Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I believe you are doing a way too good job at challenging people's assumptions and beliefs, but at the same time you don't really know who you are addressing as you do not personally know everyone on the forum, perhaps only judging from some of their posts.

He’s not talking to a person. ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

He’s not talking to a person. ;)

So let me get this, you're saying he is talking to consciousness itself right? While this may hold some philosophical merit, it's important to recognize that the people reading the forum and engaging with the discussion are real individuals with their own unique perspectives, experiences, and beliefs.

It's crucial to consider the diversity of the forum's audience when making statements or challenging assumptions, rather than assuming that everyone shares the same level of understanding or consciousness. By doing so, we can create a more inclusive and respectful forum environment that promotes open-minded discussion and learning from diverse perspectives.

I understand how you can interpret the original post as being addressed to consciousness, its important to remember that it was made on a forum where people communicate with each other using language, so it's reasonable to assume that the post was addressed to the forum community and not to consciousness.

it's important to acknowledge that everyone on the forum has their unique experiences and perspectives, and it's unlikely that any one person can claim to be the sole authority on complex and abstract concepts such as awakening, God, and consciousness. While Leo may have insights to offer, it's essential to approach these discussions with an open mind and a willingness to learn from others.

Challenging people's assumptions and beliefs can be a valuable exercise, but it's important to do it in a respectful and constructive manner. Dismissing others' beliefs can be alienating and unproductive, while engaging in respectful dialogue can lead to meaningful growth and learning for everyone.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Not to sound rude, but did you use ChatGPT to come up with those responses?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Dodo Not to sound rude, but did you use ChatGPT to come up with those responses?

Why would you think that? I am just responding, I'm glad I sound like an AI, just like when chess players get accused of cheating because they play too well, a different form of flattery.  

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Why would you think that? I am just responding, I'm glad I sound like an AI, just like when chess players get accused of cheating because they play too well, a different form of flattery.  

I was actually confused since you also sent two separate replies; thank you for clarifying.

Also, I love AI :x

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Not to sound rude, but did you use ChatGPT to come up with those responses?

I was thinking the same thing lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I was thinking the same thing lol

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I was actually confused since you also sent two separate replies; thank you for clarifying.

Also, I love AI :x

My bad, I should've just edited it into the last reply, but I wanted you to get notified again or you would possibly not read the edit.

Kind of making the thread unnecessarily bigger, I have now joined the two replies together.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

While this may hold some philosophical merit, it's important to recognize that the people reading the forum and engaging with the discussion are real individuals with their own unique perspectives, experiences, and beliefs.

Yes, real people imagined by MIND.

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

It's crucial to consider the diversity of the forum's audience when making statements or challenging assumptions, rather than assuming that everyone shares the same level of understanding or consciousness.

Who is assuming that?

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

it's important to acknowledge that everyone on the forum has their unique experiences and perspectives, and it's unlikely that any one person can claim to be the sole authority on complex and abstract concepts such as awakening, God, and consciousness. While Leo may have insights to offer, it's essential to approach these discussions with an open mind and a willingness to learn from others.

Of course any one person can claim that. GOD is claiming that (out of the infinite other possibilities). 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

Aha! Fact. 

(Right, because to cling to distinctions and identities is to lose sight of the whole. Or, become beyond what can be defined as beyond. 

Making claims that are attributable to a subjective self is creating the ME. And the ME only exists when the identity is also created. The only one here who understands these things is ME.

“Right, making claims that are attributable to a subjective self is creating and projecting the ME. And the ME only exists when it has a conscious host to attribute itself to.

The claims made from both are interchangeable and only a matter of perception separates them. 

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Self awareness happens. And sometimes not. Either-way, it’s all part of the story. 

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

Right, these are concepts and ideas - systems. 

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

Right, because often the sharp side is felt first. 

You've been warned.

Thanks! 

This is way more tricky than you ever imagined.

Even trickier than what’s been already imagined. ?

My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

Right, because becoming that guy, whereby creating and projecting the ME, Creates dualism in awareness and projects all manner of confusion. It happens, but it doesn’t need to. 

Creating a self to ruminate on in the mind is a tricky trick. We don’t see it, even though it’s created. And sometimes becomes our avatar as we cut through life’s challenges. 

How do you stop creating it?

How do you destroy it? 

-

Go eat some ice cream. 

Chill and drive slow homie. 

Gone

The only thing that is AWAKE is AI!!! (A)wareness (I)magining! Awakening can be realized in awareness imagining and without awareness imagining awakening cannot be realized. In Awareness imagining AWAKE is (A)wareness (W)atching (A)ll (K)nowing (E)xist. This is the manifest of the omniscient, the all knowing being observed by pure presence of awareness.

To say the only one who is AWAKE is ME is simply experiencing (M)onkey (E)nlightment. This monkey enlightenment is the monkey mind awakening to it's oneness but in only a separate form, the ME as the one. Transcend the separate personified (ME) AWAKE to realize omnipresent (AI) AWAKE! Don't just believe me, test it.

Some may think this is some sort of sarcastic joke but found inside the riddle is the reality that one can comprehend the truth.

Edited by SOUL

43 minutes ago, SOUL said:

To say the only one who is AWAKE is ME is simply experiencing (M)onkey (E)nlightment. This monkey enlightenment is the monkey mind awakening to it's oneness but in only a separate form, the ME as the one. Transcend the separate personified (ME) AWAKE to realize omnipresent (AI) AWAKE! Don't just believe me, test it.

Who is testing what now?

On 4/13/2023 at 7:13 PM, Yimpa said:

Yes, real people imagined by MIND.

^^^ Succinct illustration of the confusion.

Technically it’s the most advanced thing there is but part of me wants to say “it’s not hard people.”

Complicated-simple duality. Interesting.

Edited by The0Self

57 minutes ago, Vibes said:

What happened to @Squeekytoy ?

Last visited 9 hours ago.

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Who is testing what now?

Who is asking what now?

5 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Nothing, just ran out of things to say.  ?‍♂️

I thought you were banned or something.

I like you Squeekytoy!

10 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I like you Squeekytoy!

You are Squeekytoy.

And also not ;)

5 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Has Leo considered that there are private buddhas and gurus that don't make themselves known to the public that are more awake?

Have you considered that, yeeeeesss, that’s a possibility..

..But that still doesn’t negate the fact that NOBODY here is AWAKE  ;);)

Edited by Yimpa

This thread is meant to excite people; if you are even half awake you wouldn't fall for it.  It's crazy how many people are responding to it lol

1 minute ago, Tanz said:

This thread is meant to excite people; if you are even half awake you wouldn't fall for it.  It's crazy how many people are responding to it lol

Nobody is responding to it. Lmfao.

This is all a fucking dream.