4/18/2023 at 1:20 PM, Schizophonia said:

Anatomy has no value, some animals have more of a carnivorous anatomy but are actually more herbivorous (example: pandas).  

Pandas, like any bear, are omnivores, means they can consume either only plants or only meat their entire life and they will be healthy.

We might consume meat once in a while and to be fine, but we can't be healthy by eating meat only, while we can be healthy by eating only plants.

We didn't necessarily need to evolve to chew meat because we are able to use tools to facilitate the processing/consumption of meat.  

Vegans are ok with eating inedible foods raw so you wouldn't have the nerve to deny that argument, would you?

Examples?

We forced into cooking meat in order to survive. Especially in cold areas with long winters, when there are no plants available for long periods of time. 

humans have quite strong stomach acid and even stronger than that of canines,

Source?

We don't like starches and vegetables of all kinds.

But I like it since my childhood and many humans like it. Are they doing wrong that they like fruits and vegetables?

A lot of fiber will create dangerous intestinal discomfort, if you persist and manage to increase your intestinal flora no one will want to be your girlfriend because no one wants to have a relationship with a human bio-gas machine.

I'm sorry it affected you that way. What food caused you this? Legumes?

I know that carnivore diet creates more body odor, means more smelly excretions.

And vegan diet improves body odor, which makes people with plant based diet more attractive sexually because they smell better.

You need a descent amount of omega 3 for your brain and it's pretty obvious that we didn't evolve from flax seeds, lol.

Nuts are full of it, avocado too, some of green leaves like lettuce has omega 3 too and many kinds of algae which are very rich in omega 3. 

This is a non-exhaustive list, I would like someone to be able to debunk everything I said ? 

I'm very sorry to ruin your illusion, but it's too easy to debunk you.

Let Love In

On 4/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, Schizophonia said:

1)Plants doesn't have or/are very deficient on :

-B12

Vitamin B12 is produced by bacteria found in the soil, not by animals or plants. And eating meat doesn't guarantee that you wouldn't have vitamin B12 deficiency. It depends whther the animal you eat consumed enough B12 or not.

Vegan sources for B12 can be mushrooms, algae, cereals.

-EPA/DHA (unless you consume silly amounts of flax/chia seed)

Algae. And it's better than fish. 

Zinc (Vegetarianism will drastically increase the copper to zinc ratio, and increase the metabolism of dopamine to downstream stimulatory catecholamines, while having lower gaba signaling, zinc is also very necessary for the production of sperm and testosterone, it is literally one of the first supplements used to boost these.)

Beans, chickpeas, lentils, tofu, walnuts, cashew nuts, chia seeds, ground linseed, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, wholemeal bread, quinoa. 

Choline (Only in large quantities in eggs and animal flesh, necessary for the synthesis of seminal fluid and especially acetylcholine, itself necessary for good muscle and especially cerebral function, also serves to balance excess catecholamines.)

Shiitake mushrooms, soy beans, wheat germs, cruciferous vegetables, almonds, quinoa, red potatoes. They are all have enough to be healthy. Too much choline is unhealthy.

L-Carnitine (also needed for the brain)

Cereals and legumes.

-Heme Iron A significant portion of the world's population is anemic, and even without it your levels may be too low. (that's my case).
You can't reverse anemia with non-heme iron unless you use monstrous amounts, and it will damage your gut flora.

Lentils, spinach, chickpea, tofu, cashews,  bean,potatoes, kale.

Proteins (sports vegans and in particular bodybuilders all gorge themselves on protein from peas, rice, hemp etc. There is a German powerlifter (that nobody knows lol) presented in the game changers, the guy made a video "what i eat in a day", he was literally fueled with protein powder smoothies.
Of course these athletes also do (or have done) roids, otherwise they are all slow and skinny fat.

There is protein in any food, whether it's a plant or not, we don't need a lot protein and protein deficiency is not common.

he is a caricature of a skinny fat Hindu guru who speaks in slow motion.

I don't understand, is he skinny or fat?

Why do you need to justify your food choices based on what you can theoretically do without.
Why do you have this slave mentality?

Isn't it exactly what you are doing here on this thread?

You are started with justifying your choice to eat meat. Can't you just eat your meat quietly without opening a thread full of excuses?

were you humiliated in your childhood or something like that to the point of taking the holding back of your cravings as a virtue?

In my childhood, my family wanted me to eat meat and they tried to push it to my throat. This is the story of so many vegan and vegetarian people. Society puts so much pressure to eat meat. Given this situation, it means that people who don't eat meat really don't want to eat meat. 

I want to be nice to myself and others, I eat meat and sugar and I wish the same to the people I love.

Different people have a different understanding of "nice". 

Let Love In