withinUverse

Wow! as a newbie... What the hell did I just walk into? (Actualized Forum)

60 posts in this topic

Well, I haven't been on this forum for two days yet and man, I feel a bit uncomfortable... which is good; there's something I need to look at.   A part of me is saying don't put yourself out there like this because there's going to be strong opinions that probably won't like what you're trying to say.  But fuck it... I do the work and I'm going to go ahead and do it regardless of the fear I'm feeling right now.  I have a suggestion about possibly adding some additional buttons on the profile page.  One button is where you activate it yourself when you decide you need a break from the theory (forum), and you want to focus on the work (experience).  Another button is where others can activate your button to suggest you should take a break from the theory (forum) for a temporary period of time, so you have the opportunity to do the work (experience).  I don't know if this would help, but in theory it seems like it would.  

Why am I suggesting this?  Well... as a newbie I'm trying to feel out what's going on here and to see if I can see myself fitting in.  It's easy for me to see there's a lot of tension and drama going on especially directed towards Leo, and we can try to find solutions to turn this into a more constructive situation.  Absolutely I am grateful to have found Actualized videos.  I appreciate the vision Leo is creating, and if I can help in any way for that to continue... I will.  I'm not saying Leo doesn't have his own shit to work on, but who doesn't?  That's why there might be a solution on how the forum is structured.   

@Leo Gura We want you to be at your peak (energetically speaking in this situation).  Trust me... you are reaching Actualizers who understand what's involved.  To simplify it... there seems to be a huge gap between yourself and majority of the mental masterbators.  Trust that there are Actualizers who don't have as much distance to the mental masterbators state who can remember, relate, and influence them easier.  Some of these Actualizers have a different temperament and still like to play the games as well.    I love your direct no bullshit teaching style.  But in my experience as a teacher, most of whom I work with don't want to begin their learnings that way.  So, I had to develop a more subtle approach and gained a well of patience.  Trust there's a diverse group of Actualizers developing, who can take some of the drama that goes on.  You don't have to waste your energy responding to every little thing.  Maybe you can benefit from getting away from the forum for a while.  Possibly? 

I asked myself:  If I was Leo, what changes could I try to create different results on the Forum perspective.  I want people to do the work!  I know they are going to be addicted to the theory... so how can I, as an influencer, help these Forum members understand that the work is where the magic happens.  Of course, I cannot make them work, but they are a part of my Forum so I can have more of a say at what goes on here.  I know I've got a lot on my plate, so I don't have to read and respond to every person, because I'm focusing on the whole instead of each individual.   But I do gain value participating with members. 

With a quick brainstorming moment... I came up with possibly using the button options.  I want people to see how much balance it takes to do the work along with theory.  Maybe there's a way to track how much time is spent on the forum researching theory and how much time is spent on experiencing.  I might have gained relationships with the members because they've given me value and they fit into my niche of actualizing.   But I've noticed that my intuition has been nudging me that I need to gain experience away from the theory (the Forum).  So maybe there will be a button or a setting letting members know I've decided to take a break for a while, and I can come back and see how I've changed and see if anything has changed in other members.  I also know there are many people who are blind to what the work really involves.  They are addicted to making excuses, placing the blame on others, and drama.  We know it's going to happen, but do I need to allow their toxicity to infect the Forum?  I know they can be blind so maybe I'll put another button where the community can click on to suggest to that member they're stuck in theory.  Recommend that they take a break from the forum for a while.  It's not like I don't want them to return, but I also want to emphasize to them that the work is what's most important here.  Maybe there has to be a certain number of members who clicks before they are timed out.  Maybe the time out period is like a month.  Maybe because this is my damn website, and I have the final say... If I decide this particular member needs a break, I don't need a certain number of votes per se; I'll just click my own button.  

Obviously, this button thing is just the starting point to see if there is a solution towards growth together.  Having other opinions can really mature into something that might work better than it is now.  

The Forum community:  Have you ever been so absorbed in something that you don't even notice how dysfunctional it's getting until an outsider points out the dysfunction?  What's this Forum for?  Where are we on our development when we are dealing with relationships?  Are we working on changing our behaviors to be healthier?  Have you actually been doing the work... honestly?  When you are writing your comments, how are you feeling?  You can ask yourself if your comments are constructive or not.  You can disagree with others, that's natural.  But can you work on responding in a respectful way?  That takes work.  Can we empathize with others when they're frustrated?  That's been a huge challenge for me.  I knew theoretically why I'm frustrated with others is because my own frustration in myself.  I know I wish I could learn faster than I am.  Because of my own frustration I was robotically lashing out to others who don't have the experience of growth as I have.  I am learning I have my own pace as do others.  It helps my frustration disappear when I accept myself more.  I also realized most people place up walls of defense.  I thought of myself as intelligent and persistent, well I can get around that wall.  I thought one way or another I can find a way.   I didn't see how much energy I was wasting especially if there are several walls I'm working on at once.  If there is a wall of defense, leave it alone and respect that.  Move on gain perspective.  Allow the other person to take down their walls before approaching again. 

I want to see Actualizers differently from the herd, but how different are we really?  

Edited by withinUverse

Mods can already give users restrictions on posting. But a guideline violation is needed for that. They don't just hand them out for free lol.

Word of advice, try not to take the forum very seriously. It's a place to chill more than work. The real work is done in real life. All of this here is simply a less wasteful way of wasting time.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

13 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The real work is done in real life. All of this here is simply a less wasteful way of wasting time.

What is your definition of “real work” and “real life”?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Gesundheit2

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Word of advice, try not to take the forum very seriously. It's a place to chill more than work. The real work is done in real life. All of this here is simply a less wasteful way of wasting time.

Thanks for your advice... I've been doing the work with Actualized for six years now.  I've been quite serious with it.  I was curious to see who would be in this forum and what people are focused on.  I thought maybe this would be a distraction before so I hadn't logged in here earlier.  I have some spare time so I'm giving it a chance.  Was surprised to read some of the interactions... didn't know if a change would be good or not

1 hour ago, withinUverse said:

I want to see Actualizers differently from the herd, but how different are we really?  

Hi, welcome to the forum.

From a certain perspective there definitely are similarities between us and “the herd”. I think it’s important to not get too much of an ego about that. We have struggles. We procrastinate. We are self-decieved. We avoid the work. 

At the same time, there is a fundamental commitment here to something higher. Towards truth and being non-ideological. Towards self-honesty and understanding. Towards the greatest potential of your life.

Make no mistake, there are people here doing the work and getting the results. People who are highly intelligent. You can have conversations here you can’t have in a lot of other places.

Don't forget this is the internet. Set your expectations accordingly.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Yimpa

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

What is your definition of “real work” and “real life”?

Hey there!  We realize language is very symbolic and limited, but when we're typing words to convey as sense of communication...I guess there's an assumption of intelligence that's going to interpret fairly close to the message being said.  

Let's see if we try to bring ourselves to a human speaking with another human for the moment... is that ok with you?   I understand to assume makes an ass out of you and me... so I can start clarification and maybe you can clarify your definition afterwards.  

Real work has actually changed for me quite recently.  First, my personal real work was to experience Awakening or Enlightenment... I thought it might take almost my entire lifetime to achieve that.  I was wrong... it took me five years of dedicated focused work.  Technically I've always been doing the work but I wasn't conscious of it, but once I was... it didn't take me long.  

After my Awakening I've been taking a long time to be comfortable with my transformation.  Now I see the real work for me is to help the collective to Awaken and also to follow what guidance I've been receiving with my new sensitivites to continue to create and master this experience I'm involved in.

How about you?  

Real life... when I'm talking casually with other humas, I refer to this shared experience that we seem to feel is the physical waking world.  I was open to see where I ended up during and after my Awakening, and I returned back here in real life.  For some reason I share this real life with others and I'm going to continue my real work in this real life.  If you enjoy the work... it nevers stops.

How about you? 

@aurum

9 minutes ago, aurum said:

Make no mistake, there are people here doing the work and getting the results. People who are highly intelligent. You can have conversations here you can’t have in a lot of other places.

Hello there!  And thank you... I may be a newbie to this Forum, but I'm not a newbie to Actualized.org.  I agree with you... in fact I know this has been a gem for my work.  Leo has helped me be clear with my intentions.  I knew I could Awaken and I've been doing solid conscious personal work for five years to achieve it.  Leo was someone who was further along then myself which was helpful, but even in my mind I had a joking competitiveness towards him on my journey.  He knows a lot, but so do I, and so do others.  That's what I was hoping to find... elevated conversations.  Nice to meet you.  

@withinUverse When you said newbie, I thought you're just starting out. But you seem pretty well together. Good for you.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura I am trying... but I have to admit your videos are rare and valuable.  I've been recommending them for years.  I guess I did expect something similar for the forum.  Not convinced to recommend it yet. But its just my first impression... I need some time. 

Like I said earlier there are Actualizers out there, thanks to you!  Don't give up on us... it seems like I can feel the frustration and I hope it doesn't go too far

@Gesundheit2

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@withinUverse When you said newbie, I thought you're just starting out. But you seem pretty well together. Good for you.

well thats what my status is labeled... I'm new to the Forum, not to the work ?

5 minutes ago, withinUverse said:

I guess I did expect something similar for the forum. 

This forum is not part of my body of work. It's just a place to bounce ideas around. Stuff here is loose, rough, and unpolished.

You should distinguish between a serious body of work vs random online conservations.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Alright... I'm getting a clearer picture.  This is the first forum I've tried so I'll get the hang of it

1 minute ago, Juan said:

Welcome to the forum! 
A58C1915-7D9C-4E14-BD71-92BD264A6164.jpeg

Credit to @StarStruck for the meme. 

Thanks Juan!  So this is your artwork?  Nice!  I'll check out your link.  I'm a fellow artist myself. ?

5 minutes ago, withinUverse said:

Thanks Juan!  So this is your artwork?  Nice!  I'll check out your link.  I'm a fellow artist myself. ?

Cool, what kind of art do you make? And no my art is either at the link and here too:

Edited by Juan

@Juan

17 minutes ago, Juan said:

Cool, what kind of art do you make? And no my art is either at the link and here too:

Well honestly I love many forms of art... but I see you draw and I do that too.  Looks like you've got an interest in figurative and psychedelic art.  Me too!  I'm digging your work Juan, well done. 

I'm an old lady... lol I'm trying to figure out how to get my Instagram videos of some of my recent work.  That means within the last five years... my artwork kind of went to the sidelines for a while.  I had more driving purposes during this time.  I'll see what I can do :) 

@Juan Ok I think I figured it out.  I like that you like to record your process.  I like to do that at times as well.  Here's a mural I did last year in Peru (Restaurant Mural).  I'm hoping to get back by the end of this year or early next year to do another layer on top of it.  And then here's a few drawings I call Shamanic Yantras (Shamanic Yantras).  And then these were two pieces I did right before my first Aya ceremonies.  

14938227_360314120975752_351829430083602  14604846_360327457641085_936335474579200

Your mind is playing tricks on you to focus on others,to try to fit into the forum,focusing on drama..

Everybody is for themselves because at the end of the day,you can only see whats best for you, put a break on stuff ,see what information will be useful.

If you keep focusing on others then this work wont work.

Selfishness is demonized but necessary to reach your potential.

This is not a cult where leader must be worshipped,pedestalized and if you get into our secret club your life will be amazing its a deception..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, withinUverse said:

I made this meme but I didn't make the art work.

In Tate we trust