evgn

how to get her back

20 posts in this topic

How to get a girl that i was in 1 year relationship with. 

Our relationship ended 9 months ago i was the one who initiatet it. She was madly in love with me but our relationship was making me feel like i am in prison. At that time i had problems with my job and i felt stuck.

I was feeling trapped for months and i started acting like asshole towards her, i didn't abuse her verbally or physicaly i was just very cold towards her. My intention wasn't to hurt her but this is what happened. I thought that the relationship was not giving me any time to work on myself and the feelings of resentment towards her just escalated and i ended the relationship. 

Afterwards we kept communicate because we hang out in the same social circle.

I told her that i want to get back with her and she told me that she is very confused wiht my offer. She is terrified of me being the same asshole with her once i get her back and she doesn't believe me that i won't hurt her again.

Any suggestions? 

You cant just ask lets get back together, you need to say something like: " i know ive been an asshole i regret doing it, let me make it up to you and show you how  the fresh beggining will look like ,you just need to bring an open mind and be in your favourite dress and i will prepare some meal and dessert for you and rest ill let you think about it on a way to me...(you work the magic ?)

Something like that...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, evgn said:

How to get a girl that i was in 1 year relationship with. 

Our relationship ended 9 months ago i was the one who initiatet it. She was madly in love with me but our relationship was making me feel like i am in prison. At that time i had problems with my job and i felt stuck.

I was feeling trapped for months and i started acting like asshole towards her, i didn't abuse her verbally or physicaly i was just very cold towards her. My intention wasn't to hurt her but this is what happened. I thought that the relationship was not giving me any time to work on myself and the feelings of resentment towards her just escalated and i ended the relationship. 

Afterwards we kept communicate because we hang out in the same social circle.

I told her that i want to get back with her and she told me that she is very confused wiht my offer. She is terrified of me being the same asshole with her once i get her back and she doesn't believe me that i won't hurt her again.

Any suggestions? 

I would tell her exactly what you wrote here. The truth, then what happen will happen

As i said, i already told her that i was an asshole and this time i promise i wont hurt her. And she responded that she have to think about it and  she would need time to make a decision but i can sense that she migh be leaning a little towards no.

In every relationship there are lines that once crossed, cannot be uncrossed. So you move on. Rekindling old relationships that didn't work is a bad idea. They didn't work for good reasons. As painful as it is, it will be much healthier for you to move on to other girls. The core issue here is that you're stuck in scarcity mindset. And the solution is to develop dating abundance, so you don't have to beg for crumbs and revive bad partnerships.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The thing that is torturing me is that i dumped her initially and now i deeply regret that decision. Maybe its even more painful than being dumped because its not in your control but the decision was mine...

Edited by evgn

Ego is strange thing, once i had her i didn't care anymore. Now i'am so agnry because she is not sure wheter she wants to be with me..

30 minutes ago, evgn said:

Ego is strange thing, once i had her i didn't care anymore. Now i'am so agnry because she is not sure wheter she wants to be with me..

Its very likely you'll get back together with her. She still has feelings for you but doesn't want to be hurt again and wants to see that you changed. Its possible you changed, its possible you didnt. We will know after all this plays out. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

Its very likely you'll get back together with her. She still has feelings for you but doesn't want to be hurt again and wants to see that you changed. Its possible you changed, its possible you didnt. We will know after all this plays out. 

Should i contact her, i texted her that 5 days ago i never heard from her since, she told me that she is 50/50

5 minutes ago, evgn said:

Should i contact her, i texted her that 5 days ago i never heard from her since, she told me that she is 50/50

That's not a good sign, I would start dating other women immediately at the least it will show her girls want you and make her want you. Competitive woman behavior. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The first video I saw from Leo back around 2014. In summary, very, very important, “YOU DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR EX!”. :x There is so much, millions if not billions of people waiting to get to know you, right now, at this moment! 

4 hours ago, evgn said:

You're angry she doesn't want to be with you anymore after being dumped? lmao go work on yourself some more man and move on.

3 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

after being dumped?

He dumped her and is angry she doesnt want him back. 

Edited by integral

On 10/04/2023 at 7:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

In every relationship there are lines that once crossed, cannot be uncrossed. 

Yes, this is definitely true. When in a relationship, it's crucial to know what these lines are.

Quick update. 

She wanted to get back together but i suddenly realized that i am the same person as before so nothing will change. So i told her its better for her to not do that..

She i so beautiful and intelligent girl i dont know how is possible that i cannot develop feelings towards her...

I think that i never loved her, and i don't know how is that possible... She is 9.5/10 i am not even kiding... That is why i am so pissed of that i dont love her..

Edited by evgn

On 18/04/2023 at 8:05 PM, evgn said:

Quick update. 

She wanted to get back together but i suddenly realized that i am the same person as before so nothing will change. So i told her its better for her to not do that..

She i so beautiful and intelligent girl i dont know how is possible that i cannot develop feelings towards her...

I think that i never loved her, and i don't know how is that possible... She is 9.5/10 i am not even kiding... That is why i am so pissed of that i dont love her..

Your idea of Love is very very naive.

On 4/18/2023 at 2:05 PM, evgn said:

Quick update. 

What do you love? 

Never try to get back into a relationship that ended unless you have children with that person.

hrhrhtewgfegege