Socrates

Psychedelics will never awaken you

19 posts in this topic

They can only (point the way) or (show you the door/paths). It is the application of the realization that allows you to Integrate.

Substance can only go as deep as you have gone yourself so they can only really remind you.

Tools are useful until they are no longer useful. Permission slips, Ultimately.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

Meditation will never awaken you 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

55 minutes ago, Highlander said:

how do you take an ass load of lsd and not lose your shit. i think if i took 1 pill id go bananas 

Only the mind loses its shit my friend, the Self is beyond mind/stuff. When you return to presence it ceases to have any power or hold.

These saints are in constant meditation so very little mind is there besides the basic needs and functions and what its originally designed for so the saint or guru uses it perfectly. The Hallucinations are a result of an over-active mind and inflamed nervous system. Remember you are the Dominating force of your reality not the substance/illusion.

The Mind = The Manifestation/Illusion/Maya

The Self = The Great Mystery/Truth/Tao

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

You can do yoga and psychedelics both.

I've visited an extremely advanced Meditation Dimension  on psychedelics.

I've also unlocked all of my chakras dueing a trip and gained massive trasncendental insights into a meditation and yoga techniques.

They are compatible, you can even use christianity to get to God-Realization, if your imagination and consciousness are high enough

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

There is only "one thing" that awakes everybody without exception. It's ones suffering. But it has to be accumulated to the point that its weight breaks you. Than it sens you free. Gradually. Till the process is completed you are still enslaved. Because you can't be even 99'99% free. Imagine that you are handcuffed  by the wrist to the steel bar. You may say that over 90% of your body is free, but so what. It's 0-1 state. But the problem is that you are so afraid to be free. To be who you really are. To be free is when you have nothing to loose. Nothing. But the golden cage of your mind, of your personality is all you seem to know. You are told to question everything, even your heart. And your heart is free. It has always been, and always will be. Deep inside you know what is true. Love, compassion, sincerity, kindness.... You don't know to go war, kill 25 people to doubt with next one to kill him or not because it might be wrong. No. You know since the beginning and no contrast is needed. But the problem is you have been raised and programmed to question everything which literally doubt in your heart. Not to trust yourself. And there we are. All. You have all right. No amount of anything will wake one up. Neither psychedelics nor meditation or other stuff. But your own shit. Face it, go through it and it will set you free. 

It is ironic that you think that considering that Plato, the person who wrote about your life, did psychedelics and came up with the Allegory of the Cave. You owe Plato your thanks for his psychedelic use and his writings, which you were against, but without which, nobody would have known nor cared about you. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

It is ironic that you think that considering that Plato, the person who wrote about your life, did psychedelics and came up with the Allegory of the Cave. You owe Plato your thanks for his psychedelic use and his writings, which you were against, but without which, nobody would have known nor cared about you. 

At least he knows that nobody knows anything.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

its all about state of consciousness dude, stop with this foolish debate around “ the real awakening”
there are many ways to reach this state, the method could be different for every individual. 
all these gurus have no idea about the power and potential of psychedelics and so are you. admit it.
if you dont like using it, than dont - nobody cares.
stop thinking you are being truthful when you are just dishonest. the truth is you have no clue if this guru is right or not. you just take his word for it. 

Say that to Leo lol

On 09/04/2023 at 7:30 AM, Yimpa said:

Meditation will never awaken you 

You don't know what you are talking about. Most people here that shit on meditation haven't actually meditated probably more than 5% of the actual time they are with their eyes closed.

Unfortunately Zen style meditation has done a lot of damage. In that sense, I agree, Zen meditation WILL NOT awaken you. For a powerful profound awaken to happen in Meditation, you need an explosiveness energetic state along with a steady mind. Thus why most people think you can reach Psychedelic states of realization with 'sober methods'. I can't judge them. Zen meditation won't get you there. But there are certain 'explosive' sadhanas that do.

I have reached 5-MeO-DMT Love-Infinite state of consciousness with purely meditation. Nah, It was actually better than 5-MeO-DMT. 0 emotional implication or distortion, just pure instant Blissful Love and collapsed all dualities.  Of course people won't believe me. Because most people meditation techniques are weak as fuck. Nah that shit at most will leave you peaceful at the end but nothing else. But there are certain processes that astonishingly powerful (for being a sober method). But nowadays people just want to fucking trip all the time. Leave them, they will always go down after each trip. I prefer to be at top all the time. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 my comment was a cheeky joke. 

What’s not a joke, though, is claiming that I don’t know what I’m talking about when you yourself are clearly not awake. 

Just read your signature ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 09/04/2023 at 9:38 AM, amanen said:

You can do yoga and psychedelics both.

I've visited an extremely advanced Meditation Dimension  on psychedelics.

I've also unlocked all of my chakras dueing a trip and gained massive trasncendental insights into a meditation and yoga techniques.

They are compatible, you can even use christianity to get to God-Realization, if your imagination and consciousness are high enough

It's very interesting how all those yogic practices and meditation techniques suddenly truly become "as advertised" as Terence McKenna put it, when done under the influence of psychedelics.

There is amazing synergy with those spiritual techniques and psychedelics. Makes you wonder what people were tripping on when these techniques were first developed.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Javfly33 my comment was a cheeky joke. 

What’s not a joke, though, is claiming that I don’t know what I’m talking about when you yourself are clearly not awake. 

Just read your signature ;)

Ok, I´m just saying that because I see lots of people here in this forum just completely 'abandoned' to psychedelics and less and less doing 'sober practices' and I find it very sad that this people are convinced that its not possible to get to very high states without substances. 

I feel that Leo´s narrative of 'you can't get to this level of awakening with meditating, not in 1000 years' has contributed to that limiting belief. 

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I feel that Leo´s narrative of 'you can't get to this level of awakening with meditating, not in 1000 years' has contributed to that limiting belief. 

It's why you can't judge the journey of others based on your own experience. For Leo, maybe getting to this level of awakening requires 5-Me0, while for others it is a different path.

There's nothing wrong with sharing what has helped you realize the absolute, but if you have truly realized the absolute, you know that the inward journey is always unique.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Yup, that’s the point. Leo says some crazy ass shit to test if we can think for ourselves. 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

It's why you can't judge the journey of others based on your own experience. For Leo, maybe getting to this level of awakening requires 5-Me0, while for others it is a different path.

There's nothing wrong with sharing what has helped you realize the absolute, but if you have truly realized the absolute, you know that the inward journey is always unique.

I don't agree. I thought exactly as Leo in the past. For the ego it's very easy to think like that to justify and maintain doing the same things over and over. 

I just suspect that Leo hasn't tried one of this practices and that's why he thinks is not possible. And of course, he will never try them at this point because of his excessive narcissism that tells him that other Gurus or Teachings are -x1000 inferior to their awakenings. So yeah, what can you do when someone it's stucked at that phase. 

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yup, that’s the point. Leo says some crazy ass shit to test if we can think for ourselves. 

That sounds very fanatic-like thinking. 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That sounds very fanatic-like thinking. 

Watch your bias. 

I bypassed all this “will they?” “Won’t they” by just trying them

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't agree. I thought exactly as Leo in the past. For the ego it's very easy to think like that to justify and maintain doing the same things over and over.

Is it possible you are judging Leo just as you are accusing him of judging others? For all you know, 5-Me0 has helped him realize the absolute within. Just because it was ineffective for you doesn’t mean it must be so for him. The absolute finds its own path to itself in each of us. Maybe both of you are imposing your path on others instead of encouraging them to discover what works for their unique inward journey.