Giulio Bevilacqua

Can a 5meo Breakthrough dosage be of help with muscle tensions/contraction?

21 posts in this topic

Has it ever helped you in a more body aspect, healing energetic knots like fear and anxiety  ? Or is it just a trip in some dimension and then come back like nothing happened.  Any experience appreciated 

Also on the energetic obstructions in the system. Many people I have heard said that they slowly built up again, so what’s the point of even taking the substance 

7 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Has it ever helped you in a more body aspect, healing energetic knots like fear and anxiety  ? Or is it just a trip in some dimension and then come back like nothing happened.  Any experience appreciated 

In my experience 5meo shows me at the end of a journey which muscles are tight/dysfunctional.   My right scalene/neck muscle is constantly tight due to a fractured collarbone repair couple years ago.   5meo always triggers this muscle to remind me I need to attend to it.  *high does journeys only it comes up

I found it increased my body awareness for sure. No other dimensions. Just infinitely here.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Giulio Bevilacqua  I've not done 5Me0. It could help. But from what I've read about it, a breakthrough dose sounds like overkill.

If your primary intention is to heal muscle tension, you're probably better off just getting some bodywork done.

People have posted positive results in regards to loosening muscle tension. 

Relaxing is also a skill set that is worth investing in. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Giulio Bevilacqua yes absulutely. 

5 meo is one of the best for energy work. But I also would consider 5 meo mipt and DPT as equal or even better for energy work for various reasons. 

You can try how far you can come with low doses, raise only the dose if you feel it is too weak to solve your energy problems

I cured my weak eyesight (which was caused by weak eye muscles, which was caused by an energy problem) with a handful of  5 meo low dose (about 15 times) . 

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

I cured my weak eyesight (which was caused by weak eye muscles, which was caused by an energy problem) with a handful of  5 meo low dose (about 15 times) . 

Can you say more about this?

Currently also experiencing some vision issues and have been curious if psychedelics can help. My thinking is that the eyes and brain are so deeply connected that there may be some healing potential there. But I’ve seen almost no research or even anecdotes about this so far.

19 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

It definitely can help and release knots.

The issue is, if you don't have an daily practice that somehow emulates this, the ego comes back and the knot will be formed again.

So by all means try and trip what you want but beware that if you don't have a proper energized sadhana-practices to keep that knot-karma at bay, then you are not going to resolve much. 

@aurum I had days where I could not see clear. My doctor said, the eye muscles are too weak. With some month of 5 meo t trips on low doses this Issue went away. Now I see always clear. I contribute that to 5 meo because there also were some other positive changes like high vibrational states on daily basis.

Edited by OBEler

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I found it increased my body awareness for sure. No other dimensions. Just infinitely here.

Ahaha thanks. Beautiful ♾

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

5 meo is one of the best for energy work. But I also would consider 5 meo mipt and DPT as equal or even better for energy work for various reasons. 

You can try how far you can come with low doses, raise only the dose if you feel it is too weak to solve your energy problems

Wow what a miracle you experienced. Thanks for the tip. Ye as the primary block is fear that is causing this tension it’s really a challenging step, cause I suppose I really need to experience annihilation/death, not an easy one ?

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It definitely can help and release knots.

The issue is, if you don't have an daily practice that somehow emulates this, the ego comes back and the knot will be formed again.

So by all means try and trip what you want but beware that if you don't have a proper energized sadhana-practices to keep that knot-karma at bay, then you are not going to resolve much. 

??

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

@aurum I had days where I could not see clear. My doctor said, the eye muscles are too weak. With some month of 5 meo t trips on low doses this Issue went away. Now I see always clear. I contribute that to 5 meo because there also were some other positive changes like high vibrational states on daily basis.

Amazing. What was your doses, < 10mg?

All under 10 mg plugged. 

I highly recommend it. No insights but great vibrations

Edited by OBEler

with a total dose of 5 meo your body relaxes completely. you realize that in your life you were never relaxed, there was always control. at the moment of breakthrough the control disappears completely. every fiber of your body, every energy channel, is aligned. then everything returns to normal, but a little looser.

On 4/12/2023 at 7:03 PM, OBEler said:

Super cool!

@Giulio Bevilacqua 5meo is very healing overall. But also look into kambo. It was a VERY physical experience for me, the hardest physical experience but I could feel energy being released. My body was noticeably more relaxed after my first kambo experience.

The only issues is after the increase in body awareness and relaxation after a few days you'll likely default back to normal. 

How to make it persist? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?