Consept

Why a lot of viewers are turned off from Leos teachings

31 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Consept said:

t's more a case of his core teachings and messages not being able to travel as far as they could without the arrogance

It's by design. He is aiming for depth instead of breadth, which is not necessarily a good thing. 

Edited by HMD

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@Moksha Can you link that thread? I'm genuinely interested into what he has to say about being the "creature with the deepest understanding on the planet."

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

21 hours ago, toasty7718 said:

@Moksha Can you link that thread? I'm genuinely interested into what he has to say about being the "creature with the deepest understanding on the planet."

Enjoy the show ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Bobby_2021 you need to recognize more Nuance in this stuff. 

He never said He has a complete awakening. He claimed he is the most awakened being on earth. 

That are two complete different statements. Please read more carefully what is said before judging someone 

this is a bit of an aside but sort of related to the topic of teaching:

you can call me elitist but I don't think "awakening" at the highest levels should be taught to just anyone. people with deep wounds and narcissistic egos can really misuse this stuff, that stuff needs to be dealt with first. if I were ever to teach any of this it would only be to people who show signs of high integrity, maturity, willingness to heal their traumas or narcissism.

I already somewhat regret mentioning the word "awakening" to my narcissistic control freak parents just to get them off my backs, it already feels like they can misuse this stuff based on what one of them been saying to me, and further guilt trip me about things or disrespect my boundaries. people can use and "understand"/come up with ideas about the word "awakening" from all kinds of places, but totally miss "true Love" nor care about transformation/development (as very few teachers teach this). I honestly don't fking understand why I chose this character some days it's like a ball and chain around my neck, maybe so I really have nothing to look back on and get the heck out of here once this life is over. not as bad of a situation as @Holykael but prob very similar.

please ignore what I said if this is triggering. I am just frustrated and appreciate you holding space for me.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

29 minutes ago, puporing said:

you can call me elitist but I don't think "awakening" at the highest levels should be taught to just anyone. people with deep wounds and narcissistic egos can really misuse this stuff, that stuff needs to be dealt with first. if I were ever to teach any of this it would only be to people who show signs of high integrity, maturity, willingness to heal their traumas or narcissism.

There's a reason this has traditionally been the case. People need to be taught according to what they are ready to realize, nothing more or less.

* I have fed you with milk and not with meat; for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

* Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

* All that I or any teacher can do is reflect back to you who or what you are. An apple falls when the moment is right.

* Do not share this wisdom with anyone who lacks in devotion or self-control, lacks the desire to learn, or scoffs at me.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha thank you for replying, those are very helpful and I would agree.

(except that animals are a lot simpler for the most part compared to humans and I'd prob be more likely to teach it to them if they could learn it lmao, in your metaphor : D)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Bobby_2021 you need to recognize more Nuance in this stuff. 

He never said He has a complete awakening. He claimed he is the most awakened being on earth. 

That are two complete different statements. Please read more carefully what is said before judging someone 

At my "stage of development" the former is less outrageous of a statement than the latter.

However Leo intentionally chooses to make the latter statement rather than the former. This makes him an interesting character.

Yeah. That style of speaking sort of rubbed onto me a (when i first started watchiing a few years ago) and I realized i can't talk to ppl like that irl lol

@OBEler If you say "buddhists are not awakened, I am awakenend" what am I supposed to infer?

That his awakening is partial, just like the buddhists he criticised for not being fully awakenend? 

He should take greater responsibility to express his awakenings in nuanced way. There is a lot of ambiguity here.

For eg, he should explicitly make it clear that he do not completely understand reality and that his understanding is limited, partial & incomplete, if that's actually the case.

As long as he doesn't say that, he is implicitly claiming absolute understanding of reality. 

I am genuinely asking one question, Is Leo's awakenings absolute or not? 

I never heard anything like that from him.

When I asked him about completeness, he says there is more to understand of reality, but he also got a feeling of completness.

More clarity is required of all this, which is exactly why people on the forum are making a fuss about it. 

10 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

@OBEler If you say "buddhists are not awakened, I am awakenend" what am I supposed to infer?

That his awakening is partial, just like the buddhists he criticised for not being fully awakenend? 

He should take greater responsibility to express his awakenings in nuanced way. There is a lot of ambiguity here.

For eg, he should explicitly make it clear that he do not completely understand reality and that his understanding is limited, partial & incomplete, if that's actually the case.

As long as he doesn't say that, he is implicitly claiming absolute understanding of reality. 

I am genuinely asking one question, Is Leo's awakenings absolute or not? 

I never heard anything like that from him.

When I asked him about completeness, he says there is more to understand of reality, but he also got a feeling of completness.

More clarity is required of all this, which is exactly why people on the forum are making a fuss about it. 

People on the forum are not going back to their own authority. Integrating their inner guru. You make should statements not realizing what is. Trying to control what is appearing. Absolute awakening is going back to the Godhead itself (I believe). More clarity will come when you sit in silence and meditate on your own BEING, not what someone else says or tells you who or what they are. That's irrelevant to your own awakening.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.