Mikesinfinity

Awakened folks, how do you view yourselves?

76 posts in this topic

Just now, Yimpa said:

I may still be thinking, but to be fair you also didn’t answer my questions.

Lets try again. You trying to figure it out with your mind, you can't. It doesn't matter if you think you're your body-mind, but than you have to submit to the rules of this game. 

I am God is not a belief. Its a state, a  realization and a recognition. You're aware, do you need to think you're aware? No. You're Consciousness always, do you need to put beliefs and meaningless thoughts to that Truth? No. 

On 14/04/2023 at 1:01 PM, Mikesinfinity said:

So back to my question, do you at some level still view yourself similar to that flashlight, or do you view yourself as the whole ”light field” without objects or a body outside of it? Or maybe neither? 

I think of myself as that flashlight in my day-to-day activity, because that's the view that is most useful for getting around.

I only use the ‘light field’ view when I'm meditating on reality. It helps me focus.

6 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Didn't do it because of that. Its just my way of expressing and cutting through bullshit, but like you said I did make the conclusion to fast. So no worries.

Well, you came here instantly trying to educate, not just me, instead of talking about your own experience like others here. That was what I asked about. It's like I'm asking people about how they experience a certain ice cream flavour and instead of answering that you start talking about my experience of the ice cream flavour and how wrong it is.

There seems to be hell of a lot of teachers here. Like one big afterwork gathering of enlightenment teachers. If you conceive of yourself that way, chill a bit with your approach and listen to your students more carefully. 

If you wanna talk about how you relate to your own direct experience and identity I'd be happy to hear you out.

48 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

I think of myself as that flashlight in my day-to-day activity, because that's the view that is most useful for getting around.

Do you think it’s actually true at some level or do you know it’s not true and are using it only as a pragmatic tool?

48 minutes ago, Mikesinfinity said:

Do you think it’s actually true at some level or do you know it’s not true and are using it only as a pragmatic tool?

Only as a pragmatic tool. I already know what I am so there is no need for speculation.

I see myself as infinity, that currently as I’m typing this, likes to experience to be conscious as a finite form. I don’t take that personal anymore tho.

It‘s more like being in awe of the intelligence that flows within the act of limitation.
In form of a body I’m able to interact with the world through dancing, singing, laughing, speaking. 
I don’t see it from the lense of limit so much, it’s more like I really enjoy to be in that state and I feel why I choose so.

Also as I grow in consciousness realization I recognize how the universe responds to my inner world as it slowly reflects in the „outer world“.

It‘s all a game in the end and you can change the rules in favour of the whole.

We are the creators of this reality with everything what we do, think and speak. Self-expression is a powerful tool these days especially as I see how people being inspired to do so as well.

For example I was on a dnb Party yesterday and I really love to shuffle, it makes me so happy, it’s contagious. 
Suddenly random people gathered in a circle, we hyped each other up and danced together. This was so magical.

Edited by Isa

1 hour ago, Mikesinfinity said:

Well, you came here instantly trying to educate, not just me, instead of talking about your own experience like others here. That was what I asked about. It's like I'm asking people about how they experience a certain ice cream flavour and instead of answering that you start talking about my experience of the ice cream flavour and how wrong it is.

There seems to be hell of a lot of teachers here. Like one big afterwork gathering of enlightenment teachers. If you conceive of yourself that way, chill a bit with your approach and listen to your students more carefully. 

If you wanna talk about how you relate to your own direct experience and identity I'd be happy to hear you out.

There is no me and you. Thats my experience. And also I am conscious of how my inner is influecing the outer and vice versa. Its constant. There is no control, but the mind always wants to control, and make the best effort to get the best result. So I am learning on a personal level just to be me and let go. Be in a flow with Life. 

3 hours ago, SourceCodo said:

How many awakened peoples have you met which hold views?

Don’t take it too literally. I explained in other posts in this thread what I meant. I’m not just asking about it on a conceptual level. Would you say you hold no views yourself?

If being awakened means recognizing yourself as the visual field / Mind, then I can tap into being awakened if I focus a bit.

Funny how I recognized myself as Mind many years ago but dismissed it because of the story of science xD 

2 hours ago, Mikesinfinity said:

Would you say you hold no views yourself?

I hold NO views and ALL views simultaneously. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Vibes said:

If being awakened means recognizing yourself as the visual field / Mind, then I can tap into being awakened if I focus a bit.

Beyond focus.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Beyond focus.

Recognition?

Just now, Vibes said:

Recognition?

NOW.

36 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Funny how I recognized myself as Mind many years ago but dismissed it because of the story of science xD 

Yeah, that story can be quite enforcing, especially since it’s been pounded into our heads constantly since fifth grade

36 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I’ve watched that clip many times! I love Ralston and his work and also his humour. He’s refreshingly easy-going

7 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

Through a mirror of course! ;)

Dang it, of course! It's so simple?

31 minutes ago, Mikesinfinity said:

I’ve watched that clip many times! I love Ralston and his work and also his humour. He’s refreshingly easy-going

Yes. I'll go to Texas to do some workshops with him.

Edited by CARDOZZO

6 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Yes. I'll go to Texas to do some workshops with him.

Sweet, I live in Texas.

What workshops were you considering attending?